Reviews for Muggle Champion
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 7/23
Don't cross Harry Potter ! Real people don't allow others to screw them so much without retaliation. Dumbledore and the others thought they could use Harry and force him to do ball they wanted but he showed them that the Muggle's way was more effective (or just thinking, something they don't know how to do). He even killed the Dark Lord with the power he don't know (him and the rest of the wizards): Muggle modern weaponry.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 7/12
I love this! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. Keep up the awesome work!
A Harry with brains and attitude...so unlike what we got in Book Four and onward.

Thanks for the fun read!
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 5/18
Brilliant! This story was just what I needed today.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/12
its a pity what happened to hermione, but harrys unorthodox approach to the tourneyment is rather amusing
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/30
wow, i am very sad about hermione, and im wondering if the sequel will cover how she is going to handle life now. guess ill find out in a couple minute when i read it. all the muggle equipment was an interesting choice and i like the change yu made in the yule ball, but i have to wonder where the hell was ron when hermione was being raped, y didnt he ruin her night like in canon and cause her to ge to bed early, which would have saved her
Viejas chapter 1 . 2/5
Loved it!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I like your style, Luan Mao!
jonski chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Love fics were Harry is using military weapon.
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Lmbo
Arklytte chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Good story. Short, (not so) sweet, and to the point. :) The writing is really solid and I like your characterization of pissed off and not gonna take it any more Harry. :) Looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
Schnuff chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
nice one
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Violent, fast paced, and a good ending. I enjoyed it. :)
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
So awesome!
Azuri chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I love this fanfic. Your writing is amazing.