Reviews for Til the End of Time
nei stop chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You are unbelivebly amazing. Really! :)
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I need to set up a dentist appointment for tomorrow for all the fillings I'm gonna need after reading this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I am crying right now:') that was the most emotional romantic klaine ive ever read! Thankyouuu for writing all these! MORE MORE MORE!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was beyond lovely. So fluffy and lovely and just gah! I love! Seriously, beautiful.
lalala223 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Aww! Incredibly adorable! It almost hurts it's so cute!

Thanks for writing! :)
softballgirl1136 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
And I love them :) cute as always :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Loved this...SO much...they are SO cute together! I really wish they had kissed, my little sister and I agree that was the only thing wrong with that final Klaine scene. Great work, I will most definitely read this one again! I love Klaine canon stories with a romantic twist!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
What I wouldnt' have given for a scene of Blaine greeting Kurt at the airport. Loved this fic!
HeathuurMuhree chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i absolutely adored this...especially the line about them singing 'As Long As You're Mine'...that's my dream Klaine duet. :)
beccs chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OMG I love fluff. Keep writing, it makes the world a happier place. :D
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was AMAZING! Legiy crying right now
Hannah98 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
*dies* Absolutely lovely.
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''D

If you saw me right now, you'd be horrified because I am crying and puking Klainebows at the same time.

Ughhhhhhhh, soooooooo cuuuuuuuute! :D I loved it! Well done :3

-xoxo
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love stories that make you go AWWWWW and this one did just that. :-)
ZeebaDeeba chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
:'D Gosh, you are such an Amazing writer. Every story you write is so beautiful, and flawless. I wish I had even a Smidgen of your talent.

With that being said, Ohmygod this story was adorable!

I love how you can portray the emotions so well, that the reader can feel and relate to them. Very few authors have ever been able to do that for me, and I read a lot.

Please, never, ever, ever stop writing. You have such an incredible talent, that should never be wasted. :)

-Zeeba