Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
LazerWulf chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
A chapter full of debuts, huh? I can tell that the story is starting to pick up a bit.

I know Brimstone is a Magmusmon, but for some reason I always picture him as a SkullMeramon. That's close enough, right?

LazerWulf chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
So Hiei debuts his Dragon of the Darkness Flame, and Saturn and Pluto step into the action!

Great stuff!

JNaegi chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Jeepers you are just going to be plugging away at this aren't you? Good chapter and developments!

Spoted different scenario's this time around and rather interesting. The Legendary Warriors meet Omegamon. A bit premature of Takuya and Kouji to bust out there enhanced forms just because he was a knight?

They have valid reasons but the dude said he came in peace? Of course now they are trained and raring to go. Whoa Jaarin is Vega's supeior with being more tactical huh? Maybe she should be the second in command for the Dimitro and the others. While training Junpei should have yelled to Vega "Wrestling is fake!"

The first step to the "Vemy" realationship has been established with Amy getting his phone number! Another interesing tidbit with finding more about Vega past; with how loud and borrish he can be at times it's surprising if he was a shy guy back in the day.

Speaking of the Senshi I never expected Mina to carry Rei like that; it's the little things I like and that was big, she actully gave pyro the brush off. Nice one blondie! (of course I could be reading too much into it)

Anubimon getting his sadist on by breaking down Guilmon and crew. Inumon always funny with his womanzing ways. Liking the scenes with Jeri and Himura and gotta say I did not miss that movement she did when Kuzahamon made a remark on lone-wolf boy; that's the way Jeri! You got some of "Rika" in you!

Yugi and crew see some old rivals/friends showing up and Kaiba busted Mai without no remorse. He is right about the next gen getting better. Ironic what will happen to him later. Seeing Miho was short but sweet.

Yusuke and crew make the scene as well and Hiei was funny with threatening to kill the Digimon committee if he didn't get his way. Vega's the same way.

Rei and the others get their first notion of Cammy being reveared as the Digital Priestess. Their journey will begin soon.

Pharaohmon and Nemesis had that charged moment. I'm sorry but it's Yui's corrupt form he's messing with, he better take it somewhere else!

Predicitons of new stuff? I guess it would be more certain characters from groups bonding more so then in the first story. I'm hoping you keep that moment with the Senshi being in the village with the alcohol. Oh maybe Kaiba having more of a hands on experience with one of the contestants having powers?

My mind's not working so that's all I got. However whatever you have planned will be something to remember!

Good luck with the consistent updates Kainus!
Chaosblazer chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
this was definitely intresting compared to the original, more depth to the others showing up like Kaiba and Mai, Omegamon giving reasoning for only allowing Jaarin to compete amongst the new spirit warriors, and Arbormon's already looking for a fight;

Keep up the awsome work dude i look forward to what comes next
Belletiger BT chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Awesome chapter. Oh, I see you added Inumon mentioning Kuzuhamon was a troublemaker in the underworld arc. Next chapter finally the shadow tournament will begin, starting with a showdown with Arbormon. I cant wait to see more!
Ford1114 chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Lots of humor and training being input in this chapter!
-Heh, Anubismon being a light-hearted sadist to Guilmon and the others. Inumon flirting with Renamon and Felinismon with aerobics. And DarkGabumon is just fine.
-Love the basics of playing Duel Monsters, gives me old times of playing it myself.
-Ranamon and Fairymon's rivalry has been renewed.
-Pharaohmon showing off his power by megaton Megidramon with one punch!

And here we are, the Phoenix Arena, a day of the tournament.
-I laugh how Renamon and Felinismon smack those perverted Ogremon and Bakemon.
-So Kuzuhamon shows up, starting the competition between her and Sakuyamon for Inumon.
-I squick of Pharaohmon and Nemesis kiss. Thanks for using the music I suggested btw

The first match has started, Yugi vs Bakura and Renamon, Blitzmon vs Devimon Duo! Its going to be a speed rush for the next chapters.
LazerWulf chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
It was heart-wrenching, watching Takato try to keep his emotions in check because of his fear of Megidramon, but it looks like Guilmon has a handle on it so now Takato no longer needs to bottle up his emotions.

LazerWulf chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Jupiter and Blitzmon, Thunder Up! (er... I mean... Go Rockets!)

Anyway, Pluto and Saturn make an appearance, will they be getting the Eternal Treatment?

Belletiger BT chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
sorry for taking long to review, things here in home are getting busy and needless to say the conection is a crap. Anyway, great chapter. Nemesis fight was pretty good. I am surprised to see Uranus and Neptune coming there to fight her. And I've noticed some new scenes in there. like Sailor Cosmos and Karin , Isis with Lyn and her brothers. I cant wait to see for the Shadow Tournament begin!
LazerWulf chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Great chapter. I like how Takuya let Tomoki fight on his own, but was still evolved as Agunimon and standing by in case he needed help. (Although he didn't seem to do much after he got hit with the venom...)

JNaegi chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
Nice chapter. Battle with Nemesis begins with a few tweaks this time around. Uranus and Neptune appear with the Tamers. I believe this time around Yui's got more 'oomph' to her with stopping her evil-counterpart. It's a little part but Mercury talking with Himura was good, making sure the Tamers can handle the situation with Pharaohmon taking Yui.

Pharaohmon's broadcast comes up and it's different this time around! Sedna and The Lady in White, Cain and Jeremiah and the queen of mean herself Sharon watching? I think her thought process is thus "Please, this mere trifle of a worm thinks he knows evil? WE will be ushering in the chaos up in this bitch!" Sorry I had too the situation screamed for it!

The Hiei/Kuwabara moments are always funny. Whoa Anubimon came in this chapter as well and will offer training to Guilmon and the crew? To be expected since they need to get stronger along with Yugi teaching Takato and the tamers about Duel Monsters. It's true; real fights are settled with card games.

Oh I also spot Lyn with Ishizu with the two rascals! Everybody is getting ready to enter the Digital world which will solidfy future bonds and stopping the first "big bad" for the heroes of Japan!

Keep going Kainus!
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
*whistles* now that was awsome way to go dude on deviating from the original here by combining so many plots into one, but now Nemesis can be like Karasu? wow that's scary but good thing the senshi were there to help, and now Pharohmon's gone and announced his tournament, looks like things will be picking up, keep up the awsome work dude_
Ford1114 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
I am not surprise that Pharaohmon creates all those lies just to turn Yui to the dark side. The fight with the heroes and Nemesis is intense and tearjerking, consider that Himura is hesitant yet determined to save his sister.

Heh, Yami Bakura appears to team up with Pharaohmon.

Oh yes! Pharaohmon is announcing his tournament across the globe. I see that Sailor Cosmos and Karin make cameos. Kaiba is still pretty upset of his defeat at Battle City. The digimon villains appear that are the same ones as the TV show is a great coincidence.
I pretty much like the fact that Kazu and Kenta said about a Digi-Justice League (that YYGDM is like our DCAU) and Digi-Legion of Doom (consider what will literally happen in a future event of CG).

One more chap till the tournament.
LazerWulf chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
I was kind of expecting Rika to show up as the 20th contestant, honestly.

Belletiger BT chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Awesome chapter, finally we will be in the shadow tournament arc. Things will heat up with the digi-heroes and the duelists.
Looks like next chapter we will see Nemesis- one of the bigest antagonist of the story. needless to say Basilikmon and other big badies will show up soon. I cant wait to see more!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »