Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
even if there were only suddle differences, I enjoyed the remake of this chapter, some of the dialogue from Yusuke was hillarious, but hey that's a given.

Keep up the awsome work and update when you can
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I have manage to catch up the remake of the first YYGDM season.

Anyway, its nice that Takato's Megidramon manage to gain his conscious that can defeat the enemy Megidramon. I do remember that demonic dragon digimon back in the show as a kid, personally I liked Gallantmon more and one point wanted him to defeat Beelzemon (when he was evil) before Jeri stopped him.

Oh and the previous chaps, ThothBabimon recently reminded me of...'Counselor Nappa' :D I meant like, 'Counselor Babimon'! :D
Mega-Emperor chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
It is cool how you combined a bunch of series that didn't go together and made them go together.

It's a bit congested at times cause of all the words. Too many in one page but its not a bad story. YOU must've worked hard.

Great job.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Woo! Thunder Warriors go! :D

This was a great chapter, K-sama. I loved the updated scenes. You better fleshed out the characters and are building up Lance/Pharaohmon better. And the pacing is much better! Gosh, how long until we reach the Shadow-GAH SPOILER! x_x

Anyhow, it was sweet seeing Yugi summon Slifer again. Take that, ThothBabimon! Slifer GONNA FIRE HIS LAZER! GAH! D'oh, he escaped! Pharaohmon saved yo sorry hide.

The fight with Onyxmon was much better, especially with Scrabmon involved. Finally, Jupiter gets her Eternal upgrade and Junpei gets his spirits back! The Thunder Warriors blasted Onyxmon's sorry butt.

Heh, gotta love ol' Kuwabara and Hiei's good/bad cop banter. XP

Ooo, I spy a Pluto and Saturn sighting. Looks like they'll be seeing action soon. I'm down with that. Where's Uranus and Neptune?

Will Rei confront her grandfather about Cammy? Boo to that jerk of her father keeping the sisters from seeing each other!

Yikes, Megidramon's returning next chapter! Granted, it's a fake, but still nothing to take lightly. Meep. o_o;

Overall great chapter! More Redux plz! _ b
Belletiger BT chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
awesome chapter. I really enjoyed with Jupiter's eternal form and Jumpei got his thunder spirits back. Oh, looks like the evil megidramon will coming soon. Takato must have to face his fears. I cant wait to see what will happen next!
alex 988 chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
good story!
Crimson G chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Things are happening faster than than the last fic. I still like the new things you put in. Jupiter finally has her Eternal form. It seems Pluto and Saturn make an apperance.

Oi, Cammy in America eh? The two sisters should know about each other.

Keep it up
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
You just keep making things epic as always, keep it up dude

I'm glad to see Junpei actually used his beast mode this time, and Hiei being more gorey was nice too_

Slifer likes to eat evil people lol

Keep it up man, it's awsome_
JNaegi chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Good job on this chapter! Eternal Sailor Jupiter came charging in the sceane and so did Blitzmon!

Man, it's been a long while without seeing the god monsters in the mix (well, if you count Crimson Dragon but that's much later).

Hiei always got to give Kazuma the blues about keeping up but their interactions are always funny.

And now we see images of two of the Outer Senshi!

Keep up the good work dude!
Crimson G chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
The more I'm reading this the more I love it. Love the new scenes and such. Can't wait for Across Dimensions
Belletiger BT chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
awesome chapter! I really enjoyed the fighting scenes in there, especially when Mina-chan finally gained the eternal form. And Rei finally found out about Cammy's existence. I wonder what will happens nex! next time the thunder warriors fighting together!

Sorry for taking a while writing this review. I've been so bussy with the webdesign claases, needless to say I am arriving home so tired and having to plan for the final project. anyway, I cant wait for the next update.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Heya~! Gonna make this brief, cause I have a quiz tomorrow mornin'!

Good to see this fic isn't dead! I was wondering when it was gonna be updated.

I enjoyed the updates scenes, especially the new hotel scenes. Rei finds out about Cammy from Mai of all people (and she knows Rei's father? LOL at Mai trollin' Rei with sleeping with her old man! I know it was a joke, but oh that had me in stitches! XD). The battle scenes with Aspmon was extended (which was nice) and adding Scrabmon in there brought excitement! _

Nice to see Rika getting her act together. Heh, I remember it was Yusuke who got her to straighten out. Tomoki using his spirits again was cool, (no pun intended, lulz), but not as awesome as Sailor Venus going Eternal mode! You go, girl! :D

Looks like Kazu, Guardromon, and Kenta are Sailor V fanboys. D'awww.

Evil!Lance's plotting behind the scenes. Yikes, I do remember he created a fake Megidramon. o_o;

Uh oh~! ThothBabimon's found Yugi's puzzle!

Next up! Makoto and Junpei receive their power-ups!

This was a good chapter! Don't leave us hanging with the next one! Ciao! _ b
JNaegi chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Yahoo, You Go Eternal Sailor Venus! That was a good chapter and another upgrade for the senshi in this version! Who would thought Mai had info on Rei's little sister and for a minute I thought she would have Pulled a "Catherine" and admit to sleeping with Rei's Dad! (I gotta give Mai more credit)

Tomoki got his spirits back and Yusuke kicked ass as usual and I loved how Kenta, Kazu and Gurdramon where going fan boys on Venus, drooling and carrying on :)

Next Up the Strong Makoto and Junpei the stomach upt to bat!

Keep up the good work!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
That was an amazinzing story so please keep up this chapter.
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
now that was off the charts on awsome way to go on making this fight even sweeter, heh, Aspmon might be more "into" his work, but sometimes being too focused can be your own undoing.

Keep up the awsome work dude_ it's always nice to read.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »