Reviews for The Changeling
Shikaszun chapter 20 . 9/6
Seriously your fic was awesome, I liked this even more than the real story... Why can't DC just give Jason a happy end?
I loved how you managed to make the characters seem so alive and realistic, and how you took a look into everyone's head. We got to experience everyone's view on the events.
And this is a way nicer ending for post lazarus pit Jason than becoming the Red Hood, finding his way back into the Bat family instead of becoming a killer.
Having already finished the next part of your series, I see that you don't just make him a softie, though, and that's also cool.
One little thing I'll note though: I was half expecting Damian to save Jason when they got mugged, and was a bit surprised that he just stood by. Of course one could argue that this is an AU fic and maybe Damian is less versed in combat here than in the comics. But you did mention that he got extensive training by his mother. She's an assassin; why would she neglect to train his body when she put so much training his mind?
That being said, I enjoyed this story a lot, for the characters and for flowing so naturally.
Von chapter 20 . 8/17
Never read the comics, only have a vague awareness but loved it all regardless. Nice.
angiewan601 chapter 10 . 5/3
the capital He isn't. Not capitol. Capital.
angiewan601 chapter 9 . 5/3
yeessssss not the soldier who fell. THe son who couldn't be saved.
angiewan601 chapter 6 . 5/3
it's 'losing it' not 'loosing it'. Loose is like release, or something that isn't tight. Lose is to fail, or to, well, lose.
Callian31 chapter 1 . 4/12
Stop trying to rip off the Blue Lanterns, Talia.
Aronim chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
Pretty good. Mistakes here and there, mostly mistakes like using similar, but wrong words. Well done.
Cartlin chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
Yeah, in this case, I'm with Jason. Every life the Joker takes, is on Batman's head. Every single one of them, because he continually puts the Joker in a place he easily escapes from.
Cartlin chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Um, you do know that Tim hadn't been adopted by this point, right? His parents were still alive.
NotTopCatGenius chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
YAY! My favorite characters :D Naturally, I love your story. It's pretty much awesome
Egg Emperor chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
It's basically my head canon that everyone in a superhero universe has superpowers - or power; the ability to heal from grievous trauma and/or survive/cope with what would be incapacitating or crippling injuries to any "normal" human with little to no difficulty, and do so with little more than bed rest. But since this is innate in everyone, it's not recognized as such. In other words humans in Superhero worlds are far more durable than those in our own.
Valma chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
Amazing story. :) Thank you.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 20 . 5/8/2015
A brilliant story from beginning till the end. Its well thought out, moving and beautiful to read, its a story that had me on the edge of my seat and unable to stop reading from the first few sentences. You really managed to capture all of the characters individual personalities and quirks; although I would have to exclude Damian from this statement as he did appear a little OOC at times, by this I mean how he came across as timid sometimes; like the fight in which Jason had to defend him, from the impression I have of Damian he would have been right beside Jason fighting the thugs. However I can understand why you would choose to portray Damian like this as it helped to bring out Jason's Big Brother instincts.
The interactions between Bruce and Jason were full of such depth, the amount of suppressed emotion you managed to convey through your writing was really impressive and all I can say is that I look forward to reading this again in the future XD.

Thanks for the great read.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 19 . 5/8/2015