Reviews for True Love Never Dies
Buckhunter The Race Horse chapter 8 . 7/17/2019
I could see Jack being the godfather as soon as Will told him about a "choice". I knew he wouldn't like it, and it's rather amusing. I also had an inkling that Teague would be Angelica's savior. I'm glad it was him, there's no one kinder that would have been able to.

Well written, hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2019
Please update..
Chocolate3940 chapter 8 . 11/3/2018
FINNISH THIS STORY NOW!
I know it's been years since the last update but I love this story in my opinion it's the best pirates fanfic out there. I want to know what happens next
Love it
justreadingfanfics chapter 8 . 8/9/2018
This story is just amazing, please continue I'm really looking forward to read Jack's and Angelica's meeting
Fairy Queen chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
So tragically amazing! I love it
sambayar chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
A very good story...pls continue.. want to know when is jack meeting Angelica n gonna know that he is going to be a father soon... pls update...
Guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2016
Hello there! First of all, I would like to say that I love the way you wrote the story, the dialogues. It fitted with the characters perfectly. I love it! Please update, please. It's such a waste to leave it just like this with a cliffhanger. You managed to capture readers' heart and potrayed it perfectly. Please update. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Hello there! I love ur story. Yours became one of my favourite. Amazing storyline u got. Im impressed with how you managed to capture readers attention&heart, it awesome, u know! I wished I find your story earlier, nevermind. I want you to know that please dont stop writing this. You have an author vibe, a great one by the way. At least please finish this story, dont let it cliffhanged, ok!? Anyway, please update your story, please, please, please, pleaseeeee...;-) I beg you... I wish to know what will happen to the characters. Especially how Teague will react when Angelica tell him that Jack die in her arms&the baby's condition. I want to know even further about the godfather event&also how Angelica will meet Jack. I want to read how you will unfold this story with your awesome brain.

P.S : please finish this story, its such a waste you know if you did finish it since it is a awesome story. You did a great job by the way. Till next time
MegKY chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
Funny moments in this fic. I like it and the dialogue is great too. I especially loved the scene with Elizabeth and Jack, it's like a reunion between two pals who both love and hate each other. Do give me a pm if you have updated this story.
Laura Costa chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Oiii
Sou Brasileira e decidi ler algumas fanfics em inglês e encontrei está!
Eu adorei!
Você escrevi bem!
Beijos, Tchau
Com amor, Laura Costa
Voidspawn chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
you have a nice story please continue
Iolana chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
P.S.- You really kept Jack in-character, especially in the scenes involving Barbossa and Jack-the-monkey :)
Iolana chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I am so disappointed that this story seems to have been abandoned... I really like it and have enjoyed reading it. But I fully understand that you lost your inspiration; it happens to the best of us! But I thought I'd review, even though it won't continue, just to say that you did a good job on the first 8 chapters.

Best wishes,

Iolana
OJSZ chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Update! I am dying here to know! It's been a year and a half!
AScarletVision chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
I hope you update this cause I really love to know what happens next.