Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Ok, I honestly read this first at home before leaving for AnimeExpo. I just read Kai at the event, but here's the late review for a chapter I read two days ago! XD

I loved this chapter! So much cool action with a side dish of fanservice. I'm a girl, but I do appreciate some sexy female in bikini and swim gear. Between, Rei, Minako, and Mai... personally, me go for Rei. :P

First off, good to see Takato and Guilmon recover. Ah, Kazu, Kenta, and Jeri debut! Cool beans. Nice seeing the Tamers getting back on their feet... well, except Rika. I'll get to her in a min.

Just almost everything about this was hilarious. From Minako's competitiveness to Mai and Psyren's catfight.

I really liked the friendship bond built with Rei and Izumi (and Minako to some extent in the end). There was nothing brought upon about their relationship in the later stories. Glad to see this developed. _

Felinismon's role was much different than in the original. I think this worked better and she's a pretty devious villain. I'll give her that much. She gave Sailor Mars and Fairymon a tough fight.

Hell yeah! I loved seeing Mars gain her Eternal Senshi mode! It was made especially better when she used her Mars Snake Fire. BD

Oh, and let's not forget Izumi getting her Spirits back. Nice to see Fairymon/Shutumon in action again.

Other things different: Venus and Jupiter's involvement. Also Yuuichirou, Rumiko, Mai, Psyren, and Hiei. I loved the Senshi and Detectives working together to take out the Scrabmon. Mars and Fairymon's teamwork was not too shabby either! :3

The team-ups and interactions were well done! Interesting to see Rei suddenly give up and rethink about her priorities. She and Izumi changed their minds quick!

Ha! What a tweest! Mai won the competition! XD Good thing Rei and Izumi dropped out like they did. Poor Minako. The Diva thing doesn't work for yas. Oh well, you live and learn about show biz. You'll get your time in the spotlight, future idol. :3

Huh, Mai wants to take to Rei about her father? I wonder... could it be leading to? Bah, I'll wait.

Huh, did Kurama's seed remind me of the Senzu Bean? O_o;

Pharaohmon, you are such a jerk. Leave Rika alone! C'mon, Rika, get your head in gear! You're tougher than this.

Woo-hoo, Venus to get her Eternal power-up and Tomoki gets his Spirits in the next chappie! Can't wait! Oh, and Yusuke is involved, too. Cool!

Awesome and very sexy chapter, Kanius-sama. Redux is going great!

Now, off to bed and then off to continue AnimeExpo! Can't wait for the new Kai chapters! _ b
Belletiger BT chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
That was an awesome chapter. Izumi finally gets her spirits back and rei became Eternal mode. heheh, looks like Mai win the copetition. eheheh.

Felinismon has finally arrived. I cant wait to see for her becoming jeri's partner. Looks like Its Mina, Tomoki and yusuke's turn for the spotlight. I cant wait to see what will happen next!
JNaegi chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Damn good chapter! It had a lot of action! So Mars turns Eternal and I have to say I was not hating the fanservice (Rei, Minako and Mai is those clothing, imagining that is a big doozy). I'm glad you are going to establish more of a friendship with Izumi, Rei and Minako (it did seem later in the series that a connection wasn't there to begin with). That Pharaohmon infiltrating Rika like that, Rika's got to be tougher than that (even though in my opioion Pschological is somewhat more taxing then any physical injury). Never pictured Minako to be doing the Diva thing but as a future Idol she does need to learn these things. You upgraded Mars new attack to her Snake Fire this time around and glad Hiei didn't have nothing bad to say about his "woman". You have really up the ante on on. I can't hardly wait to see what new stuff there will be!

Keep up the good work Kainus!
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
now that was halarious and totally unexpected, i'm really digging this rewrite even more now dude_ Keep it up and i really look forward to what happens next
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
You'd think with the spirit detectives being there, things would've gone abit differently; oh well Babimon will get his soon enough and hopefully Takato recovers too.

A great update now for the next one.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Oh, ho, ho! Just coming off a creepy Kai chapter, this one has action kicked into high gear and winds up with a dark ending. D:

This chapter was intense. I loved the big city brawl with ThothBabimon. I especially loved seeing the Senshi, Tamers, Spirit crew, and the Legendary Warriors coming together to fight the common enemy. We're starting to see the start of their alliances.

Yeah, the alliance build-ups really puts things into new perspective. Nothing really much else to say, but I loved the interactions and the team-up against ThothBabimon. _

Ouch, poor Gallantmon and Takato. This defeat was even darker and twisted than their downfall in the original. And like the original, Rika is falling into a downtime period. Hopefully she comes off it soon and when her friends will need her! Get your act together, Rika! Renamon, knock some sense into her please!

