Reviews for Take My Second Chance
2017DramioneAlways chapter 1 . 5/8
Soooo beautiful and sad I loved it!
Loved it.. If you ever decide to expand on the idea and describe their story in detail I d absolutely read it
bbcherrytomato2 chapter 1 . 4/8
Loved it! I just wish I knew what Snape did, how he pushed or did what he couldn't do before. What can I say, I've always been a curious cat.
Maloreiy chapter 1 . 3/15
I really enjoyed the flashbacks that Snape had here. I'm not a Snily shipper, though I do feel for Snape here in this story. I can see how his feelings would certainly drive him to ensure that Draco and Hermione don't suffer the same fate.

Seeing Draco and Hermione through his eyes was cute. The things they were doing that made it clear they had feelings for each other. That always gives me the warm fuzzies. Such denial. Such awkwardness. Such hopefulness.

I would have liked to have seen exactly what Snape did that turned the tide, how exactly he gave Draco that second chance, and where/what happened when it all came together. But the way you wrapped it up was a nice ending. He could take pride in Draco's "winning" the girl.
littlemuser chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I'm crying so hard OMG! This is so cute
Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This was the fic I read a year ago, my first fic. Then I forgot the title but remembered the plot and I finally found it today. I love this!
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
This is beautiful
Grunt chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I love this!
ShanixinRed chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
oh God I'm in love with it
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Loved it. :). Thank you for sharing it is. :)
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
God I love your take on Blaise and Snape, you make them such perfection in your Dramione fics.
Odestalove chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Wow...
Snape is my favourite character ever. !
Loved it really.. Aah if only Lily had choosen Sev..But then there would have been no Harry Potter with emerald eyes..! But yeah i could have lived with it.

Dramoine rocks..Shipping them so badly now.
Addicted.x chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Oh, the feels you give me! Your work is awesome.
xx
Larissa chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Meu Deus, eu AMO essa história! Como eu não li ela antes? É tão perfeita!
CJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This story makes me wish that Hermione and Draco had gotten together in the original story.