Reviews for Of The Winds and Seas
Moreeeee...
Angelsheart85 chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
wow! U swept me away with the last chapter! I am speechless in front of the masterpiece!
Sailor Nimnard chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Great update. Hope the next chapter comes soon
ServeMeTheSky chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Glad to see an update, still loving this story.
monkeyking chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
please continue this story it's so good D:
ServeMeTheSky chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Ahh, I really enjoy this story, I think you've caught Haruka and Michiru's personalities very well. And the bit about the rose petals made me laugh!
Ollie chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Ernahgawd it's lovely and cute ahhhhh :D I really enjoyed it (and some parallels drawn)
Hungray Sandwich chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
I am absolutely astonished by this story it is so well written and the characters are well developed and i deeply enjoy haruka and michriu s interactions i am glad to see that this story was not forgotten. I eagerly wait for chapter 11!
Whatever chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
I thought this fic was abandoned! I was so happy when I saw you updated. This is my favorite Haruka/Michiru fanfiction out there. Just the way you write them is so meaningful and deep. I can tell you put a lot of thought into their relationship and how their personalities play off of each other. I absolutely loved all the talk about the wind and sea and how they work together in your earlier chapters. I alot of Haruka/Michiru fanfics make a quick reference to their elements but you've really taken the time to make it a core part of their personalities. This whole story is just wonderfully written and you're making it hard for me to read any other Uranus/Neptune fics because I keep comparing them to this one and they always fall short. Please keep up the great work!
devilhamster chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
thanks for the chapter up till now. i would like to say i love the pairings very much. harumichi, amimako, now to complete the set will be minarei. haha i guess i'm just too much of a yuri lover. but i always think this three pairings were the best. anyway great chapters and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Teh Kris 13 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Very nice, yes.
Keeper Aki chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Great story I liked it specially their banters. :)
Volchise chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Yessss love it. I've been waiting for this story to update!
Hunter007 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
I enjoyed reading this chapter and I like the banter between them. Keep up the good work. Look forward to the next chapter!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 5/10/2013