Reviews for New school,new friends,new crush?
Kara Danvers chapter 23 . 3/16
violet2971 chapter 23 . 9/24/2015
makes sense that you want to give up on the story. i think trying to have the story reach a lot of chapters you just went off crazy. sorry. i mean theres probably atleast 15 characters now. of course you have been sidetracked. i dont think this story will go anywhere since you lost the goal. find the goal that is the happiness of your main main characters and then maybe you can salvage this wreck.
InnocentDiamond chapter 23 . 8/21/2015
Hmm...I'm liking Option 1 more than Option 2, but definitely don't go for Option 3!
gjtjTJ chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
I vote for both option 1 and 2
but which one is your choice
zain chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
I vote...1
But if you could pull it off...i vote 2
Just do what you think which is best...BUT...DON'T YOU DARE SAY "BYE BYE" ON THIS STORY...O_O...
StarWarsLover199 chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
just one thing... when you call Dan a 'google head', it should be GOGGLE HEAD.
zainfrost chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
Hey...please update your story...i wanna see how you're gonna manage to finish this with a memorable ending...
I tell you what...the story is not lame...but the grammar and spelling could always improve that _
Besides...i think you're writing in order to express your thoughts...not to impress?

Please don't be ashamed of continuing the story...what's more lame is to stop without finishing what you had started :)
Tear Droplet chapter 23 . 8/6/2015
I opt for choice 1 or 2. Never ever delete. What if I want to reread it one day!?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
ghfshsh chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
oh come on author not everybody are good when they write at first . u should try hard and also the story was getting more interesting so please keep writing.
gvhnfgj chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
i loved it. pls keep uploading more. make a bit more of shun and alice pleasssssee
stefania chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
dont worry,i think you're an incredible author,the story is sooooo wonderful
Sheya Mckell chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
YeEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH it was kinda dumb but i'm still gonna read it.
LadyInRed chapter 22 . 8/25/2014