Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Chaosblazer chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
More awsome stuff compared to the original, Kaiba's Blue Eyes tearing things up, along with Mercury defeating her foe. Mai blocking Lady Psyren was nice as was Cammy's new interactions

As for the other battles, it was cool to see how Yami and Joey got in on the Pharohmon battle with the BSD, and Yusuke's group was kicking butt too, the rewrite is certaintly amazing

Keep up the awsome work dude
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Another awesome chapter as usual with this Redux fic. I've really digging the changes and modifications to the updated story! _

Man, so many duelists appear in this new and improved American arc. Seto, Mokuba, Duke, Mai, and even mentions of Rebecca, Mako, and... ZANE from Yu-Gi-Oh GX? Wow! Along with them the debut of Cammy and her parents!

So, we got the US Duelist Prix. Lady Psyren is back with a vengeance... or not. She loses to Mai. Then, Mai gets trumped by Zane? I wonder how badly he schooled her and he's only 12 at this point. Crazy stuff. This will really push Mai to her eventual fall from grace. :P

Awesome to see Mercury attend to event and take action saving Cammy from those bug freaks. You know, Jeffrey brings up a point. After dueling a few matches, I can easily see Ami going pro and competing with the legends like Yugi and Seto. I mean, she easily scored the highest in the Sailor V and never lost on the 1st try!

I gotta say you caught me off guard with Psyren. I'd thought she'd be one of those minor baddies that come and go, but no, you shed light on this black market and bounty thing for the Senshi. I'm not surprised. Who knows what kind of sickos would love the chance of keeping a Senshi for pleasure. Icky hentai stuff... don't wanna delve into that. Yeah, Psyren... she's a brave and tough cookie. Mercury gives her the slip, but she ain't giving up. Someone take her down!

The additional new monster, Khnumon... yeah, the 'baaa' had be rolling in stitches. XD

Mai meets Cammy and actually helps her. Wow, I didn't expect this. Looks like Mai is gonna be one of the catalysts that unites the Hino sisters. Rei's dad is a douche for keeping the sisters a part like this. /

Yeah, finally! Himura and Inumon team-up and meet with the Tamers! Haha, and thus begins the Renamon/Inumon romantic saga. We know how well that goes later on, don't we? _~

All right, Gallantmon takes out revenge and destroys ThothBabimon. That is so not like the original! Lance has his hands full now, but the creep is still pretty confident. Don't like this. The big reveal is coming. Uh oh.

Also, the Spirit Detectives are getting ready to fight Brimstone. Should be good.

Next chapter is going to be boss. Seto Kaiba is gonna unleash the Ultimate Blue-Eyes and Mercury goes Eternal! Can't wait to see the conclusion of the American arc, d00d! _ b
Belletiger BT chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
awesome chapter my friend. I loved the new scenes of the american arc. I was surprised to see Zane defeating Mai in there. And I was sprised to see Psyren in this arc too. Good work on adding alittle but of the GX characters in there.

I gotta to say, Himura and Inumon finally meet the Tamers. the beginning of love of the hell hound and fox.

Soon the tamers will find out about Lance's true nature. I cant wait to see what will happens next!
Crimson G chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Still loving the changes. nice to Mai helping Cammie.

I figured there would be some kind of bounty on the Senshi. I mean there are sick perverts out there. Hopefully someone puts Psyren in her place.
JNaegi chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Cool chapter Kainus!

Getting to see the Kaiba brothers again is sweet and I have to say Seto was really critical when it came to his assesment with Mai, and seeing a reference to Mako, Rebecca and Zane? Man he must have kicked Mai to the curb and to be beaten by a 12 year old.

Another cool point is hearing that Ami has dabbled in the duel monster's game. If she wanted she could go pro at least in smaller tournments that don't have Kaiba and Yugi.

So the reason that Rei's father does not want Cammy meeting Rei is because he thinks she is a bad influrance on her! Come on, she might have a temper and treat a majority of men with contempt but she is not a bad influrance.

Sailor Mercury comes in and saves Cammy but the most shocking is seeing Lady Psyren actully CAPTURED A SAILOR SENSHI!

I'm still surprised that happend and saying there is a Black Market for them, man where is the love? But I will say that it was intriguing how Psyren kept her cool when she confronted that Ram (the 'Baaa' really killed me!)and now she has a tranq gun and going after Mercury, someone please knock that B**** out!

Mai is the one to help out Cammy and she is with her for the time being. It's cool you are making Mai a part of the Hino siblings reunion.

Himura and Inumon finally meet the Tamers and Inumon is in L.O.V.E with Renamon. Got to love his internal diolouge how he is in love with her! Glad Takato and Guilmon got some sweet revenge on that freaking Baboon!

Now the Tamers will find out about Lance and Brimestone comes face to face to the Spirit Detectives. It's hard to believe he has a change of heart later and becomes one of their major allies.

So much to expect next time. Going to be cool seeing Seto bust out Ultimate Dragon and Mercury advancing to the next stage.

Later dude!
Ford1114 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Haha! So Himura and Inumon meet the Tamers, its a nice addition that they heard of them defeating the D-Reaper. With 4 main Tamers foreshadows the 4 beasts...

Take that Counselor Babimon- I mean ThothBabimon!

Like it when Zane defeats Mai Valentine, further empathize when Mai's depression led to the Walking the Dragons arc.

