Reviews for Fate fall of heaven
BlueChappy chapter 1 . 2/21
holla. special quote. "where' the rest?" i love shirou(shiko)and rin moment. they're funny and to read them really made my day. what happen to Rin in Clock tower and will Shirou takecare of her request and waiting her back. argh wh stopped?!
random stranger chapter 1 . 1/23
I get that it's been four years and I'm just some random stranger and you may not even care, but... I would have hoped Shirou knew his own native language well enough to not name himself something that sounds so much like "urinate". Also isn't it kind of weird to give yourself two given names and no surname?
Ymir chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Good. Funny. Cute. Keep up the good work.
Phearo chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Well, looks like we have another parallel Archerko in our hands.

(also, Illya's magic circuits are completely phenomenal- she was able to summon Berserker even before the Holy Grail War, using only her circuits to give him form. So yeah, with Emiya's new body, he can definitely conjure up about 2 excaliburs to fight with, unless, you know, you nerf him)
ShineX chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
When it comes to power I can't really see anything but loss in all but two aspects for him. Shirou's power relied on the body much more then magic except in shooting off swords and his reality marble, so while he'd be able to use two aspects much more efficiently everything else would be worse off. At least until he gained some age and height anyway.

As to the continuation, yeah this is an interesting fic ;)
SeijuroRen chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I liked it. Can Shiro start to learn different magic then?
asredwer chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Very unique idea. This is the first story I have read that is remotely similar to this one. Nice job. I can't wait to start reading the crossover sequel to this.
EmpirePlayer chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
The crossover is something I must see!

It's TAMNI, right?
giodan chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
well not bad! i wonna see the rest!
captor2000 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ha ha, always nice to see some more Emilya even if it's more a humorous story than a serious one (devil rin cracks me up :)).

Now to answer your question about the archer's arm vs ilya's body thing: Rin said in the prologue of heavens feel that shirou's reality marble (his power) is engraved as part of his soul so having another body isn't really a problem. What however could be is the amount of magic cirquits that body has available (which caused some problems for shirou's "doll" body to adjust (tranference of mana was bad) at end of heavens feel since Aozaki Touko (the doll's creator) had less magic cirquits (20) than shirou's (27). These amounts of mc however is pale compared to a homuculus like ilya.

So by following it up you can say that "emilya" would definitely have a better advantage in magic cirquits which can lead to faster/better tracings or improvement of his/her other magic.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very funny! Good job, I'd say. PM me when your crossover story posted, okay? See you around!