Reviews for The Changeling
garugadot chapter 20 . 5/11
oh my god this is really good
*Slow Clap* Beautiful. This is beautiful and you are beautiful and this is perfect. I have a feeling the Wayne Brothers will really be inseparable- not to mention getting into all sorts of trouble together ;).
14fox chapter 20 . 1/26
I love it. Thank you, I have managed to make a peace with DC because of this.
Rookblonkorules chapter 20 . 11/19/2016
Oh my word! This definitely deserves a "Holy wow!" XD I just love the way you write Jason's character and I must confess that I have never been a fan of Damian (he's such a jerk!) but I absolutely adore him in this story. He's so precious!
Shikaszun chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
Seriously your fic was awesome, I liked this even more than the real story... Why can't DC just give Jason a happy end?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/29/2016
I loved how you managed to make the characters seem so alive and realistic, and how you took a look into everyone's head. We got to experience everyone's view on the events.
And this is a way nicer ending for post lazarus pit Jason than becoming the Red Hood, finding his way back into the Bat family instead of becoming a killer.
Having already finished the next part of your series, I see that you don't just make him a softie, though, and that's also cool.
One little thing I'll note though: I was half expecting Damian to save Jason when they got mugged, and was a bit surprised that he just stood by. Of course one could argue that this is an AU fic and maybe Damian is less versed in combat here than in the comics. But you did mention that he got extensive training by his mother. She's an assassin; why would she neglect to train his body when she put so much training his mind?
That being said, I enjoyed this story a lot, for the characters and for flowing so naturally.
Von chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Never read the comics, only have a vague awareness but loved it all regardless. Nice.
angiewan328 chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
the capital He isn't. Not capitol. Capital.
angiewan328 chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
yeessssss not the soldier who fell. THe son who couldn't be saved.
angiewan328 chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
it's 'losing it' not 'loosing it'. Loose is like release, or something that isn't tight. Lose is to fail, or to, well, lose.
Callian31 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Stop trying to rip off the Blue Lanterns, Talia.
Aronim chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
Pretty good. Mistakes here and there, mostly mistakes like using similar, but wrong words. Well done.
Cartlin chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
Yeah, in this case, I'm with Jason. Every life the Joker takes, is on Batman's head. Every single one of them, because he continually puts the Joker in a place he easily escapes from.
Cartlin chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Um, you do know that Tim hadn't been adopted by this point, right? His parents were still alive.
NotTopCatGenius chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
YAY! My favorite characters :D Naturally, I love your story. It's pretty much awesome