Reviews for Take My Second Chance
Addicted.x chapter 1 . 7/22
Oh, the feels you give me! Your work is awesome.
xx
Larissa chapter 1 . 6/7
Meu Deus, eu AMO essa história! Como eu não li ela antes? É tão perfeita!
CJ chapter 1 . 5/26
This story makes me wish that Hermione and Draco had gotten together in the original story.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Enjoyed it? I bloody fell in love with it! I like the snap shots of moments you did for Malfoy and Hermione, and Snape observing them. He seemed so adamant to want them both together...*sighs* I really love this story. I've been thinking about this since forever, ever since I started Dramione Fanfictions. I just can't help but notice how similar this situation is with Lily and Snape. Glad that Draco had a second chance. He nabbed Hermione before Weasley could! And I'm damn happy for that. So thanks for writing this story. It was wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
:-)
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That was really sweet of him :)
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That was just..beautiful! That was incredibly beautiful! Amazingly written! Great job.
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I loved it SO much!
duj chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Interesting premise, but Draco isn't really like Snape at all, and his relationship with Hermione has been nothing like Snape's with Lily.
Drakhiemoine chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
this is honestly bittersweet

sobs.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love your fics! I especially love the comparision the past Android the present.
TherSia chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I'm really really sad for the part where Lily hug Severus and he cried. It's like a 'I lost my chance and this is goodbye' hug. And part where Severus watched James put a ring on Lily's finger.
elianna.cullen chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Thanks God for Snape. Yaaay! He's into Dramione as well lol
It was a nice fic. Congrats!
crazyclamp chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
awwww. I love this fic...
LadyShard chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow i don't know why but this story really struck a cord with me. Great job.