Reviews for Something Special
Brisalad chapter 9 . 4/26
really enjoyed this. great writing skills
YumaCDeSennMC chapter 9 . 2/19
... *Reading intently*
"Good job son! Saving the world, wow!" Jack exclaimed proudly, "You get a raise in your allowance for this!" *Chuckles* "He has an allowance?"
Danny looked blankly at his father with a mixture of confusion and disbelief, "I have an allowance?" *Bursts out laughing, loudly*
This story, was, amazing!
Nice ending line as well, I don't remember that from the show... I'll have to take a look now.
Specter14 chapter 10 . 2/3
That was an amazing story. :) Thanks so much for writing this idea! :D
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Is he going to tell her about Dan?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Where are Tucker and Sam?
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
This has got to be one of my favorite revelation stories on here!
Snaked chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
I think it's the best version of revealing Danny's secret I've ever read!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
LOL XD That quote! Perfection.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
Irony rules! Hahaha! XD LOL
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
Sigh. Looks like High King Phantom is ruined. Now time for democracy. Sort of.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
Understood. I believe that too. Don't ghosts eat too though? I remember the Yetis making great food in an episode.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Curse the phangirls that share no sense to of respect to be not just saying all that... you know, phangirl stuff...
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
I loved your story it was great!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
Aha! Now /that/ would explain why they never showed up at the house, though Jazz passing along the excuse she gave her parents on where Danny was would have required Tucker at least to stay away and pretend. It probably would have helped Danny a lot to get to see for himself that his friends were okay, so he wouldn't worry as much while he was too hurt to go check on them.
Sneaking FTW!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
Roaring Yeti work for me. *nodnod* Frostbite is definitely deserving of a way to flaunt his power.