Reviews for Make Me a Promise
soagirlforever chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I love this chapter I can not believe jasper broke up with her so she did not have to suffer and watch him die
the newest daughter chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
good story but very sad and tears are flowing
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Holy crap, despite that this was so short it was a tear jerker, I cried through out the whole thing.
millymollymanda chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
love it
noo chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
no he cant die he cant :'(
Bookworm chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh my god this story made me cry so hard because I have a boyfriend that had leukemia and to see him fight so hard was so hard to watch and this story brought back many memories of a time when I thought I was going to lose him but it was a beautiful story you are a great writer hope you keep writing
wendy1969 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
This is a beautiful piece of work.

emotional and a tear jerker of excellence.
orangeblackbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
i love it even though the ending is a little sad and depressing
Laugh.While.Crying chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
First of all, this seriously brought tears to my eyes. Do you realize how hard it is for stories to make me cry? So, great job.

Second of all, wow if thus was just a prequel, I REALLY need to go check out that other story! Anyways, great job with the story. It was beautifully written and very emotional. Keep up the good work!

~ .Crying
Jasper and Damon xoxo chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
i hate you! you have my crying like a freakin baby.

i hate tragedy stories!

great writting though...but i still hate you for making me emotional.

xoxo
Maggie Davis chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
oh yeah. more tears now. bawling like a big baby. That just means you did a really good job writing this! :)
Maggie Davis chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
oh my gosh. I'm already in tears! good first chapter!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Please tell me there is a way for bella to carry on for jasper..you know frozen sperm or something? that would just be wrong for that wonderful man to die and have nothing of him left behind for bella besides her memories...as good as they may be! post again soon.
PewpewDiePie chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
you made me cry v.v
PewpewDiePie chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
its soooo good hun! Love it!