Reviews for My Life with a Norse Warrior God
Spirited Mare chapter 9 . 5/8
So good. Oh how I've missed this story, and I'm so glad your back :) please update soon!
Alfheimchick chapter 9 . 5/1
Woohoo! I just found your stories, and am I glad or what! Love the pairings, and your writing style.

Alfheimchick
KarToon12 chapter 9 . 5/1
Wow...definately the longest wait for an update ever, but I'm glad to see this story wasn't abandoned (especially since it left off on the biggest cliffhanger ever). It's nice to see Clint get the spotlight, since we don't see him alot in fan fics. I'd LOVE to see him and Fandral have an archery duel! :D And Darcy is funny and awesome as always; only she could bribe a secret agent with pudding. XD

Can't wait to see where this goes next, especially now that a ton of Marvel movies have come out since the last update.
Commander Ray chapter 9 . 4/30
This chapter is charming and fluffy. I love it, please don't stop writing.
Lady Kaelyn of Midgard chapter 9 . 4/30
Oh hai, Clint!
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 9 . 4/30
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! It's back! It's back! You're back! Yay I'm so happy!

I loved everything about this chapter, especially Clint. Clint is my favorite character and I would love to see how he and Darcy get along. And of course Fandral/Darcy! There is simply not enough of these two, especially when its well-written like this!

You're back!
itstotallygraphic chapter 9 . 4/30
Yay you're back! I love this story and I am so glad that it's going to be updated :)
linad181 chapter 9 . 4/29
Three years? Definitely worth the wait! Can't wait for more!
Silver Star Pack chapter 8 . 4/23
DUDE, UPDATE! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!
Cero de Grenada chapter 8 . 3/20
I realize this is like what, four years late? But... I've been enjoying this xD Even if you don't update again, thanks for the awesome two stories!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
You stopped the story forever ago but I want more
VioletAkuamoebe0396 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Okay I just read through both stories and I love Them ! ME . LOVE. FANDRAL. keep doing what you are doing and i will keep being in love with this one!
lysia1982 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I love this story and wish there were more like it!
Tauriel Durin chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
More please
linad181 chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
I have read straight through your prequel story and this one in a little more than two hours. I love this story! First Fandral/Darcy shipping story I've read and I definitely support these two and any author willing to write them! Keep up the amazing work!