Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Chaosblazer chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
The revision is getting better, Yoko Kurama and Brimstone's fight was impressive, but dang the Senshi espeically Mars went at it even more than the first time, but alas they've had thier powers taken which is not a good thing as now Pharaohmon is back to full power...

Here's hoping things progress better for them while the story continues to roll onward, keep up the awsome work dude_
drevagon chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Awesome, I like how you combined the different animes together.
Belletiger BT chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Awesome chapter! Felinismon's duel with Yugi was pretty cool. I think this one was better than the original duel. And ladies and fangirls , we will have youko kurama vs brimstone battle! the battle agaist Wardevodramon was also cool and we finally have Yui meeting Dark Gabumon for the first time. I cant wait to see what will happens next!
JNaegi chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
All right nice to see this fic is back.

This time around Felinismon was a decent duelest and was actully able to keep up with Yami Yugi but he was able to crunch out a win. Her past scenario was different this time around too at least to a certain extent.

YoukaiInumon's battle with ShadowMetalGarurumon comes to a close as well with Yui worrying about him and able to tame the beast. I think it's obivious where this leads but it's still eventful!

The Tamers and Four Legendary warriors take on WarDevidramon. Good to know Sakuyamon was able to stop YoukaiInumon from doing anything foolish and him asking her to bear his pups was funny. Isn't it Ironic, don't you think on what happens to them later?! Who would have thought.

The Spirit team facing agaisnt Brimstone heats up (sorry for the bad pun) and Kurama takes center stage. When he thinks it's over the fog created by Joey's Time Wizard engulfs him and out comes every fan girls dream Yoko Kurama!

Sailor Senshi deal with Gebemon and kick his ass to the curb. Lance skulking in the shadows like a rat to nab Mars and the others power sources which seems inevitable.

The other Legendary warriors are in San Francisco to pick up Mercury and Cammy.

So a lot of improvements this time around and you are alluding to something aren't you by leaving everything ambigourus for the time being but that's what makes your stories so good and intriguing; keeping us on our toes so to speak.

Well I think that's that with the review so until next time Kainus and have a good Labor Day weekend. It's kind of depressing knowing that summer is almost over...but than I think the tourtists are almost gone so I'm happy!

Later dude!
Chaosblazer chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Very nicely done chapter dude Liked the duel and the reversal at the end was just plain awsome Wardevidramon and ShadowMetalGurumon got thier butts kicked, and now Yoko's about to smack down Brimstone Can not wait to see how the revision of the fight works out.

Keep up the awsome work man great job
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Heyo, good chapter! This was a good set-up chapter and plenty of clashes to look forward to!

Man, Lance is seemingly giving his failures the boot. First, he writes off ThothBabimon and now Felinismon. Though, he's giving her a chance to redeem, this is her last shot and is left with the task of delivering Yugi's Puzzle. Felinismon is starting to have doubts, eh? :D

Himura gets acquainted with the other Tamers. Renamon threatens Inumon, haha. Poor Inumon. I'd keep your hands to yourself if I were ya. :P

Inumon, Himura, and Yui get caught up in a fight with ShadowMetalGarurumon. Meanwhile, the Tamers go head to head with MetalDevidramon, who evolves into the terrifying WarDevidramon. WarDevidramon is putting a beating them on already. Heh, Beelzebumon was cracking me up there! "Get to your Bio-whatever y'alls do!" Pricess stuff there.

The Detectives (and not just Kurama) are taking another shot at Brimstone. Wonder what you're planning this time around.

The Senshi confront Lance... not really. It's a trap! The fake Lance is really a new monster servant summoned by Pharaohmon! The girls will have to find a weakness in this regenerative freak. Uh oh, Lance is indeed planning something underhanded.

Of course, we can't forget Felinismon and Yugi's duel! Yay! I'm curious if this will be a revised duel. Next chapter should be good.

Before I finish this review, Rei's dad is a prick. I hope Rei puts his ass in his place when someone tells her what he's been doing to poor Cammy!

I can't wait to see how these battles unfold after this break! Don't keep us hanging, mmmkay? _ b
Belletiger BT chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Awesome chapter! now we finally saw Metal devidramob going to War Devidramon and Pharaohmon targets the senshi. We cant forget the memorable duel between Felinismon and Atem. I feel we will see a lot of action in the next chapter!
alex 988 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
cant wait for chapter 13!
Ford1114 chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
There's more to Felinismon than meets the eye when Pharaohmon threatens to kill her if she fails. Dueling with Yugi in the next chap will show her Dark and Troubled Past.

Oh F YEAH! The fight against the big bad Metal/WarDevidramon is intense! Thank God of War for this one, cuz this music will inspire the more epic parts of intense battles.

"Get to your Bio-whatever y'alls do!" I chuckle at this quote.
JNaegi chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Setting things up for the upcoming battles!

Yugi is up against Felinsmon in a duel to the death but she seems to be hesitating, hmmmm? The Tamers are up against Wardevidramon and he certainly is not letting anyone escape.

Inumon vs ShadowMetalGarurumon and it's getting intense. Those two aren't budging an inch. Brimestone is about to throwdown with the the Spirit crew and this time around you actully have all four of them in the frey. In the first one it was just Kurama facing him with Hiei and Kuwabara as spectators (sensing his energy).

