Reviews for Perfect Game Outtakes
TwoTwiMoms chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I loved what you did with the journal exerpt. It was nice to see into Bella's chilhood if only for a moment.
lilmstran chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Loved it

Keep going

Can't wait to read the next chapter
kelly123abc chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Hmmm will Bella play a role in helping her brother and sister in law out by carrying their baby.

PS. I mentioned in my review the ring sounded beautiful and then saw a pic on your polyvore...yep beautiful : ) Kelly
lilmstran chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Loved it

Hope to read more
les16 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Well, I finally got to this at least..sorry I'm so late!

I loved this, I wondered what they had given each other for Christmas! The Claddaugh ring is such a good idea and Edwards box was even better! Perfect...

I loved how you reinforced how close the two families are and how much tradition there is between them all. It was so nice to see them in that setting.

I agree that Edward and Bella need to wait to get married, but I have to say, I can't wait til they do!

Great outtake Karen, loved it so much so thanks for sharing!

Love you!

Erin (les16)
twimom817 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Loved the outtake.
les16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ah, Karen!

I loved this little peek into what happened after prom, well I guess peek from Carlisle's perspective. I love your Carlisle so much, he's so great! So much like canon, but you've made him your own,too. I love the relationship he has with Edward, one that is based on respect and openness.

I can't wait to see what other outtakes you have planned, you know I'm kind of fond of those myself!

Great job bb...I promise to get my reviews done for all your other chapters now that graduation is done and family is about to leave later today!

Hugs and love,