Reviews for Take My Second Chance
GirlWithTheRedSoxCap chapter 1 . 2/13
This was great. I loved the parallels between the two generations
Zaphyro azul chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
And if you write how Draco figth for Hermione I'LL READ IT!
Zaphyro azul chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Ooooohhh so cute, so tender and lovely one shoot! And love Severus so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
love it
gunsknivesandplaid chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I've read this like 7 times and I'm not even sure why... That's how good it is. When I want outsider pov I come here.
uncoconut chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Cute af

9.5/10
2017DramioneAlways chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Soooo beautiful and sad I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Loved it.. If you ever decide to expand on the idea and describe their story in detail I d absolutely read it
bbcherrytomato2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Loved it! I just wish I knew what Snape did, how he pushed or did what he couldn't do before. What can I say, I've always been a curious cat.
Maloreiy chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I really enjoyed the flashbacks that Snape had here. I'm not a Snily shipper, though I do feel for Snape here in this story. I can see how his feelings would certainly drive him to ensure that Draco and Hermione don't suffer the same fate.

Seeing Draco and Hermione through his eyes was cute. The things they were doing that made it clear they had feelings for each other. That always gives me the warm fuzzies. Such denial. Such awkwardness. Such hopefulness.

I would have liked to have seen exactly what Snape did that turned the tide, how exactly he gave Draco that second chance, and where/what happened when it all came together. But the way you wrapped it up was a nice ending. He could take pride in Draco's "winning" the girl.
littlemuser chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I'm crying so hard OMG! This is so cute
Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This was the fic I read a year ago, my first fic. Then I forgot the title but remembered the plot and I finally found it today. I love this!
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 6/13/2016