Reviews for Something Special
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 9 . 8/22
This has got to be one of my favorite revelation stories on here!
Snaked chapter 10 . 8/13
I think it's the best version of revealing Danny's secret I've ever read!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 9 . 7/14
LOL XD That quote! Perfection.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 7 . 7/14
Irony rules! Hahaha! XD LOL
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 6 . 7/14
Sigh. Looks like High King Phantom is ruined. Now time for democracy. Sort of.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 7/14
Understood. I believe that too. Don't ghosts eat too though? I remember the Yetis making great food in an episode.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 3 . 7/14
Curse the phangirls that share no sense to of respect to be not just saying all that... you know, phangirl stuff...
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 10 . 4/16
I loved your story it was great!
Aha! Now /that/ would explain why they never showed up at the house, though Jazz passing along the excuse she gave her parents on where Danny was would have required Tucker at least to stay away and pretend. It probably would have helped Danny a lot to get to see for himself that his friends were okay, so he wouldn't worry as much while he was too hurt to go check on them.
Sneaking FTW!
Roaring Yeti work for me. *nodnod* Frostbite is definitely deserving of a way to flaunt his power.
*nodnod* As far as I can figure, applying logical analysis to the show and what evidence it offers, once Danny became a Halfa, he was never again 100% Human or 100% Ghost (unless maybe if he actually died the rest of the way). It changed his DNA. Even as Danny Fenton, he had bits of ectoplasm naturally in his blood and cells, and as Phantom he had traces of human blood and cells in his ectoplasm. What he can do as he ages and grows, however, isn't entirely as simple as flipping a switch- the white rings and color changes. He was using his base powers as a ghost by accident as a human right after The Accident, which means even then he was ghostly enough to do so. Logically, his physical body can't disappear entirely to be replaced with a ghostly one every time he switches and still return, and he is much more solidly structured than any other ghost even at his most ghostly. When he got strong enough, he could turn any part of himself into things like the "ghostly tail" though only temporarily.
I reason, that he is never actually one or the other, he is sliding back and forth along a scale from 99% human to 99% ghost. He can never reach 100% again without becoming not-a-halfa probably permanently. He probably only really rarely comes anywhere close to 99% even, more like he pushes the 80's at the most, he just hasn't realized it with that perspective. The transformation sequence happens any time he deliberately moves through the central chunk from either end, and pushes to the farther side from where he was, tipping the balance. With enough practice to gain fine control, he could probably learn to push a little too far while holding the form he's in, so he can do things he couldn't without switching otherwise. However, with how his abilities progressed in the show, I'm mostly certain that he ended up locking himself into the central chunk of the scale, wherein he is very very ghost-y as a human, and very very solid for a ghost. So that he is in balance, as close to half-and-half as he can manage, and rarely more than, say, 60-40? in either direction.
CrayonPencil chapter 9 . 3/6
That Last Line is just perfect!
LordOfAllBricks chapter 9 . 2/17
AHHH I'VE SEEN THIS ON DEVIANTART BUT IT'S ON FF TOO?! MUST. HIT. FAV. BUTTON. DIS IS ONE THE BEST "TAKING CARE OF PHANTOM WHOOPS WAIT A MIN THAT'S DANNY" STORIES! ! !
Sockenmonster01 chapter 10 . 1/27
awesome! I loved itwell written btw
acrisafu chapter 10 . 1/24
Thus was fantastic! :D Loved it, beginning to end.