Reviews for That Boy
b3llacull3n chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
One-shot Sequel to THAT BOY
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I just found this story, and I thought you did an amazing job with it. Do you think you could continue with this story? Because I would like to see what their life is like being married, and when they do have a baby.
MissMartha chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was simply lovely. What a neat story. I would love to read more. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us
Trayce chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
What a sweet, beautiful, little story.

Thank You! lemonamour
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
LOVELOVELOVELOVE! this was really good and so well written! I think you should make it a two shot. add an epilogue!
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was cute... But it's hard to believe that Edward even then was THAT innocent. I mean ofcourse he was a gentlemen. But he must have had some thoughts that weren't so pure. I believe he had school friends and boys talk... I loved this little story but it felt a bit unrealistic from men's pov. And I hoped there still would have been some trouble and drama with meating Bella. But still beautiful writing. I always love your work:)
Kartingmom chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
As usual dear friend, a beautifully written piece. Thanks for sharing!
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awww Kiva, as always you you know to tell a story! You can paint a picture with your words. Beaultifully written! I loved it!

MuchLoveAlways, PurpleBrina
KeeWit chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I really liked this story. It seemed very true to the time period. I stumbled over two points though: showers and brassieres. Your story made me look up both to find out when they were introduced. I would have thought that people still bathed in tubs during the time of WWI. I also thought that women would have still worn corsets.
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow, that was amazing. Very romantic. I totally love seeing their courtship and all of that through EPOV. It's everything that I imagine when Edward and Bella have that talk in eclipse, and part of why eclipse is my favorite book of the saga. You have such an amazing way of drawing a reader in. Whenever I read your work, I can visualize it and everything around me disappears. Your betas absolutely rock and deserve tons of credit. You guys work together as an amazing team! Thanks for sharing!
2fantabulush chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was a beautiful story.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was beautiful
EnidBarb chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
vary sweet
figtree777 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very sweet
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Sweet, Loving, Beautiful and absolutely perfect.