Reviews for Parallel Lives
rantzilla92 chapter 31 . 4/15
Y'know I started reading this story at the beginning of the month and have been slowly working my way through the chapters, and I've gotta say that I absolutely love what I've read so far. I think you have perfectly captured pissed off/irrationally jealous Garrus, so much so in fact that I want to reach into the story, grab him by his head spines and find out exactly what it looks like when a Turian tries to swim. Keep up the excellent work because I can't wait to read more.
Anon chapter 31 . 4/14
Noooo! *desperately tries to find next chapter*
I don't know whether to strangle Thane or to strangle Garrus...
I love this story, so please, no matter what, don't stop updating. How it's progressing is really nice, and it doesn't feel rushed at all. I can't wait for the next chapter.
ArenaAlbion chapter 31 . 3/16
That last comment by John. I can't stop laughing! Looking forward to the next chapter!
KasumiCain chapter 31 . 3/11
24 hours. 31 chapters. 100% enjoyment rate.

Keep it up, I'm here for good! :)
(Even if space unicorns show up or Kasumi runs around blowing things up with a Cain)

It's a shame I didn't find this story earlier. In fact, I shouldn't have found it. I was looking for FemShep/Miri. But now you've got me invested. You took a day of my life, more or less.

I enjoyed Garrus/FemShep though it's not really my jam, but they're kinda destined to be, and I'm enjoying seeing that. I'm also enjoying Jack (heh, I guess she didn't get the memo that she can now tear FemShep in half and toss her out the airlock because she hurt Garrus.) as that's the closest thing we have to family right now. As well as enjoying Jack/Kaidan.

Yeah, they're all very different, most outside what I'd normally expect. But I'm here for two things: Miri, and a happy ending. And by happy I mean John ends up with Miri (they have a LONG way to go. A VERY long way.) And the galaxy is saved.

I'm sure it'll happen eventually. But I'd like you to confirm it nonetheless. You're not sisirongana XD.

Chapter 31: John must realise who has more to gain by lying to him. It's an ugly truth. Also paragraph misplacement when Miri and Shep enter Shep's room.

Thank you for this wonderful story, and here's to many more chapters! Take care! *hugs*

- KasumiCain
pinkrollingstone chapter 31 . 3/8
love it, its really good.
Garrus my sweet, its okay, I love you. :D
Nice drama! How will it go I wonder? Ooooooh. Yum yum. Though I am surprised Jane confronted John about her concern with Miranda, I thought she would grab more evidence before coming to him.
I can't wait for more! :D
Pota chapter 31 . 3/2
I dont like this kind of story where couple have a fight broke up and get a new boyfriend just feel sad and angst and i dont like angst
i hope they get back together soon and jane dont decide to go off with thane
AwesomeCupcakez chapter 31 . 3/1
I hate miranda soooo much right now! I hope they find proof of her being crooked and my favorite renegade male shep puts a cap in her ass. And by cap i mean a piece of metal the size of a grain of sand accelerated to a percentage of the speed of light. Never liked miranda in the games either :(
Kaeberlily chapter 31 . 2/28
Woah! You've been gone a while. Good to see this fic continue! I'm very interested to see where it goes! What the heck is Miranda playing at? And Garrus is being a jerk. A giant jerk.
Amylianna chapter 31 . 2/28
Just found this fic the other day, had a full on reading binge on it. Enjoying it immensely so far, and am very much looking forward to more. More Jack and Kaiden especially. Jack was always one of my top favourites, and matching her with Kaiden, it works.
I also like what Thane seems to be doing. It seems just like him. I admit I was worried at first where you were taking them, was so hoping that you weren't putting them together, he tried, but he knew when to step back.
John however, omg, haven't played renegade yet, and now I know why! What an ASS! Love to hate him thou.
Looking forward to more updates :)
Orihime-San chapter 31 . 2/27
Why are the two main dudes in this story so fucking blind
I can totally forgive Garrus because he is suffering from a broken heart and jealousy towards both Thane, alternate Garrus and at one point Kaidan (Not to mention that he is my favorite character and I love him). But seriously I feel that John has no excuse!
HE IS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING THAT THE OTHERS WERE ACUSSING JANE OF DOING!
He sees Miranda as a replacement of the Miranda he loved while ignoring the fact that this Miranda has no memories or feelings of the Miranda that died. While willingly being blinded and used.
HELLO! SHE WAS LOYAL WITH CERBERUS BEFORE SHE GOT MUSHY FEELINGS FOR JOHN!
Best part of this chapter is when Jane punched John in the face {:
... sorry for the rant -_-,
Your John character is pissing me off
... any who
LOVE YOUR STORY
If you can add a scene where Jane kicks John's ass in a spar that would make me very happy
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
Gaga Hax chapter 31 . 2/27
The coincidences! So many coincidences! They're killing me! Aaaaaaarrrrgh! You have no idea how much internal suffering I'm experiencing!
Something telling me Miranda will not leave long in this uneverse either, especially after John will learn she had played him.
koinu93 chapter 31 . 2/26
Every time I get an update email for this story I do an internal happy dance. This story has been amazing. Thank you for not dropping it even though it's taking time ).
Sisypheria chapter 30 . 2/26
I appreciate you taking time with this story. You're getting a lot of character development in there without rushing into the juicy action bits (but you're very subtly working up to it with Miranda! Naughty girl!). It allows us readers to witness the fine cracks in these characters, Garrus especially. Thane is actually a lot sneakier than Jane thinks, hehe.
scottusa1 chapter 31 . 2/26