Reviews for Parallel Lives
zeek17 chapter 1 . 6/19
I. Don't. Believe.
Killed love or not, it's Commander Shepard we're talking about. There's just no way Shepard will become sobbing mess; not in the middle of battle. Maybe later, in Normandy, but certainly not near nuke bomb about to go off.
Sinematic chapter 32 . 6/16
That was a reaaallyy intense chapter. Like whoa, so much happened. I’m kind of sad because I thought Miranda would have a change of heart, but oh well, she was kind of terrible. Fantastic writing, by the way! You have no idea how excited i was to see this updated. Thanks for the amazing chapter
Gaga Hax chapter 32 . 6/16
Holy hell! That escalated quickly. I liked the pacing though. I've missed these constantly jumping POVs of this story since the last chapter. It's great to see you back.

The action, the conversations and the thought processes of the characters are top notch as always. Actually no... More so than always. Not exactly sure why it seems that way, I'm afraid, could be just a different state of my own mind as I've read this. Either way, well done.

Also can't believe I've never mentioned that you've nailed just how much two years can change a person. Garrus and Miranda being the most notable examples. I adore this particular point and you've actually made me realize it a couple years ago. Thank you.

This is what it has all been leading up to, isn't it? I'm a bit broken up about Kelly though. She's just so lively and cheerful all the time, it sucks to see her go out like that, even if Mass Effect itself isn't too kind to her either.
Oh and I refuse to believe that Legion's gone even for a second. He was deactivated temporarily, the wording seems to be more than just hinting at that, unless I'm reading way too much into things, which I hope I'm not.

Either way, thanks for another great chapter, I will be on the look out for more!
BJ Hanssen chapter 32 . 6/15
Still reading, so there's clearly enough about the story and your writing to keep me around :)

My initial impression (after 9 chapters) still lingers, though. These are not the Shepards I know. They are stupid and unprofessional. I really wish you would fix that, I mean it took nearly 30 chapters for the two of them to even just sit down and compare notes, and when they did they were, uh... less than thorough about it /
JessNicole99 chapter 32 . 6/15
Amazing chapter, looking forward to the next one :)
Emy chapter 32 . 6/15
Haha you really hate Miranda, dont you.
AwesomeCupcakez chapter 32 . 6/14
Wow, this chapter made me utterly pissed off. I mean it in a good way though. The way you're writing this story is just amazing! Felt like I wanted to kick the coffee table into the wall or something when miranda shot Kelly. Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Animadeus chapter 32 . 6/14
Welcome Back!
No worries in your story being four years! My story has suffered a long time struggle (which I need to fix soon) of not being done! haha.
Why do I feel like you're going to make Jane be Evil. :)
MissLini chapter 32 . 6/13
Woah O_O I did not see that coming!

Can't wait to read more!
Shenlong Girl chapter 32 . 6/13
Fantastic chapter.
scottusa1 chapter 32 . 6/13
Good chapter.
Keep it up. Laters.
Kaeberlily chapter 32 . 6/13
Well...shit. That all went south pretty quickly.
DerictheMAN3000 chapter 32 . 6/13
holy sh**t... This story has just took a HUGE turn from all the playful humor. Oh man this chapter had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! I'm just speechless... time for the painful but totally worth wait for the next chapter!
Danie-Dono chapter 32 . 6/13
Ahhhhhhhhh! You just had to leave it like that! Incredible chapter! I knew Miranda was Cerberus, but I wasn't expecting the Normandy ambush. Hate that there were casualties, but it makes it more realistic. Love the comradely John and Garrus have. Even when Garrus shoots Miranda, it's "hey I got your back."
Just awesome! Looking forward to see what is to come.
Eisenfaust chapter 32 . 6/13
Oh you better update fast after that cliffhanger :