Reviews for Some People
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Sue's comment was absoloutly hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Amazingly outstandingly phenomenal. I love how you wrote both characters, and the extra characters aswell. Brilliant. Faultless.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is spectacular- just like Kurt's performance of "Some People." Kurt never ceases to amaze me and neither does your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love each and every single one of these stories! Pleasepleaseplease promise me you will never stop writing cuz h have TALENT!
softballgirl1136 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Hahaha. Kurt wins! And Jesse sucks :) you know I would like to see Blaine wear his hair loose and free of gel a lot in the 3rd season. Kurt needs to discover the hotness of an ungeled Blaine. And you know we don't want another BP oil spill :) I like your stories a lot :) they definitely help feed the addiction :)
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
awww. :) Kurt was having a nice little day dream. I love Sue's lines. She definitely has some kind of vendetta against hair products.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Blaine sounded a smidge like a pushy creeper, but I lover the bit with Sue.
83738473738 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really want Blaine and Jesse to fight over this...any chance of a sequel? Cause this is amazing
sfgirljan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Loved it! Jesse totally pissed me off in this episode - wouldn't know talent if it bit him in the ass.

great story!
ZeebaDeeba chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I LOVE THIS! I seriously hate Jesse, so this was amazing :D And I freaking loved Sue! That was perfect XD

As always, flawless writing!

-Zeeba