Reviews for Until You Cry
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I really liked it, it was really good!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Aaww, it so sad. I just want to hug both of them!
*Hey! Why are you running?*
Me├┐li.
novusluna chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is an amazing fic, beautifully written. I really LOVED reading it. In the end, I suspect that maybe Arthur understood, a little if not all of it. Anyways it was just perfect! )
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wow. Very simple, yet very, very deep. Nice job!
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This story touched me. I'd like to think that whatever it was that Arthur saw (and in the show he will sometimes look at Merlin like he's trying to figure him out - but it's hard to know how deep that goes), he won't forget, but he will forgive. Thanks for this intriguing moment.
Starts with a D chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love that ending. Really bittersweet.

You know, when I laugh a lot, it's my head that starts to hurt, not my stomach. Just around my ears. It's a really odd feeling.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
so sad. poor merlin
Eavis chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Most excellently well told, mellonamin. Sometimes, it does hurt to laugh. It hurts to laugh, and feel /so alone/ that you know you will cry if ever you let yourself stop laughing. To laugh when tears are blurring your vision - it is a hard thing.

Thank you.

God be with thee,

Eavis
Jissai chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow, excellent! Its like yet somehow deep at the same time-if that made any sense!

dont mind me, I'm just going to go on a short hiatus now. , ;
Vegetableswillhavetheirrevenge chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Loved it (especially the dig at Lancelot- Lol). I thought you did really well to show, in such a short piece, one of the fundamental aspects of the boys' relationship. They really do never quite reach the best points until there's that little moment where they each contemplate the other. And it's nice to see how this event altered Arthur's opinion of Merlin just that tiny little bit- just enough to keep him on his toes :D

Well, back I go to revise for tomorrow's exam. *sigh*
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OMG! I love it! Awesome! Brilliant! *sniff* And so sad! Write more soon! I really love your stuff!
Cherrytree007 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was a great read

loved it :D

thanks for writing that
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
So I guess Arthur didn't give Merlin the credit because; A- he's an arrogent pig, and B- He had no idea how the others would react and he didn't want Merlin to get into trouble.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I'm not sure what it is Arty picked up on. He obviously got some vibe from Merlin... Actually, I'm going to admit that if you hadn't flat out said it wasn't slash (and I didn't know you) I would've thought it was.

I admit that this isn't my favorite story that I've read by you, but I adored the part with Lance giving in (what is it with you and Percy picking people up?) and the tone of uncontrollable almost desperate mirth you gave this... More relieved laughter than anything.

But... *whiny voice* PIG-eons! Why do you keep posting new stuff?
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hmm, this one was almost drabblish, starting with the giddiness that comes only from having barely escapes with your life kind of situation, and then at the end it packs a punch of angst. So the question is, does Arthur know, or doesn't he? I think you're making him starting to suspect...Anyway, judging from my almost essay on it, you did a good job. Thanks for putting it up!

Paralelsky