Reviews for Summer Love and Football
Lazyreader288 chapter 3 . 12/2
Holy crap tis story is amazing i love it. I'm totally fine with shim being a bit of a perv in fact i think its a new refreshing spin to his personality. Although im a bit dissapointed that Sena didn't really cry when she was kidnapped. If i was in her position i would probably be very confused and and crying my eyes out. I think it would have been better if she did because think of what Shin's expression be like when he "girlfriend" is tied up in a chair, being yelled at, drenched and crying. I know its kind of the generic boy-saves-damsel-in-distress senario but just thinking of the calamity brings joy to my heart.
Theres not many good ShenxFemSena fanfics but i see potential. I also noticed that you have been spelling "sepmai" wrong. Besides that i think you're doing fine and your story is getting a lot more interesing. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
HunnyBunny chapter 3 . 5/2
i love it. but don't you think shin is kind of like a pervert in this story?
Update soon! :):):)
kyokoyren2471 chapter 3 . 2/5
PLASE continue this story, it's awesome
:D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
BlackkfFire chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
When are you going to update or finish this I need the update
zombiw4queen chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Please update i know my reveiw is overdue but just please update please
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Shin, you pervert! I hope you'd keep this in kiddy rating, fluff suits them. And please just transfer her to Ojo, lol.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Ya know, I was grinning from the begining to end. Anyone would want to wipe that expression off my face. I'm kinda disappointed that there's only three chapters, I do wish I could read them play football and train.
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeease please please continue!
fragum nitri chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Um...you do know it's spelt Licorice right?
Jr chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Still awesome and PLEASE make another one
Jr chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is awesome u should make another one.
Kichou chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I do hope you update this story again soon. I enjoyed reading it.
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
"Shin was starting to enjoy the hugs Sena would give him and felt her body up once more and he secretly memorized each of her curves." SHIN! You PERVERT! XD AHAHAhahahahahahaha!