Reviews for This Much Crumpled Thing
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awww really lovely. Loved it
writingmonkey10 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
ooohhh this is very very good. I'd love to see a sequel - so all the little stuff is explained but honestly i doesn't have to be. the ambiguity is nice and refreshing. great story! :)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You need to write a sequel to this! This is amazing. So, so cute. And totally worth of a next chapter.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I think you captured the White Collar voice just fine, it was an excellent story, and I loved it.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
LOVED THIS! :D
LvSammy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
very nice!
Dreolin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Very good story. BTW, loved the warning.:)
same ol' Tgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Love it "Theoretical mosquitoes!" Brilliant all around!
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was a really amazing fic. Written wonderfully, and my heart went out to poor Neal. This was my favorite part:

"You stayed."

"Sure I stayed." Peter wonders if anyone in Neal's life has ever stayed, and the thought is depressing.

It was also interesting and a bit heartbreaking, seeing Neal so deep in delirium.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Really really freaking good.

Thanks for posting!
noone2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Loved it, sick Neal, caring Peter and El along to help when Peter's a little out of his depth - lovely.

Hoping for more such stories soon. J:)
irezel chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
daaaaaaaw, sick!neal is luuuuuuuved...3
hachoo chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Well I loved this. Peter was hilariously out of his depth :) Plus you dealt with the finale stuff nicely :D Aand of course, a sick Neal :) Need I say more?
Me chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I'm sorry, but I don't understand why other people love this fanfic so much. The characters were NOT in character. I mean, great job at writing and all, I think you just need to work on your characterization some more.
meld chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
omg I LOVE white collar- and I would really love to see more fics from you in the fandom! thanks for this one- sick!neal is awesome. enjoyed it!