Reviews for Muggle Champion
marietta chapter 1 . 3/28
I am so LMAO! This is hilarious!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/17
Good story, though I'm upset about Hermione's rape. If I was Harry, I'll transfigure Krum into a shark and drop him into a nest of Acromantulas. Let Aragog's children have some seafood.
Osmodious chapter 1 . 2/15
Nicely done...very fun!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/11
GOODBYE WIZARDING WORLD! HOPE YOU ALL DIE! :-P
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Go Harry! Too bad about Hermione.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
"Hermione would be leaving Hogwarts."

Wait, why? She wouldn't certainly be under the laws of magical bulgaria.

I like though how the ...people Harry dislikes were acting within their right and as was right as they saw it.
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Nice story.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
good
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
akasanta chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I liked it. Cheers! :D
Katzztar chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
"What do you think this is, Hermione?" Harry asked, twiddling his wand. "We all carry deadly weapons. The only problem is, Hogwarts doesn't teach us how to do anything really effective. I'm just leveling the playing field — in a game I don't want to play."

Ahh thank you, THANK YOU, for pointing that out! Some -ok, many- people have characters blow a gasket at use of, or mere presence of, of muggle weapons. YET the same fic doesn't point out how a wand is far more dangerous than a gun/rifle (fave to mention due to bk1 and usually has Hermione be the one to blow). Heck a wand can be more dangerous than a sword or chainsaw. A wand has a great range than either weapon, who are limited by their pysical size. Add to that those weapons only preform one fuction (sword/chainsaw cuts, grenade blows stuff up, grenade laucher sends a greanade over distance), but a wand can do a lot more. but as you pointed out, they are not really taught much at Hogwarts.

LOL While I did chaff a bit at Sirius' dressing down (how is a muggle-raised souppose to know that when they tell them nothing?) but on thinking about it, I do like the divergence from other stories on that point (Sirius criticizing Harry for lack of academic study). Like how Harry really did stick to his guns and spoke against Dumbles and McG, and that refused to accept Ron's idioticy.
Really McG, Ron did not 'try to mend their friendship', he came up and acted like he was part of the reason (along with Hermione) that Harry survived the 1st task when the blight on humanity (well in this fic, normally I like Ron) had nothing to do with Harry from HAlloween to then.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
It would be perfect if not that Harry completely forgot about Hermione.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow! I loved was great!
Hermione destroyer of worlds chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I would have liked this had Hermione not been raped. It didn't really add anything to the story and her being my favorite character I don't like that being done to her.
CheeseTheThimbleSneeze chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You are my favorite author of all time. Just sayin'.