Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
JNaegi chapter 36 . 3/9/2014
Man, did not expect for the fact of being busy with stuff would delay my reading time with this!

It's done and another nice achievement! With the wedding stuff out of the way the heroes return to Japan and continue with their normal activites.

Never a dull moment with the Hino vs Hino storyline and Rei getting custody of Cammy. Yusuke and crew deal with the Return of Togoro with the Dark Tournament while Yugi and team face Dart and Paradias.

Hmmm, It's been a minute since I read the original but I'll always have respect for the first one (fillers and all) but I'll hinge toward this one.

For the new scenes; Jarrin and Sam getting a nice introduction out of the way, The Senshi (namely Mercury) talking with the Tamers when it came with Yui being possessed (I know its tiny but I found it a nice impact), the extra material with the queen of mean herself and the adding of the Senshi's attacks when they went eternal (Mars fire snake, Venus Chain Wink Sword and Coconut Cyclone).

For side plots; Mars and Hiei tracking down that digimon in the beginning and getting into an argument. I can't think of anything else (that's what happens what eating seafood and drinking does to you).

Whoo, nice shout out dude!

Anyway that's all I gotta say and again, nice work with finishing your multi-crossover that continues going on and on.
Generic Reviewer chapter 36 . 3/8/2014
I like this remake. Rei's phone convo and the cute Rukato moment were the best parts of this chapter (And I don't even ship Rukato because of personal reasons)

Also can BlazeGallantmon go Shining Mode? Or StormSakuyamon go Priestess Mode? A lot of the older power ups seem like they can fit somewhere.
Belletiger BT chapter 36 . 3/8/2014
Its sad that redux is finally over. I really enjoyed re-seeing all the epic battle scenes and some most unforgetful scenes in the story. And I liked the little camoes you added in there.;
Once agin I will miss the story but at least we still have Doc to see
Ford1114 chapter 36 . 3/7/2014
Finally, redux is officially finish! Nice of omegamon and athenamon's marriage and a party, not to mention Anubismon's return.

Heroes parted ways: yusuke and gang are going for the dark tournament, yugi and his friends about to confront the orichalcos, rei cutting her ties to her father, and concludes with takato and rika duel.

Wow, it's been a long time since the original, back then we don't have youtube and other memes, here we are now. And thank dragonball and yugioh abridgeds new episodes to tie in redux's conclusion!

Survey time
The new scenes I like are the cameos of many villains/heroes in the dream sequence, ghidorah's cameo, Cain/Charon/prophet/dartz cameos. And of course rewritten descriptions.
-nothing else on the side plots.
-I do enjoy both stories, they have their own writing styles.

Thanks for renewing my interest of the yygdm franchise! Stay tune for more and my contributions!
Chaosblazer chapter 36 . 3/7/2014
It's finally over eh? Good run on this redux. Some plot elements from the original were better, but a lot of the new stuff carried over well too, though there were a few points that might conflict with the Radjita story (such as the senshi and spirit detectives becoming allies earlier, but you did say you'd fix that) overall both stories were awesome, and fun to read.

keep up the awesome work dude_
Belletiger BT chapter 34 . 3/4/2014
sorry for not reviewing the chapter. Like I said before, i was bussy. !00% power up phaorohmon is really scary, even took down Gallantmon. Good thing the senshi arrived there and Sunannomon came out! final battle finally comes!
Ford1114 chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
Wow, that was quick! This revised chapter is awesome, and we can't wait for Redux to finish for good.

Yep, I see some changes, but the format remains similar with Pharaohmon vs Susanoomon, Pharaohmon using Valmarmon's power, Yusuke's surprise, and of course Gallantmon SM finishing off the villain. "Ding dong the witch is dead!" (I still laugh at the narm in the original, glad that you use my suggestions of Gallantmon's quote)
-Ah, both Rei and Cammy are trapped by Pharaohmon's brain, but alas, Hiei saves the day and Mars finishes that disgusting piece to smitherines.
-Oh Holy Beasts, your gonna expect Valmarmon in Season 3, not to mention that other evil-doer.

To think that what started off as a stand alone story a decade ago became one of the most well known fanfic franchises of all time. (Just like how most potential anime and cartoons do that, originally one season spawned many more in production) Shows alot of improvement since then, with all the stories written for years to come. For me, I recall read some of the scenes and stories because I'm more of a DF/DFK fan back then, now since I already remember and reread them, I see YYGDM as a grander series and having my chances to contribute with my ideas.
-Since you will not do a redux of Invasion of Rajita (which its okay since we're focusing on other things), how about maybe a brief cameo of Season 2's villain to fill in continuity? Its up to you.