Kaiba: Now I use polymerization to summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! BEUD use Neutron Blast!
Chaosblazer chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Nice, Gallantmon gets payback this time. Mai losing to Zane made me laugh cause even if this wasn't before he went evil there's no way she could take him;

This lady Psyren character is "intresting" in a bad way, what is her deal, hope all goes well for Mercury, but then again here comes Kaiba;

Great Stuff as always dude, keep it up
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Heyo! Awesome chapter and I am loving the new scenes!

That was a good opening with the Wong siblings. Yay, Jaarin debuts! Henry giving her the wiseman speech and making her mull over their duel. Poor Jaarin, she really wants to help Henry and Suzie.

Oh, lookie. Impmon is here! Hehe, I love his interactions with Calumon. So cute. And Beelzemon hits the scene and leaves an impression on the 'Super' Scrabmon. To add to him, we have the Senshi with Saturn and Pluto! Awesome, this is much ore action-packed than in the original! :D

The new monster was a cool addition to give the Senshi something to do. Oh, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Yami join in as well! That coward takes poor Miho-chan captive, but thank goodness for Yami! That bug monster's been exterminated!

Meanwhile, we get the debut of Himura, Inumon, Brimstone, Sam, Dimitro, and Vega! Oh, ho! So, this is how Sam and Jaarin first meet in Redux and get their Spirits. Wow, Jaarin nearly chewed him out. It was neat seeing the older teens become the last four Legendary Warriors and take action against Brimstone. Whoo, Brimstone was kicking the Tamers' butts and taking names. They're lucky the Legendary Warriors came in to aid them!

Lance and Felinismon are forced to retreat thanks to Himura. Haha, I can't wait to see Inumon and Renamon meet.

The next chapter shall be fun! I can't wait for the 'new' American arc involving Ami, the Kaibas, Cammy, and others who will be there. Next time, we also get Himura facing Lance again, right? Awesome. It's looking promising, K-sama!

Keep it up! Redux is coming along just great! _ b
Belletiger BT chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Did I mention how much I love brimstone. He's one of my fav characters in there. And finally Himura and Inumon came out. I cant wait to see Inumon and Renamon meeting for the first time. I loved the senshi and the team detectives joing forces. And I cant wait to see Brimstone vs Kurama soon! and also I am eager to see the american arc.
Wolfbane420 chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Great chapter as always man. Hope to see the mext one up soon. Also did you get my pm about Vega's VA? If so but didn't know who I suggested I meant Will Friedle.
JNaegi chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Liked the new scenes Kainus!

Impmon comes back and faces a new enemey with the Senshi with added measure Saturn and Pluto coming in on the mix! So that's what happend with Haruka and Michiru not being in contact. I think it was never explained why they wern't there in the first place.

Good fighting with them and you really are adding Mio in some scenes to get her ready for her destiny later. I feel bad for the girl though, hope she dosen't get any nightmares from this experience and at least Yami did something about it. Oh yeah Yusuke and Kuwabara got some shots in.

Jarrin and Sam meet, quite interesting how she snapped at him first, she's got a temper. Than Dimitro and Vega come in! Very cool how those four come out, did there buisness and split the moment Brimstone retreated. They are older so they know the drill with being friendly with people who they just met like a certain 'couple' :)

Brimstone comes charging in like a boss and not giving the Tamers and Legendary warriors any leeway. He really was giving it to them.

'Lone wolf Himura' and Inumon come in this chapter as well and staring down Lance/Pharaohmon. Man it's always nice seeing how they used to before all the changes that will happen to them. Oh nice seeing Calumon with his super cute factor.

So now we are in the 'America' arc and it's going to be bran spankin new! Cammy going to a duel tournement with her parents, seeing Ami, Kaiba and Mokuba. Mai and Lady Psyren will have it out (hopfully cat fight) and a new monster that will be after little Cammy-chan this time around, you got me intrigued dude!

Well time to head on out, good chapter Kainus. I like the new stuff your writing but it's very good too sit back and read the hits, especially if it's new!

Later dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
That was good, intresting new stuff with the new bad digimon, too bad taking a hostage didn't help them live lol.

Brimstone is the same as ever, so much power he could kill everyone, and nice to see the new "introduction" of how Jaarin and co got thier spirits

Keep up the awsome work dude
Ford1114 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Great chapter! I like how the music are more diverse, from action and casual stuff for Sailor Moon and Digimon, to more epic and 'adventerous' for Pharaohmon.

Impmon: Remember kids (Ai & Mako), sharing is important.

I always laugh out loud when Beelzemon's theme (Kid Rock American Badass) plays through.

The last 4 legendary warriors have now bestow their powers to new users. And now we're up to the American arc next.
JNaegi chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Got straight to the action this time around. Gotta say I am liking all the co-op team ups, Spirit team with Legendary warriors, Dueltests with Tamers, it's very sweet.

Hiei uses his ultimate attack to take down that flying chicken and everyone is stunned by the performance.

This time around Sailor Mars feels the intense energy from the attack and is in awe. She does have a connection with it (along with Agunimon but I digress.)

Lance really is a bastard trying to get rid off little Cammy and Mars really gave him a run for his money. And what's this Saturn and Pluto make there appearance and Venus and Jupiter got some licks in. Rei really is maturing if she can admit her faults like that.

So little clues are being set in motion and Takato is getting suspicous of Lance.

Next chapter will be the 'official' introduction of the last 4 Legendary warriors and almost close to the American arc with Mercury and Kaiba.

Good chapter dude!
Belletiger BT chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Awesome chapter! I really enjoyed re-reading Horusmon attack. He was one of my fav antagonist. Oh, the rest of legendary warriors will show up. That means we soon we will be in the american arc. I cant wait to see the next chapter!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »