Reviews for Of The Winds and Seas
SYuuri chapter 3 . 10/19
I just found this story and I LOVE IT! I want to savor it. Gah! Seriously, it's amazing. I love reading SilMil Harumichi and this one is especially enchanting.
nomask chapter 12 . 8/5
Wow. It's been so long since I read the first chapter of this. I'm beyond surprised, and happy of course, to see it got updated. May the winds and the tides lend you enough power to finish the story this time :D
Angelsheart85 chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
wow! U swept me away with the last chapter! I am speechless in front of the masterpiece!
Sailor Nimnard chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Great update. Hope the next chapter comes soon
ServeMeTheSky chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Glad to see an update, still loving this story.
monkeyking chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
please continue this story it's so good D:
ServeMeTheSky chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Ahh, I really enjoy this story, I think you've caught Haruka and Michiru's personalities very well. And the bit about the rose petals made me laugh!
Ollie chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Ernahgawd it's lovely and cute ahhhhh :D I really enjoyed it (and some parallels drawn)
Hungray Sandwich chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
I am absolutely astonished by this story it is so well written and the characters are well developed and i deeply enjoy haruka and michriu s interactions i am glad to see that this story was not forgotten. I eagerly wait for chapter 11!
Whatever chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
I thought this fic was abandoned! I was so happy when I saw you updated. This is my favorite Haruka/Michiru fanfiction out there. Just the way you write them is so meaningful and deep. I can tell you put a lot of thought into their relationship and how their personalities play off of each other. I absolutely loved all the talk about the wind and sea and how they work together in your earlier chapters. I alot of Haruka/Michiru fanfics make a quick reference to their elements but you've really taken the time to make it a core part of their personalities. This whole story is just wonderfully written and you're making it hard for me to read any other Uranus/Neptune fics because I keep comparing them to this one and they always fall short. Please keep up the great work!
devilhamster chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
thanks for the chapter up till now. i would like to say i love the pairings very much. harumichi, amimako, now to complete the set will be minarei. haha i guess i'm just too much of a yuri lover. but i always think this three pairings were the best. anyway great chapters and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Teh Kris 13 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Very nice, yes.
Keeper Aki chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Great story I liked it specially their banters. :)
Volchise chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Yessss love it. I've been waiting for this story to update!