Reviews for Together
Kuki and Kimi chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm crying my eyes out. The ending is so sweet and sad and cute, ugh I can't deal with this overflow of emotions. Great job :')
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
just amazing. :) awesome job! i love it
isxbelv chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
The ending killed me. I imagined them sort of counting down to the tune of the theme song, and all of a sudden, I have Niagra Falls on my face. Lovely work!
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
OMG! That is so sad... '( It's so bittersweet... However, I feel this is probably the best scenario of Sector V's decommission. At least they would be together, instead of feeling sadness as one by one, they'd have to say goodbye.

I just feel bad for Rachel - no Nigel... (

Anyway, great one-shot. -
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
... You did NOT just make me cry. No way. Nuh uh.

*blows nose in corner*
Victoire Antonette chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Not cool dude!

I hate you!

You know why... It's because you made an AWESOME story but it's not long enough to satisfy my hunger for stories like this.

Please! When you make a new story like this. Make it LONGER!

Lots of love~

Victoire

P.S.

You are an AWESOME author :)
12456 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
this is so sad and sweet. r u trying to make me cry!
Gargone chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
.Goodness. This was a truly well-written story and it was thoroughly entertaining.(Especially 3/4) Hope you write the same in the future.
Anony chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
OMG! I just realized that it has the same ending as operation: interviews! Th goodbye part :(((
Anony chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I cried my heart out while reading this! :(( it was so amazing! The ending is the BEST ending of any story I have EVER seen! I love it so much!3
Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very emotional stuff here! It tugs on my heartstrings a bit. Kudos to you!
ic 2 many hobos chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
normally, I don't review stories, unless they're REALLY good. AND THIS WAS AMAZING!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Powerful and way moving. I was wondering since I have this story that I'm working on,(I want to have the whole thing typed up before I even put up chapter one) that if you wouldn't mind me doing a sort of like this scene thing where they go out together. I had planned it like that,(Although it was no where near as good as this) and don't want you to think I'm stealing the idea from you. The story wouldn't revolve around that one scene, it would just be one of the chapters. Tell me if you think that that would be okay or not. I want to know. And I thought this was totally awesome and powerful. It put me in tears.
Me chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I cried. I bawled like a frigging baby. I am putting this story on my Tumblr.