Reviews for Just Another Sunday
dragonlovewater chapter 19 . 4/9
Isn't absol a cat? Cause that's what it looks like
dragonlovewater chapter 7 . 4/9
´ŞĆAbsol NEED DRAGONS
dragonlovewater chapter 6 . 4/9
Oooooooooo buuuuuut uuuu neeeed DRAGON TYPES XD
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
By the way, if you DO end up taking my advice and make a Mew hybrid, it should be a boy. Everyone seems to think that because Mew is pink, it must be a girl!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
I was really hoping for a Mew hybrid...
By the way, some overused Pokemorphs/hybrids/transformations include:
-Lugia
-the Pichu evolutionary line
-the Charmander evolutionary line
-Eevees and Eeveelutions
Recognize any of these from your story? Also, some people say that Mew is overused, but honestly, in my opinion, Mew is awesomeness personified. You simply cannot overuse it.
That one guy chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
I lost this fanfic a while ago, so when I finally found it again, I was so happy that you didn't stop it. Incredible story
theawesomeyvetel chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Can you Sarah, a Ninetails morph? If not, then it's 'k 2.
Tanon chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
pls vote leygose for no1 politician.
Personally I'm kinda wondering how you're going to wrap everything up so quickly in one chapter, but I guess that only time will tell.

(why did you have to pick palkia over dialgia now my pun isn't a pun :( )
Tsaukpaetra chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
Yay for updates!
But where are the other pokemon? Are they getting close yet?
Keep going!;)
LeafeonLover chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
Only one chapter!
Sqeeeeeeeeeee!. I any wait to see what happens next
I hope that freako doctor gets what's coming to him
And all the kids will be saved and still be part Pokemon cause that's just plain awesome
U took u're sweet time to get this chapter up but hey I'm not complaining
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
galladelucarioman chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
Wow, you updated! I hope to read about them reuniting with their families. Update soon.
Slenderbrine chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
Ray needs a girlfriend if you do a sequel. But not a normal human or a hybrid. They are still in the Pokemon world, trapped and Ray and a girl become very fond of each other and when it's time to leave, Ray isn't sure he can do it. If you did that, I would give you 9001 virtual solid platinum cookies!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
write more!
Kittens chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Great story! I have to say that it was very impressive. You thought up things that would have never crossed my mind. I can't wait to read the last chapter. So you better update soon!
Foxyjosh chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
This is a fascinating story. Needs some Vulpix though.