Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
pfft, haku and naru should date. THE ULTIMATE CONFUSION COUPLE! hehehe.
Arisune chapter 1 . 4/24
*GASP* OOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMAAAAA IIIIIIIIIIIIIII gggggggggggaahhddd
Rubix.cube chapter 16 . 3/27
Hello
How you doing?
This is a great story and hope you continue it . seeing as its one of the best fanfics iv read.
Pairing naru/ shika
Or
Naru/ garra
jlawson chapter 16 . 3/26
I really like this and hope you will be updating soon.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 16 . 3/24
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hi! Just wanted to pop in and say that I really like this story and hope you can update when you get the chance. Also, I'm not sure if you're taking readers suggestions into account or what when it comes to pairings, but I think Naruto/Gaara would be adorable and a bit of a rarer pairing. Anyway that's enough from me! xRegards
Elleniel chapter 16 . 3/12
Please continue... And please ship Naruto and Kakashi
kyothefallenkit chapter 16 . 2/12
I can't wait to read more soon! I really like how this is going xD
Maxine chapter 16 . 2/10
What!? You stop now!? Noooooo! I shall be Back In a while! And you shall be done with the next chapter, or else!
Maxine chapter 11 . 2/10
Ever mind how late I am... Never mind how this is the first review I have ever given even if eleven chapters have already past, but I shall tell you right now: I love this thing! Damn it, naruto is so kawaii!
Espero que poste o proximo capitulo em breve
lovehateangel14 chapter 16 . 2/1
Hey, first, I just wanted to say congratulations on finishing your degree and getting a job! As a college student, I know just how exhausting it can be, and you had two jobs on top of it, so I can't even imagine how you managed it all, but you did it! You're doing great! Keep up the good work! I know you can do it!
Secondly, I've been following this story for a while, but I kind stopped checking for updates (I slacked, majorly), but I recently decided to re-read all of it and catch up on the chapters I missed (everything after chapter 8 or 9), and I fell in love with it all over again. You're an amazing writer. You've made all the characters your own while maintaining who we know them as, and you've made all these changes that just work and flow together. Nothing feels forced (except maybe Naru being a bit too good at some things). I can't wait for the next update (as I'm sure everyone else is), but please don't rush it! Finish settling into the new routine and prioritize what you need to first. We'll still be here waiting for you and rooting for you!
When are u going to update?
draco7347 chapter 16 . 1/22
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
SakuraKoi chapter 16 . 1/19