So, um, yeah, the Legendary Warriors and the Senshi know each other identities. But, uh, Takuya and his crew don't know the Senshi's names. What gives? Haha. :D

Ah, so the next chapter was that swimsuit modeling competition, I think. Ah right, Felinismon shows up in this one! Heh, I wonder if there'll be more fanservice to go by? (having dirty ideas). Mmmmm, Rei, Izumi... and Minako? Sweet! (Yes, I'm a girl, but who cares? I loves me some female fanservice, too!) :P ; Oh, and Mai's a judge? And Lady Psyren gets involved? Sounds like the recipe for a chaotic chapter! _

Looking forward to Eternal Mars and Fairymon next time! Redux is turning out great, Kanius-sama! _ b
JNaegi chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Another good chapter dude. Man reading this updated version of this chapter it really put's things in perspective the new enemy can cause and for some it's a whole new expirence. Rika is going emo on the others and she needs to get out of it. The battle was good and more allainces have been forged to boot. And what's this Mai will meet Lady Psyren and be a judge, Rei and Izumi will be participating in a contest and surprise Minako is in it to this time around (If I were a judge I know who i would vote for,), FANSERVICE RULES! Glad to see the spirit guys more in the fights!

Keep up the good work and keep it going!
Belletiger chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Awesome chapter my friend. I loved the battle scenes in there. I never thought seeing Gallantmon's defeat would be that shocking. poor Rika, she blames herself because of this. Of looks like we will finally see felinismon in the next chapter. the best of all Mars will get her eternal form while Izumi will be fairymon again! yeah!

I cant wait to see the next chapter!
LazerWulf chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
So Kouji's seen Rei transform, and now Rei's seen Kouji transform. While neither of them know each others' real name, what would happen if the two were to meet in their civilian forms? They'd recognize each other, but would they let on that they knew? Or would they try to hide that fact? Would one figure it out and not let that on either, so that the other one doesn't know that the first one knows that the other one knows?

Now THAT would be funny.

LazerWulf chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Good Stuff. Kinda nice seeing Atem (or Yami) in action after all this time.

Diamondcutter368 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
This was an awesome chapter. I enjoyed seeing the heroes get together and stop the Scrabmon. The interactions and teamups are believeable. The new and update scenes are cool. Even now this is still the best multicrossover fanfic series!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Oh yes! Nice to see Redux updated!

This was a great chapter. I loved seeing the heroes starting to come together. The Scrabmon sure proved to be much tougher than originally intended. It was cool to see the Tamers and Duelists team-up. Glad Yami was able to exploit their weaknesses, or they'd have gone mega just to win!

Hehehe, funny seeing Takato go total fanboy around Yugi. XD

Agunimon made an explosive entrance. Glad he was able to help out the Senshi. Huh, I wasn't expecting the Scrabmon to fuse to form a single being. Nice twist. And here come the Spirit Detectives! So, now the Senshi, the Detectives, and Agunimon just forged an alliance. Cool to see.

Heh, so you went with 'ThothBabimon.' That works. I find it cool you're giving updates to Pharaohmon's minions. :3

Sailor Mars and Hiei's sarcastic interactions are priceless. Mars always had to find a way to get the last word in. ; But, hey, she isn't Rei-chan if she didn't get the last word in. :P

It's so amazing how far the characters have gone and developed up to where Dawn of Chaos is now. I wonder what things in Redux will carry over into the future stories.

Ah, and it was awesome to see Kouji and Kouichi gain their spirits in the same chapter as Takuya. Now, THAT I wasn't expecting! Nice work.

Overall, great work, the action stuff was awesome, and the new scenes are really cool to look at. Keep it! Redux is coming along nicely, Kanius-sama!

Update soon! _ b
JNaegi chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Hey good chapter! The Scrabmon's got an upgrade and are giving the heroes a sort of hard time before they kick them to the kirb. Takato was funny going into his "geek out" faze with Yugi. Sailor Senshi and Agunimon had it down with Synchronicity and the Spirit team kind of attacked block them (nothing wrong that, they got to get some action too). Im guessing you will be updating the mini-bossess of Lance/Pharaohmon, which is good. Wasn't expecting seeing Kouji and Kouichi get there spirits in this chapter but got to expect the unexpected. Mars and Hiei really got a good dynamic with their sarcastic/deadpan way of retorts, good realationship!

Keep up the good work! Going to read Digimon Kai sometime today to! Later Kainus!
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I see Babimon got a name upgrade, how exciting and i like how the chapters have been integrated in such a cool way, Keep it up dude

Hiei and Mars are going to have so much more fun now; lol.
Belletiger BT chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
that was an awesome chapter. I loved the action there. Good thing Takuya had his spirits back. And its good to see Kouji his spirits as well. All the action was awesome. I cant wait to see more.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »