Reviews for Puzzle
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 54 . 5/25
How dare they! I'm 16 and I adore them!
By the way, your work is great!
jasminejohnson41 chapter 17 . 4/12
I am happy that you mentioned my favorite movie 'How to Train your Dragon' but I'm even more happy that Jett was pranked.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/11/2014
Most animals carry parasites or ticks. Plus I doubt a large population of rabid animals would exist in the city. They would run into humans or domestic pets and would soon be destroyed by animal control. Plus most rabid animals quickly succumb to death.

In the forests, rabid animals have miles to roam and plenty of cover so there would be far more rabid wildlife in the wilderness than in a crowded city.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/11/2014
Only theropod dinosaurs were carnivorous. The herbivores wouldn't eat meat but most were still highly dangerous because of their large size and unpredictable nature. Plus even the flying vertebrates of that time, pterosaurs, were bigger than any bird alive today.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/10/2014
A gorilla could easily kill a human being or seriously injure someone. Plus it could cause serious damage or escape into the city streets where it would have to be shot dead by authorities to protect the public.

Mountain gorillas are already endangered. No more can be lost. A rabid dog is a serious threat as it could attack the resident dog, Lightning, and then he could die from the virus or it could attack and infect a human being. A loose rabid dog would need to be found and destroyed immediately.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
That cat may have been mistreated or abused so it may be traumatized and afraid of humans. They should take it to an animal shelter and not abandon the innocent animal to fend for itself. This is another disagreeable chapter. I may prefer dogsbbut I don't approve mistreating any animals
Guest chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
I have to say I disapprove strongly of hunting for sport. I believe hunting for food is acceptable as I do eat meat but it muat be controlled like quotas on fishing and native people hunting wildlife like the Aboriginese in Australia hunting kangaroos

Killing for sport like how sailors wiped out the dodo or just to protect stock like how farmers hunted down the thylacine is murder to me. Just like how abusing dogs or cats or neglecting livestock is a crime in my eyes

As an animal lover and a strong believer in conservation I had to voice my opinion
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
My first pet was a goldfish called Tiger who I had for a year. Then I had a hamster called Louie who lived for two years.

Then finally I adopted my golden retriever puppy from the animal shelter. His name is PJ and I still have him. He's nearly two years old and my best friend in the works.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Animals have heightened senses and can hear tiny vibrations so instinctively sense approaching disaster.

One afternoon like a year ago, my cousin's German shepherd began barking and pacing by the front door all day for no reason so my cousin convinced his parents of a theory he had.

My uncle and aunt reluctantly listened because the weather did look dark so they all hid in their shelter under the staircase including the family dog. Then ten minutes later a cyclone ripped through the neighbourhood.

No one was seriously injured or killed but all of my cousin's neighbours who had dogs got an early warning from the animals. Now my cousin and family always pay more attention to their dog's behaviour.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
My dog, a golden retriever, certainly doesn't have rabies. He is vaccinated. All the dogs in our neighbourhood are well cared for and there aren't any loose animals on our block.

I sometimes see stray cats or a dog or two that wander over from other blocks but animal control take it away

However I have seen one or two rabid coyotes in the local park which has lots if tree cover and thick foliage so I never let my pet off the leash except in our backyard

My golden retriever is a large and powerful dog of working breed standard but he won't stand a chance against a wild animal infected with rabies
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
I love chocolate, I love animals, I love my dog, I love my phone, I love reading, I love drawing, I love singing, I love action films, I love dinosaurs and I love hotdogs (if they're not pork I can't eat pig meat)
megsmilesforcarlos chapter 93 . 1/6/2014
I love all the chapters they are awesome XD. Buutt its been like forever since you have updated the story DX plleeaaassseee finish it I rreeaallyy want to read the chapters your solo close biii XD
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 93 . 5/14/2013
Wow! It took me three whole days to read all 93 chapters! Can I just say that this whole story was just... Perfection? Really? It was amazing. You got everyone in character, perfect grammar, some angsty moments and some cute funny moments and just AHHH. I give this story 1000000 hockey helmets out of 10! :)
ian chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
my grandfather myfavorite person ever died in a 3 degree homicide log truck accident
Guest chapter 73 . 2/25/2013