Reviews for If I Never See Your Face Again
Veuve Noir chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I hope so that this is the baby Julian. it is very good that you are writing. looking forward to read more.
kaitlyn hudgens chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
YAY, BABIES ARE AWESOME.
Mego225 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
O..M...G... I really hope Julian Doesn't freak out! :/

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Mego225 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Really good! I love it! please continue! Poor Marti, i cried at the season finale
kaitlyn hudgens chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
since i got to read this before anybody else did, and i'm your best friend, i dub myself as the awesomest, bestest reviewer ever, no matter what :D and you already know i like the story, i don't hafta say anything about this chapter lmfao.
Bluedreamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love the unusual twist you're starting this story onto. Can't wait to read what you've planned for Marti & Julian.
pinkcrazyness chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
love it please keep writing
oh hey sammii chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This will be a Julian\Marti story in the end with hints of Lewis/Alice. Don't worry! I'm building it up to show how difficult it will be for Marti and Lewis to raise a baby together when they are both in new relationships, it will all and all be Julian\Marti. (:
Hellcatsrulz chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Please update soon I already love it and can't wait to see where you go with this story!:)
Wootar16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
NOOO! WHY? Please tell me this will be fixed. This is a Marti and Julian fic right? Not a Marti and Lewis one? PPMS!