Reviews for 11 & Amy Pond The moment that changed everything
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 50 . 8/26/2011
!*

Screaming, jumping up and down, starts to cry*

1 hour later...

NO why did it have to end, at the end of a hard day i was so happy to think that i could sit down and read your amazing (wait amazing isn't a strong enough word to decribe this story) story, but now it's finished... :( i'm so sad to see it finished yet so happy i got to be apart of reading this, so thank you, thank you more than words can say. ok review, This chapter was great, best way to end it, i think. You have done a brillent job with this story, you inspired me to write my own one, so thanks again. :) i loved ever bit of this story from the first word THE, to the last (explouding the end...) KISSES :D you are such an insperation, and i am eternally grateful, so thank you from the bottom of my heart (i wish i had two so i could be even more thankfull) :) and thank you for my metion... Can't wait for you to make another fanfic :) so for now farewell, this will not be lat the you will hear from me i swear it :)
Niro chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
Does the Churchill quote and the Doctor's last linemean that you're writing a new story? I hope so!
Anjirika chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
An okay epilogue. I understand that you meant it to be a flash forward of everything but I still think that it would have been better to take your time and not to rush things. Also, if you were going to add the little coda of Amy & the Doctor talking about whether or not it was worth it, then you really should have opened the story that way.

Being totally honest, your writing could use a fair bit of work and your characterization, well I understand what you were doing but I have read several fan fics that have put Amy & the Doctor together where the characters ring true. Your ideas are great, but the writing could use some work.

Hope you keep writing, and keep reading and keep watching Doctor Who.
Clueingforluce chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
ive loved this and will miss it so, im glad they will all be together forever.
watsonss chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
:( It's over! I'm so sad! This was the first Amy/Eleven fanfiction I ever read, and now it's over :( Well, I guess all good things must come to an end. I loved this story soo much! Sorry I didn't review each chapter, but I would if I could! Like I said, this was my first fanfiction for them, and I wouldn't want to ever change it, because it's the perfect one :) I'm so sad it's over, but the ending was genius! Did Nate, or should I say Sir Nathaniel of Gallifrey, ever find a girlfriend? Well, thanks for the countless nights of no sleep, because I was up reading your story :) I'll miss it so much!
GallifreyanMyth chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
Loved all 50 chapters :D

Pleeeaassee do a sequel :D
alyssa love chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
I'm going to miss this story great job
alyssa love chapter 49 . 8/22/2011
Awe thank u for choosing me I am touch
nat-nav chapter 50 . 8/22/2011
Loved it! This is immense and had me welling up! Great Job! :) x
pondflirtingwithpond chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
This is very good, and well done for keeping up with and sticking to this story. But something's really bugging me about this, is this part set in the UK? Because in this chapter Luke couldn't go to the hospital because "Health care costs money", unless this is an alternative world, health care's free in the UK :L

Anyway, I like your dislike for Rory, I mean I do think he's a sweat-heart but Amy and The Doctor are just meant to be together!
Niro chapter 49 . 8/21/2011
I agree with Anjirika. I don't think that ever Time Lords can be pregnant for only three days. I mean, where are they getting the energy/nutrients they need to grow from? The TARDIS? But I did like the idea of her giving birth to twins. And I am also sad the story will be ending soon, but at least it was a good one.
Clueingforluce chapter 49 . 8/21/2011
lol that was so mad and funny i love the u look like a penguin bit lol. im really upset ur ending this cause i love it sooo much

:( the names are lovely btw
Howling Shadow chapter 49 . 8/21/2011
I loved that the pregnancy was quick it would be great if it was that quick.I love that Amy was pregnant with twins. The names of the babies are beautiful and suit them. I don't want this to end

but I've loved your story all the way through :)
Anjirika chapter 49 . 8/21/2011
I do like this story, and the last two chapters have been pretty good however this one was kinda short and I feel like the whole thing was rushed. It would have been much better to have the pregnancy be drawn out over a chapter or two. No matter how special Time Lords are, I doubt that they're pregnant for three days.

Plus, the whole notion of Amy being a Time Lord because she's been travelling with the Doctor and has been exposed to the untempered schism, well I'm sorry but that's a little far fetched as well. If that are the case then EVERY companion who has ever travelled with the Doctor would be half time lord too. Now, if you had explained it as because Amy & the Doctor were now in a physical relationship and THAT'S what caused her to be half-time lord then I'd buy it.

It would explain why the Doctor has always been so physically distant from his companions and why he's never been in a relationship with one. It would also explain why there are no half-timelords running around the universe...

...and I'm rambling. Sorry. I do like this story. I really do but I just feel like you're wrapping things up far too quickly.
fuckboy69 chapter 49 . 8/21/2011
Great names! Nate and Allysa.. Perfect. Hm.. I wonder how you're going to finish off River Song's story... You're leaving me curious!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »