Reviews for One Big Mess
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Awwwww that was a sweet one
Gixxy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh my god poor Cody (and Ted). To go through all that just days and moments before your own wedding, that's just horrible! And when i read Randy forgot the rings... D: well i was mentally yelling at him. I mean, how the hell do you forget such a thing?

But i'm really glad that everthing turned out ok, even though it wasn't how Cody dreamed and expected how it would be. And i also love big brother Dustin in this :)
slashburd chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Awww that was all kinds of cute!

I was worried that there would be no happy ending for them after everything that had gone wrong but it came together in the end. You certainly gave a very detailed account of how broken up Cody was by all the things going wrong and also of Dustin stepping in as a supportive big brother. (And Randy forgetting the rings was far funnier than it should've been. I can imagine the unimpressed look on Sam's face when she realised what he'd done!)

At least they finally managed to exchange their vows against all odds. A very heartwarming story indeed *hearts*
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I died.

Girrrrrrllllll I loved thiiis! When I read what was this story about I didn't like it too much, but damn, what can I say? xD I was like "oh shit, they won't do it! DD:". Poor Codes. Readin how hurt he was broke my heart, but Teddy came and saved the day *O* Was so damn cute when he appeared and aaaah I died xDD

What a sweet little thing *-* Congratulations, I LOVED IT!

Byee :D
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awwwwwwww! That was so heartbreaking on the beginning but then it got so sweet, miraculous, and inspirational in the end. You almost had me crying for a minute. XD!
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Poor Codes! D:

True, everything went wrong that could go possibly wrong there!

Glad they made it in the end :)))

Awesome piece of work ;)

OrtonFan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love this story. Great idea:)
VIXXY VAMPIRE chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
aww a happy little fluffy Codiasi story. I love how you have Big Brother taking care of poor Cody in his time of need. Yay for Dustin :)