Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 16 . 8/16
*sobs* That was short.. . Please update, it's a good read
Marrei chapter 16 . 8/15
update when you can, please. literally spent the past 3-4 hours reading this
I know you haven't updated in a while but I would greatly appreciate if you would consider continuing the story. Your writing style is amazing, and how realistic the characters reactions to certain situations is enjoyable to read. The you for your time and story.
Valle95 chapter 16 . 8/10
Good story and chapter. Although it concerns me that nobody noticed a name change. Uzumaki Naruto Uzumaki Naru. Why didn't Shikamaru notice at least. Was it too troublesome?
ocxre chapter 16 . 8/7
k
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 16 . 8/6
I adore this. I also shamelessly ship Shino and Naru together. I find it perfect though I would ship Shino and Hinata together too. You have done an amazing job with characterization, story plot, and explanations of the differences and strengths of the characters through the differing insights of naruto being a girl and by giving examples of how naruto had help and how escaping ANBU taught him/she skills. Thank you for your time and work.

Wrecker Radioactive
Bommie chapter 16 . 8/2
Thanks for the update I can't wait for the next one :D
Pseudonymous Zealot chapter 5 . 8/1
I don't know if it's too late, but I really like ShikamaruxFem!Naru
Lifeisbeautifulandpretty chapter 6 . 7/29
NO NARUxKAKASHI! It'd be a good idea if they were closer in age, but it'd be weird (in my opinion) if Kakashi, Naru's teacher, was in an intimate and romantic relationship with her.
Talesofwovensilver chapter 16 . 7/24
Awesome! So cool! I love this story. Also, is there something going on between Naru(to) and Shino? Also, just a suggestion, I adore Shikamaru/femNaru pairings, so if you're not decided on who to pair her with maybe that's one to think on. If not, maybe just a friendship between then would be interesting. But this is an amazing fic either way and I can't wait to read more. I also really like the relationship between Naru and her team-mates.
Hope to see more.
AyaValkyrie chapter 16 . 7/20
Nice job! Hope you continue. I like to,read Naruko fanfiction.
BizzyLizy chapter 16 . 7/19
Congrats! I hope you have a lot more free time to do what you want! Thanks for updating!
Itachiforever342 chapter 16 . 7/18
I've followed this for a long time and because of the long pause between this chapter and the last, I had to re-read it, and it still holds up as a great story! I look forward to reading more in the future! :D

P.S., you had Naru yell "You didn't have to go so far!" at Neji twice.
Shikome chapter 16 . 7/17