Reviews for 11 & Amy Pond The moment that changed everything
Bridges3405 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Been reading since the start all in one night is what i hope to do
Guest chapter 50 . 1/29/2014
Now I hope you know that you are an idiot. Amy/eleven will never ever happen! I'm guessing you think that since Amy jumped off a building just because she can't stand the thought of being without Rory means she loves the doctor. And of course the Doctor loves Amy his mother in law! You are a retarded pile of crap.
Misheru chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Amazing! Since I've watched this ep I thought that it needs a story to it. And you wrote "cześć!" in the note and I'm Polish so...CZEŚĆ! :)
Alexis chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I feel your pain. I hate Rory. He is "extremely very not good." LOL
Ellie Williams chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Why do you hate Rory? He's too sweet to hate, not to mention Arthur Darvill's face.
PinkYellow445 chapter 50 . 9/3/2013
Omg, this was so so amazing (: I have just finished reading it leaned i know it wasa couple of years ago that it was written, but lets just pretend we time travelled back to when it was first composed! (:

it was absolutelyAMAZING! the names were beautiful 3 and you are such a brilliant writer!

The Imperial Ghost chapter 49 . 9/1/2013
Loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I read the last chapter about Amy and Doctor's is absolutely brilliant,cool and fantastic!Want more,and more! Actually starting from the begin right you for this beautiful story x
Reader chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
33rd chapter was... weird. Matt and Kaz really?
Without A Box chapter 50 . 8/27/2011
I was on holiday when I read these last few chapters, couldn't leave a review as the internet was damn unstable! Legit so sad to see the end of this, I demand you write another fic like, right now! The ending was lovely, and I 3 the names AlyssaNate. ;)
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 50 . 8/26/2011

Screaming, jumping up and down, starts to cry*

1 hour later...

NO why did it have to end, at the end of a hard day i was so happy to think that i could sit down and read your amazing (wait amazing isn't a strong enough word to decribe this story) story, but now it's finished... :( i'm so sad to see it finished yet so happy i got to be apart of reading this, so thank you, thank you more than words can say. ok review, This chapter was great, best way to end it, i think. You have done a brillent job with this story, you inspired me to write my own one, so thanks again. :) i loved ever bit of this story from the first word THE, to the last (explouding the end...) KISSES :D you are such an insperation, and i am eternally grateful, so thank you from the bottom of my heart (i wish i had two so i could be even more thankfull) :) and thank you for my metion... Can't wait for you to make another fanfic :) so for now farewell, this will not be lat the you will hear from me i swear it :)
Niro chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
Does the Churchill quote and the Doctor's last linemean that you're writing a new story? I hope so!
Anjirika chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
An okay epilogue. I understand that you meant it to be a flash forward of everything but I still think that it would have been better to take your time and not to rush things. Also, if you were going to add the little coda of Amy & the Doctor talking about whether or not it was worth it, then you really should have opened the story that way.

Being totally honest, your writing could use a fair bit of work and your characterization, well I understand what you were doing but I have read several fan fics that have put Amy & the Doctor together where the characters ring true. Your ideas are great, but the writing could use some work.

Hope you keep writing, and keep reading and keep watching Doctor Who.
Secrets-0f-dreams chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
ive loved this and will miss it so, im glad they will all be together forever.
watsonss chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
:( It's over! I'm so sad! This was the first Amy/Eleven fanfiction I ever read, and now it's over :( Well, I guess all good things must come to an end. I loved this story soo much! Sorry I didn't review each chapter, but I would if I could! Like I said, this was my first fanfiction for them, and I wouldn't want to ever change it, because it's the perfect one :) I'm so sad it's over, but the ending was genius! Did Nate, or should I say Sir Nathaniel of Gallifrey, ever find a girlfriend? Well, thanks for the countless nights of no sleep, because I was up reading your story :) I'll miss it so much!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »