Reviews for Shugo Chara Encore Chapter Five: Change
Reviewer NO 1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I think the Summery is a little weird, and there's some OOC-ness, the story is the BEST fanfic I've ever seen _!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I actually like this one a lot. I think you are having an easier time writing your prefered pairings because you have the canon bases to back them up. There is in other words, less work to make the pairings believable then, lets say with Toshiro and Momo from Bleach, which lacks any canon evidence.

I think that one of the reasons that there aren't many fanfics for the pairing has to do with the fact that the most popular pairing for Shugo Chara is Ikuto/Amu. I always thought that, while I prefer this ship, that Kukai/Yaya was more popular. If I recollect correctly, for the K/Y ship, I have only read one fanfic for the ship that kept them in character and presented the pairing in a believable way. It kind of, I guess... has a lot of the problems that Toshiro/Momo can have if the writer isn't careful. But that said, I've read more T/M that I've found to be believable.

There are a few gramatical errors spread through the entire thing that need to be fixed. I personally suggest to avoid using the word "yo" when writing dialog for Anime characters. It is an Americanism that just never seems to fit forieng characters unless they are faar out hippi types. I eman, it does fit for someone who is of Kukai's personality type who is American... but otherwise... nope.
KuraKuraChan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
o So sweet. Made me cry. Keep on writing Kutau fan fics, since there doesn't seem to be any anymore.
kouhaixsempai chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aw how nice and I think I can imagine Kukai singing at some point and him playing an instrument and all that haha. Anyway great job I hope you write more :)))
UmeKurimizawa chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
So pissed off. Fan fic won't let me log on to my account. Might be making a new one tomorrow. My new username will be Kurumi X Kurumi. Or XO. OX at the start. Great story, glad to see your making improvements along the way. You really think it through and proof read them as well.
HayaseRei chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Good chapter. Once again we can all see it. Your dedication. Keep on doing well. Glad you followed my advice too.

REI
anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Love the start... But again huh?
ChappytherabitKyaa Ichigo chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
TOO CUTE! Aw heck I might just make a fan fic account like Kurumi and Kanae. But be warned, I can never measure up to your writing skills. :)
bloodyreds chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Sweet. Wish this was an actual chapter in Shugo Chara.
KanaeXSan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aw that was so sweet. Please carry on writing more Shiko. I can actually imagine this happening for the encore. They really should of made 2 chapters for Kutau in the encore.