Reviews for Muggle Champion
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 5/4
Way to go Harry! Great one-shot. - Snake
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 3/25
my play list was playing; VersaEmerge's No consequences
and I really think it fits the mood of the story. (and it made me laugh.)

lyrics:
"Everywhere I go, no one says "no" to me (cuz he won't thake thier crap)
They don’t, they don’t dare
Everything I want to feel,
The good, the bad, always indifferent
Be my muse before I walk all over you to get to the next one
You were fascinated like a fool and I lazily killed you (grande flash backs anyone?)

You’re calling me insatiable and I can’t deny
On the hunt for the irreplaceable
Impossible to find
Should I settle for less? (no wepons, nah keep 'em)
You’re good but I want the best
I want you along with the rest
I want the world with no consequences (he just left them)

Drink it up and be so mad and wild along with me till the ending
Pray to set you free ‘cause I’ll give you the hurt
They gave it to me" (couldn't be more true, eh headmaster)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/4
Harsh but fair!
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/14
Do you suppose Mr Krum said 'Oh Krum!"?
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Now THIS was a story that I could get behind!

Pitty that Krum couldn't have had a slower exit, stage left.

Or had some rather important (to him anyway) parts removed slowly for what he did to Hermione.

All in all a very good vicarious way to feel like the little guy was finally able to stick it to the morons (with sincere appologies to those of deminished mental abilities) running the turniment. (I know, bad spelling...)

Well done!

SteveC.
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
The pretext of Muggleborn Champion indicates that you got a lot of negative comments on what happened to Hermione here. I don't really see why with bad guys around bad things happen.

I think it was the lack of interest Harry seemed to show for her once she was gone. Had you included the letters and maybe him seeking her out after leaving Hogwarts it might have recived a better overall reaction.

Other than that like in you said yourself in the pretext very in tune with kb0's stroy using the same methods to get through the tournament. Overall a nice story.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
He should've done a howler with a picture of a skull laughing and then a small plastic bomb going off destroying the restricted section.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Don't cross Harry Potter ! Real people don't allow others to screw them so much without retaliation. Dumbledore and the others thought they could use Harry and force him to do ball they wanted but he showed them that the Muggle's way was more effective (or just thinking, something they don't know how to do). He even killed the Dark Lord with the power he don't know (him and the rest of the wizards): Muggle modern weaponry.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I love this! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
A Harry with brains and attitude...so unlike what we got in Book Four and onward.

Thanks for the fun read!
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Brilliant! This story was just what I needed today.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
its a pity what happened to hermione, but harrys unorthodox approach to the tourneyment is rather amusing
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
wow, i am very sad about hermione, and im wondering if the sequel will cover how she is going to handle life now. guess ill find out in a couple minute when i read it. all the muggle equipment was an interesting choice and i like the change yu made in the yule ball, but i have to wonder where the hell was ron when hermione was being raped, y didnt he ruin her night like in canon and cause her to ge to bed early, which would have saved her
Viejas chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Loved it!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I like your style, Luan Mao!