Reviews for A Twilight and Trixie Story
lorn chapter 1 . 1/5
I loved this story Trixie is certainly hot to trot if you catch my drift I most defiantly wouldn't turn down her advances but than again I'm a boy I think you should strongly make a sequel to this story many read it out loud so that the listeners can feel the story. Keep up the good work.
zaria chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
that was kinda weird you know why did they not kiss or anything?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
id rank three out of five
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
It was disturbing, but that was a little mean to real gays. Ok its rude and my moms are gay, not me but just shut up about it ok.
luna chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Your a sick freak gay is ok. My MOMMY IS A LESBIAN SO YOU SHUTT it about them. i mean sure ... the way trixie was was yucky.. but be nice about people who are different. "Cries".
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Lol love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Cool
vinceza scratch chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
pfff hhahahahahahahahahah ahha-make it stop-ahahaha
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Not the best, could have done with some "excitement", although the Derpy reference was a nice touch.
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
"Twilight, ah just want you to know, no matter what you like... Er... Apples or oranges, we're still your best friends," Applejack said.

"And we'll always be here for you, no matter what," Rarity added with a serene smile.

"Even if you are a twisted, bondage-loving masochistic bisexual nymphomaniac," Fluttershy said, "we still love you."

"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie said. "I'll even throw you a 'Coming out' party! What do you think about whips and chains for decorations?"

"Why me?" Twilight moaned.

"Oh, you think you have problems," Rainbow Dash huffed.

I can so imagine everypony saying exactly what they did.
DoodleFace chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Omfg dude! You need to write more for this! It was getting so interesting but it ended so quickly :( overall this was a nice story.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Cute and funny, nice work.

Cheers!