Reviews for Summer Love and Football
gazal.blirf chapter 3 . 10/17
Did shin run without a shirt on to the way to Senas house?
And can you let sena meet shins parents or senas parents meet shin
Lazyreader288 chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Holy crap tis story is amazing i love it. I'm totally fine with shim being a bit of a perv in fact i think its a new refreshing spin to his personality. Although im a bit dissapointed that Sena didn't really cry when she was kidnapped. If i was in her position i would probably be very confused and and crying my eyes out. I think it would have been better if she did because think of what Shin's expression be like when he "girlfriend" is tied up in a chair, being yelled at, drenched and crying. I know its kind of the generic boy-saves-damsel-in-distress senario but just thinking of the calamity brings joy to my heart.
Theres not many good ShenxFemSena fanfics but i see potential. I also noticed that you have been spelling "sepmai" wrong. Besides that i think you're doing fine and your story is getting a lot more interesing. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
HunnyBunny chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
i love it. but don't you think shin is kind of like a pervert in this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
Update soon! :):):)
kyokoyren2471 chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
PLASE continue this story, it's awesome
:D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
BlackkfFire chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
When are you going to update or finish this I need the update
zombie4queen chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Please update i know my reveiw is overdue but just please update please
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Shin, you pervert! I hope you'd keep this in kiddy rating, fluff suits them. And please just transfer her to Ojo, lol.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Ya know, I was grinning from the begining to end. Anyone would want to wipe that expression off my face. I'm kinda disappointed that there's only three chapters, I do wish I could read them play football and train.
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeease please please continue!
fragum nitri chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Um...you do know it's spelt Licorice right?
Jr chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Still awesome and PLEASE make another one
Jr chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is awesome u should make another one.
Kichou chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I do hope you update this story again soon. I enjoyed reading it.