Can't wait for the final chapter with the wedding (though Athenamon marrying two digimon in the same body feels awkward) and what lies down the road.
JNaegi chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
Sweet chapter and good battle scenes! I did notice how you got Saturn involved with helping out Mars AND Cammy since in the last one Cammy got out safe.

So the first big bad has met his end and crucial plays from Yusuke, Yami-Yugi, Susanoomon, Cammy and Guilmon proved the winner in this! I see you gave Uranus and Neptune their other attacks from the manga for their eternal status? Good work with that.

I have say, reading it now with the bad guys just leaving Pharomon to his doom was a big F*** You moment plus flipping the bird at all at once!

In hindsight the next time Shining Mode is used again in the Yu-Yu-Hakushou centered movie, I have to wonder if it will make an appearance in DoC? Cammy's powers have vastly improved along with Gallantmon's!

Nothing much to say until the final chapter, so I think that's it.
Chaosblazer chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
awesome chapter dude, I could definitely see the differences and I still think it's funny Yusuke made him explode and didn't plan it out, and Athenamon springs up her plans for the wedding immediantly, funny as it was the first time.

Can't wait for the finish, keep it up man_
Belletiger BT chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
That was an awesome chapter! man, I forgot how awesome sussanomon and Gallantmon Sm were awesome agaist pharaohmon. the battles were great as usual. I cant believe we reached the final chapter. It will be so good seeing again athenamon and omegamons wedding. update soon!
JNaegi chapter 34 . 2/26/2014
Almost coming to a close. Yugi wins against Lance and removes the darkness trapping his heart (you hear that term a lot in Yugioh for some reason?)

Gallontmon faces Pharaohmon and uses Crimson mode but the mage powers up to knock him to the ground, to the despair of Takato and the tamers. With Yugi's win however there is light for Takuya and Kouji as per the stipulation by Yugi they can go to the finals as co-winners.

Now with the Legendary Warriors spirits they form the being that brought an end to Lucemon; Susanoomon. Will the combined power be enough? I know it's cheesy with these phrases but hey, it works!

For side stories, Kouichi defeats Duskmon like a bitch. The dark digimon (sorry about the pun) shouldn't have trusted the thief Bakura which provided his downfall.

Senshi arrive and Mars, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter deal with Scopinus while Cammy upgrades Uranus and Neptune to eternity; which means all 8 Senshi have been granted their Senshi tier power-ups; at least until it's known about they Valkyrie armor but that's down the line for any future readers.

2 more chapters broseph, make it count!
Ford1114 chapter 34 . 2/26/2014
The finals are here! Yugi just defeat Lance and free him from Pharaohmon's evil. Oh yeah, I remember the battle between Gallantmon CM and Pharaohmon well, so glad to reread it. Ah, Pharaohmon is powering up to maximum just like Younger Toguro. And then we're up to a pure equal fight when Susanoomon finally appears in full glory!

Can't wait for two more chapters in March, after a cold winter (and starting my semester stressful) comes another new dawn for spring. I am indeed spotting those differences, maybe our 'dark senshi' will reappear with the Prophet next chap. Hope it goes well!
Chaosblazer chapter 34 . 2/25/2014
I look forward to seeing the changes in the next chapter, this one certainly had quite a few for sure_

Joey is so silly, but hey it makes him...well him, nice that Yugi beat Lance.

Also, Susanoomon always rocks, keep up the awesome work there dude_
Belletiger BT chapter 33 . 2/18/2014
hey, that was an awesome chapter.
The fights, as usual, they were awesome! Inumon lost, but at least he survived. the same goes for Joey, he did his best in the duel but he lost. Good thing he was saved in the end. Brimstone will soon become one of the allies of the Spirit detective team. More sights about Mars nightmare comingout. I cant wait to see what will happens next!
JNaegi chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
Winding down to the trinity chapters! Inumon goes against Pharohmon but not surprisingly, he loses the match but gets to keep his life and brings attention to Guilmon's hidden potential of Crimson Mode!

Speaking of the stalwart knight Gallontmon, he goes against Sakuyamon, whose holy element seemed to give him trouble but thanks to mode changing he proves his worth which allowed him to go to the next round.

Brooklyn rage duels the sadistic pervert which leads to another alleged "Shadow Game" and loses but is spared thanks to his bond with Red-Eyes Black Dragon. Now it's the King of Games against Lance!

Back at the temple some get a heads up on Mars' nightmare. Only ones like Pluto and Saturn are wary of the future given her own emotional temperament. I'd say what it was but anyone reading already knows the deal.

Another added bonus of the Prophet and the evil twin! Love seeing the queen of bitchery causing mischief.

Yoko makes his fabled appearance and battles Brimstone. Afterwards the cold-hearted fox spares him. That's good given his importance in the long run.

3 is a lucky number dude, go for it Taichou!