Rei's father is a bastard. I am remembering the disgust I felt the first time I read this part of their storyline. He is hurting his daughter and 'talking' to her? I'll be very happy when Rei confront's his egotistical, nubby little ass!

Speaking of which, the Senshi are finally confronting Lance/Pharaohmon and this time around he has another enemy with him to win agaisnt them. With regenerative properties it will be a challange for them.

Another short break but gives me a chance to re-read them for awhile and anticipating the next DOC dude!

Keep up the good work!
Chaosblazer chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Very Good stuff, MetalDevidramon's awake and giving the tamers trouble, and it looks like Lance has outsmarted the senshi, but knowing them they'll get through it.

Poor Cammy, that didn't sound good at all, and now Yugi's dueling Felinismon to the death, next chapter's looking to be awsome, keep it up
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Whoa, nice chapter! I really am enjoying these renewed scenes and new exclusive goods! This refreshed American arc was great. _

First off, that was a much more kickass way for Mercury to become Eternal. Instead of just pulling it out of nowhere, she earns it after a fight with that ram monster. Nice to see her take down Pharaohmon's goon on her own. Even more epic to see Seto unleash Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, thanks to Yugi's Millennium magic, blast the Scrabmon like the pests they are!

Haha, nice to see Mai take action and take down Psyren! That'll teach her. I doubt that's the last we've seen of that crazy girl. XD

Hmm, looks like Mai's really helping Mercury out with the Cammy situation. I wonder where this will go.

Additionally, Kaiba is on his way back to Domino to see what the heck Yugi and the others have been dealing with. Oh, Kaiba, you and your non-believing ways never get old. :P

On a side note, Zane wins the tournament. I liked the small GX easter eggs. The GX generation is slowly on the rise.

Whoa, Inumon turns into YoukaiInumon early to fight ShadowMetalGarurumon (the beginning of the dog rivalry). To make things more awesome, Yami and Joey get involved in the battle! Now this is what I'm talking about! _

Now Lance's cover has been blown and they know he's Pharaohmon. He's not going to let this go easy. It was really cool seeing the Tamers and Duelists tearing it up on him until he gave them the slip.

Hehehe, never change Inumon. You're going to be doing more than coping a feel on... whoops! Sakuyamon's gonna kick your pervy butt! Even more awkward since he's feeling up Rika, too. Poor Himura. Look what he has to deal with.

Oh, ho, can't forget the Spirit Detectives rumble with Brimstone. It wasn't too long, but it was sweet. Brimstone escapes. Kurama might've figured out his weakness. Can't wait for Yoko Kurama to face him! :D

Woo, so much happened and there's more where that came from. Looks like we're getting WarDevidramon soon! Can't wait!

Keep it up! Redux is getting better! _ b
Belletiger BT chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
That was an awesome chapter. I never expected Inumon's mega coming before he faces Metal garurumon. And I love the battle agaust Lance. I was surprise to see Joey and Yugi in there. Ami finally went to eternal. I think she looks cooler in this new version than in the original.

Brimestone's battle with the spirit deteactives was also awesome. I am so eager when he faces Youko Kurama. Next chapter we will have Metal devidramon arc. I cant wait to read it!
JNaegi chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Another good chatper. This American arc for Redux was really kick ass!

Lance battling it out with the Tamers with Himura and Inumon along with Yami and Joey was good. I have to say that speech that Takato said about 'never being controlled by evil' etc, etc is kind of ironic given the fact what happens to him down the line. Famous last words as they say.

Oh man Inumon you just had to cop a field on Sakuyamon didn't ya, you sly dog. Hey, it just means he's a healthy digimon if he's got to feel her rump...or a total creeper (lol).

Brimestone's battle with the spirit deteactives was action packed. Hiei couldn't go all out and I guess that battle ended in a draw even though Kurama was able to figure out Brimestone's abilites had limits. Can't wait to see those two's battle.

Sailor Mercury was able to go Eternal and take care of that giant Ram with her new attack. Mai also gets some action with taken out Psyren who was about to do a cheap shot to Mercury. Kaiba was able to make a kind of connection with Yugi's puzzle and bust out Blue Eyes White Dragon and form Ultimate Draton to take care of those annoying insects.

Glad to know Kaiba is slowly accepting somethings but you got to love he was able to work a battle with a Digimon and Senshi to his advantage and make it a side attraction.

Cammy making plans with Mercury and Mai to see her sister also the Legendary warriors are helping the Senshi bring her to Japan.

ShadowMetalGarurumon makes his debut as well and YoukaiInumon takes him down. This is where their annamosity to each other begins.

Lance is going to revive a Digimon he shouldn't and he is going to bring all sorts of hell in his wake. The countdown to his inevitable ressurction begins.

Keep up the good work!
Ford1114 chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Kaiba: Now my Blue Eyes! Attack with Neutron Blast!

Oh man, Sailor Mercury was one of my fav characters back then. And ShadowMetalGarurumon (aka BlackMetalGarurumon) is interesting.

Now that our heroes know Lance's identity, Pharaohmon is losing patience..and when he mentions that "ThothBabimon is now expendable", it foreshadows that he doesn't care for weaklings and interested in strong servants.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »