Reviews for Take My Second Chance
This was the fic I read a year ago, my first fic. Then I forgot the title but remembered the plot and I finally found it today. I love this!
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 6/13
This is beautiful
Grunt chapter 1 . 6/11
I love this!
ShanixinRed chapter 1 . 5/12
oh God I'm in love with it
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 3/24
Loved it. :). Thank you for sharing it is. :)
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
God I love your take on Blaise and Snape, you make them such perfection in your Dramione fics.
Odestalove chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Wow...
Snape is my favourite character ever. !
Loved it really.. Aah if only Lily had choosen Sev..But then there would have been no Harry Potter with emerald eyes..! But yeah i could have lived with it.

Dramoine rocks..Shipping them so badly now.
Addicted.x chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Oh, the feels you give me! Your work is awesome.
xx
Larissa chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Meu Deus, eu AMO essa história! Como eu não li ela antes? É tão perfeita!
CJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This story makes me wish that Hermione and Draco had gotten together in the original story.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Enjoyed it? I bloody fell in love with it! I like the snap shots of moments you did for Malfoy and Hermione, and Snape observing them. He seemed so adamant to want them both together...*sighs* I really love this story. I've been thinking about this since forever, ever since I started Dramione Fanfictions. I just can't help but notice how similar this situation is with Lily and Snape. Glad that Draco had a second chance. He nabbed Hermione before Weasley could! And I'm damn happy for that. So thanks for writing this story. It was wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
:-)
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That was really sweet of him :)
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That was just..beautiful! That was incredibly beautiful! Amazingly written! Great job.
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/11/2013