Reviews for Something Special
GhostAnn chapter 10 . 6/12
That was pretty well written. I think the only thing that could have made it better was just more awareness of where some characters were. There were moments when Jazz was there then it felt like she wasn't... This also happened with Frostbite and Jack, but was most noticible when Jazz first came into the basement to see Danny.
Otherwise I really liked it!
shugokage chapter 10 . 5/25
Amazing job on this story!
arieasciolla chapter 10 . 5/23
Absolutely loved this story! Awesome job you did and I love the sense of humor you have placed in it as well! Practically had me rolling with laughter at some parts! XD
Serulium chapter 10 . 4/4
Wonderful! Applause! I love your stories right now I am binging on as many of them as I can! So good!
Serulium chapter 9 . 4/4
One of the best reveals I have read!
Serulium chapter 7 . 4/4
So SWEEEEEET!
Serulium chapter 5 . 4/4
I absolutely love this story!
naruto kurama chapter 8 . 3/29
Love it! can't wait to read more.
LunarCatNinja chapter 10 . 1/2
This is an awesome story! I really enjoyed reading the bonding between Maddie and Phantom.
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Hehehe. U have no idea how thrown I am and how I am gapping like a fish when I saw that line.
Lilith Jae chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Rather than "pre-tail" when Maddie asks what Danny's point is, I think you mean "pray tell". Pray is please, as in "please open the door", or "Please excuse me". Maddie is asking Danny to please explain what he's talking about, right?
EllaDeWriter chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
lol- cluelessly tragic, tragically clueless!
EllaDeWriter chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Danny Phantom- Hero of Amity Park, Defeater of Pariah Dark, Hero in the eyes of many-
Is defenseless when it comes to fangirls.
Amber: Well, Fangirls are certainly a hero's worst nightmare! Forget their worst, most sadistic enemies- fangirls are downright terrifying.
E: You got that right!
EllaDeWriter chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
*Gasp!* Dis story... de epicness... :O ITS SO AWESOME!
Amber: Stop overeacting.
NEVVVEEERRRRRRR!
IvyVine6 chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
You've created such a grand story, here. Wow. Outstanding work. I think the pace of the revelation was very good, and the whole system of 'finding out' was very nice to read. Insanely awesome work, really.