Reviews for The Jealousy Of A Vulcan
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
kya! love it!
rainebowbright chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Please don't hate me for this.

When I first say Kayanne's name I read it as Kanye.

I LAUGHED FOR LIKE 10 MINUETS I'M SORRY.
bleachdreamer0 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Awwww. Poor McCoy. Happens in every story.
Ivycross chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Great story. I loved the kiss scene in sickbay, especially when McCoy walked in.
MarauderGirl KS chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
i love it! it was great when Spock kissed Jim *-*

and really like it when McCoy enter the room where they were making out xD
GothTrekkie chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I really loved this story! It is very well written, I love the descripitve non-dialogue(or what ever you call it. Naration? Idk.) anyways! This is so sweet and just awesome! I'm adding to favs! Nice job! ;)
MoonstarWorld chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
It's nice to see Jim and Spock finally admit their feelings towards each other. McCoy's timing was priceless!
MoonstarWorld chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Great start! I liked your descriptions of the ice world. It would make a lovely picture. Spock was great in this chapter. I liked how you had him battling his human emotions on the inside while still maintaining a perfect Vulcan composure on the outside.
LuminiaAravis chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
This story was a lot of things. It was cute at points, short and sweet, but not lacking in material.

Your writing style tells me that you have a very strong voice and very concrete ideas, but you seem to have a little trouble getting those ideas on paper. Your sentence structure is sometimes awkward, and the commas seem to be in really random and sometimes incorrect places. Have you ever considered using a betareader? I think you would benefit from one because it would give you the opportuniy to show your ideas more clearly. Sort of like the difference between a black and white TV and an HDTV. Same show, but better picture.

All in all, I really enjoyed this. Keep writing, my friend!
La'Keera chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
This is the first review I've ever given (I'm a notorious lurker) but since I can totally agree with being nervous about posting a story, I thought I could honor your bravery with a review!

First off, I think you captured the characters voices really well. I could totally see them saying those things. I really liked it. There were times when I just couldn't help but smile. The only thing I noticed was you tended to leave out periods and commas at the end of sentences. But aside from that I think it's a very cute story. :D
jessica499499 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Very nice! Very nice! I love jealous Spock and you did an awesome job! I hope you write tons more Spock/Jim in the future! I'll keep an eye out for it!
2910leiv chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
yes! Bones walked in on them! I was hoping you'd choose to do that :-D

Though I don't understand his anger... I would have expected him to be completely flabbergasted, do an impresion of at goldfish and turn around and walk out of there. And then after a strong drink or three and a bit of time, THEN he would have barged in and reacted like you wrote :-) but that's just me ;-)

Kirk and Spock cuddling so cute
Spockaholic chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Congratulations on writing and posting your first fanfic! I know all too well how intimidating it can be to put something out there for others to read, so I applaud you for taking that step. Your story was sweet and charming and funny at times and I really enjoy your conversational writing style. I love stories that feature a jealous Spock :) Thank you so much for sharing this fic with us. I hope to see more from you. Cheers!
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Halooooo :D

Really amazing story BlueBoxNinja! Love it! It's so cute :3 I sit here Reading this with an engrossed expression and the only thing I can think to say is,

"!" really amazing! Good job!

Leanne x