Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
TheBigBadWolfxTheOncomingStorm chapter 15 . 9/15
I know it's been a long time but I just want you to know I seriously love this story. I hope we see more chapters at some point :)
Do neji and Naruto so cute lol...
AriquRmegustaleer chapter 15 . 8/27
Two years!
lolistarkiller chapter 15 . 8/20
Please please update this! Please tell me you ate still in the lambs of the living so you can update this! !I really really love it!
Anime Princess chapter 15 . 8/17
I hope Sasuke is able to beat back the seal Orochimaru placed on him! I never understood that, he's so proud of doing it all by himself. Why would he even THINKT o ALLOW someone to control him in such a manner? I hope this is changed about him! If the friendship and protectiveness he has now for Naru and Sakura will help him push the evil and anger from him.
Nakamoto Taree chapter 15 . 8/15
It really sucks that even though you said it would be awhile before you posted a new chapter that you've lazed around for 2 years. I have to say that this story is unofficially on indefinite hiatus. Such a shame too. There was a lot of potential in this story.
StormingMyCastle chapter 15 . 8/12
Please will you update?
Drake Azure Saber chapter 9 . 8/4
Pffthahahahah those hearts X'D oh that made me laugh so hard. I can just picture sakura trying to swat them away like flies.
Can you continue this story? It's really good :)
Ohmygod you should make her be with Shino.
AnimeFan972 chapter 15 . 7/15
you can't just end like this whats wrong with you
BloodyORing chapter 15 . 7/9
Please do more I love this story and thank god hinata knows or else she would have been gay also does naru look like naruto just a little femaleish anyways it would be better if you update more frequently and not every month but I understand it is ok
Any plans to continue updating the story? cause I've been waiting at least a year for the updates since i last read this story and the last update was back in 2012
uscias chapter 15 . 4/11