Reviews for Parallel Lives
StillWittyKatie chapter 33 . 7/25
I've been plowing through this story in my (rare) spare time for three weeks now. I too know how precious little spare time a student has, especially a non-traditional student like yourself. I'm a mother of three who will be starting my senior year in college this fall; I don't have much time for stuff outside of the necessities of a student/mother/wife. My one reliable release is fanfic, because as a reader it is undemanding. I appreciate all the time and effort authors put into their stories, and I want to thank you. I'll be following and favoriting this so I can catch your updates whenever you're able to post them.
Sisypheria chapter 31 . 7/21
Oh my heaven, I never reviewed from 31 onward! Changing that right now. Re-reading this, I am reminded how much I admire Kaidan. He's such a good guy, and I really enjoy how you write him. I found him a little boring in the games just because of the strong personalities the other characters have, but I find a new appreciation in him because of you. Oh, and your Garrus is spot-on, as always. I do want to slap him for giving up on talking to Jane. GRR. Something else I've noticed in my re-reading is how good you are at building up suspense before events occur; the Miranda situation, for example. Your readers are on the edge of their seats, Jamie. Such good writing!
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 6/1
Tsk, tsk. It looks like someone forgot to do their loyalty missions and upgrade their ship!
Mr. E chapter 8 . 5/7
Whoa that was freaky the ending of the chapter and all. But the Lazarus project stuff could explain why John is such a jerk, and I mean it. He's more like jack now than he was before cerberus got there hands on him. But other than that it's great.
James heller chapter 1 . 5/7
This is amazing and all that, but one little thing, Garrus doesn't die in me 1
DONOVAN94 chapter 33 . 4/11
Oh my goooooooood!
This story has been amazing. Literally. Nothing short if amazing. It's smart in how it handles the time paradox, it's true to its characters, it's surprising and I will freely admit that I teared up a bit at one point.
But pleeeeeeeease update soon! This cliffhanger is really nasty because now I won't be able to sleep until I know what happens. I've been binge reading this story for the past two days and to suddenly have nothing is breaking my sanity!
Please have Garrus find Jane! I need them to be together soooooo bad!
Love it, love you, can't wait for more!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 10 . 3/25
Kudos to Garrus for stay above the influence
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 33 . 3/24
I really, really need you to update because the cliffhanger is already killing me and I only just read the last chapter a few minutes ago. Also, this story deserves continuing because it's got a lot of good points, the characters are strong and evolving, the plot moves along well with both the personal arcs and the overall events, and it manages to keep the "future knowledge" in focus but not overwhelming or waved away. There were some rough spots with characters and overquick pacing, but the story has grown past that into something that i really want to read the next chapter of.
Kaeberlily chapter 33 . 3/16
Holy crap! Things are getting so intense! I didn't think Miranda would actually die! Opperation rescue Jane commence!

So glad you're still updating this story!
AwesomeCupcakez chapter 33 . 3/6
It's great to have you back! I've been missing this story :))
NikitaV chapter 33 . 3/5
Yes! An update! I really hope you will continue this, even though life can be a bitch sometimes
koinu93 chapter 33 . 3/2
If you leave us hanging too long I'm going to go crazy! What's going to happen to Jane!?
pinkrollingstone chapter 33 . 2/28
First all it is so wonderful to see you again. I am sorry to hear of your accident and I'm very glad you are okay. I am very happy to read more of this story. Poor Garrus, the sweet heart, is going through stressful time do you think he would start to get gray hair from this (if he had any)? Glad to see John realize everything about the evil Miranda. Now time for cold revenge. So exciting!
Dracomancer1 chapter 33 . 2/27
People think of military men as meatheads with no planning or initiative, but there is no breed of human more driven once given the right directive. I look forward to seeing Shepard bring down fire and brimstone on Timmy boy.
Aberron chapter 33 . 2/27
Welcome back!

I'm so glad to see an update on this story. Though now I must reread the entire thing to feel more comfortable in knowing everything again. Your Cerberus is so well done.