Reviews for The Thorn of a Rose
Bookworm0704 chapter 11 . 3/28
please update!
Bookworm0704 chapter 9 . 3/28
omg that was the best ending to a chapter i've every seen...it was so cute
Dragonwolfqueen chapter 11 . 1/18
More please
CherryBerry58 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Update so good! X3
jasminefiregreen chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
BACON! I love this show and I love the relationship you created between Emiko and Kyouya. You should do more fan fictions with stories about the hosts relationships. In the anime and manga we only got to see Tamaki's relationship :)
Anime-GuardianAngel chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Well this certainly is an interesting story. I hope you update soon, since I'd love to read more of your lovely story.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
This story is great! Post soon!
Eris-R-Renee chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
She's going to bring Mark with her, isn't she? ANGST xD
Eris-R-Renee
Jsmyle chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
...ohh.
Englandforever chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Oh my gosh. I LOVE YOUR STORY!
I just was wondering about her abusive relationship: you put so much detail into it (and the rest of the story : D ) I'm wondering/ worrying if you come from experience. I don't mean to pry, but if you are, know that you are awesome!
If not, your still awesome, and I really do love your story :)
ObsidianWind chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
I love this so far :D You'd better continue! :P
ObsidianWind chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Oh my god, I love this chapter so much! I almost peed myself laughing when the boys dressed up to make Haruhi and Emiko stay at Ouran.
ObsidianWind chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Oh. My. GOD. That is so cute! I love this story so far. I love it so much I could scream.
Maybell's Stories chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I really like the sister-sister complex that Emiko has with Haruhi. I like the way that they have such similar personalities, so when they agree on something it kind of makes me laugh. This is so well written by the way. Just saying.
lovefairytail007 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012