Reviews for Secrets
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Brilliant! I love stories that explore Rory as a character.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Nice reference to Donna. This explanation should have been included in the show too
kehwie chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is gold. Head canon accepted.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
That was very good! Your explanations made perfect sense. I especially loved the ending part, where Rory came to terms with his memories. Very nicely done!
photo100 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Laugh out loud funny (well the ending is) - once more I love it!
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awesome Rory remembers his time as a centurion.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was wonderful! I've always kind of wondered about how Rory would deal with all those memories, and I think you did a beautiful job going more in depth about that. The characterizations were great - I especially liked that you captured the Doctor's speech patterns and the way he rambles. And I loved the part when Amy described knowing Rory since she was six - it was lovely to imagine how it would be unnerving for Amy to imagine a whole other part of Rory that seems so foreign. Plus, her remark about England being rubbish if all the boys looked like Rory was hilarious. XD

Well done!
deaka chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Really liked this - it does a great job with the confusion about how and what Rory remembers from all that time. Fantastic characterisations, too. :D
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was *excellent.* You write them all so perfectly. Great job. :D
quiller chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
you do like beating up poor Rory, don't you?

(Any chance we can tempt you back to TB world sometime soon?)

Sophie chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
great fic

I love the thought that Rory is older than the Doctor

write more please
Shynola chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Woah, loved this! I know you're also partial to silent enjoyers but I can't keep quiet about this one, it was too good. Nice one! :)
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I adored this. I love stories about rory's time a the Centurion. He had to have been doing something for all those years after all
AdidasandPie chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I LOVE your Amy/Rory stories. SO MUCH. This was no exception. Love the idea, love the execution. Well done! I wish I could say something a bit more praising, but I'm kind of incoherent with happiness at this story.
lime juize chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was excellent. I loved it! Your Rory was great and this was entirely plausible.