Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Crimson G chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Okay, this story has gotten me hooked. Loved the new scenes.

Mr. Cain Baurer. Still hating the senshi.

You know what they say?

Haters gonna hate
Diamondcutter368 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Just finished reading your Taiyokai fic and am about to read Dawn of Chaos. I love your Yuyugidigimoon stories. It's the best written crossover fanfic series ever! I finished the original version for Wrath of Pharoahmon a few months ago. I'm glad you decided to rewrite and the new scenes are cool. Can't wait to this all finished. I will keep up to date with this!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hey, yo! Sorries for holding this off, but just got back from vacation and have my interwebz back, haha. :D

It was sooo nice to take a trip down memory lane! So much familiar stuff from Wrath of Pharaohmon, but quite a bit of new things to refresh the story! I loved the opening bit with the Digital Priestess and Pharaohmon's sealing. Nicely done, and sets everything up just fine.

I remember most of everything from the original. This one is just as humorous and every bit as fun, but the updated touches are well done. The (re)introductions and recaps from each POVs (from Takato, Takuya, Yugi, Yusuke, and Rei) were good, I thought.

I wasn't expecting a scene with Cain, Dartz, Yamaki, Jeremiah, and Sharon! O_O; Like whoa, and Cain is already letting his hate for the Senshi consumes him.

Speaking of the Senshi, what's the story on Lady Psyren? A possible mini-boss for the Senshi or the Duelists? What beef does she have for Mai?

But, man you weren't kidding about new scenes! A demon mafia gang? Oh slay me! XD

But, the highlight was definitely the Senshi and Spirit Detective meeting! What a surprise! I really loved the interaction there. And what's this? Mars and Hiei are already getting under each other's skins. XD; Get used to it guys, 'cause this is just the beginning of a 'wonderful' relationship! Hahaha!

Yeah, Lance's possession was every bit as creepy. Pharaohmon's already on the move and sent his Putty Patrol-Red Shirt-Err... Scrabmon to do his dirty work while he sits out for a bit. Yeah, typical supervillain tactic. Yeesh. :/

Now, I'm VERY surprised you brought Miho into the fold. Will she play a some role outside a minimal one? You brought her in (with Vivian) in Dawn of Chaos. What's your secret, oh Kanius-sama? Hmmm.

And so the fights with the Scrabmon are set! Tamers and Duelists team-up! The Senshi to get a helping hand from Takuya and the Spirit Detectives. And Takuya getting his spirit back? Awesome! Next chapter's gonna be good!

Nice start to this updated season. Can't wait to see what new scenes, surprises, and additional characters you're throwing in! I look forward to this as much as Kai and Dawn of Chaos!

Can't wait for the next chapter, Kanius-sama! _ b
Starlight AT chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
StarlightAT: *nosebleed. Dies and goes to heaven* YAY! REDUX CHAPTER FINALLY OUT! MAN THIS BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES! THERE'S SO MUCH TO SAY AND ONLY A LIMITED TIME TO DO SO! YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY BUT I'LL SWAY IT ANYWAY! CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!

BTW, is Miho gonna be a Valkyrie? That's the only explanation I can come up with with the plans you have for her. But i could be wrong, you may have a whole other plan up your sleeve. All i know is that i can't wait to see!
Insane Writer of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This should be interesting to read from start to finish, once it's completed.
JNaegi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was a good start to this updated season. I wasn't expecting seeing Miho in the fray with the duelest and what's this a Senshi/Spirit deatective join up in the wings! It's good seeing the characters interact with each other or seeing some other character do something (Takuya, Tomoki and Minako in the same shop) and I wonder about Lady Psyren (not a big bad but a kind of mini boss). So Cain's wife was named Mei (Not really saying what happend but I kind of got the gist of it). Dartz in the mix as well. Good seeing Yusuke and the gang in the first chapter too! It's always good to see how far this story has gotton and with the new stuff you are adding will be good too!

Keep it going! Now to read your updated Digimon Kai!

Later!
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
definitely a great way to kick off the redux, lots of action, humor and even some cameo's that weren't present in the first one

this is going to be an awsome read, keep it up dude
LazerWulf chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This turned out great. And I love the instant dynamic between the Senshi and the Spirit Detectives. Mars seems more willing to work with demons than Hiei is to work with a miko, but we all know how that one turns out, right?

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Belletiger chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I loved the new version of Wrath of Pharaohmon. It was awesome!

I have to admit, I loved the new introdution in the staring of the chapter and also how the detectives and the senshi had met in there. I cant wait to see more! _
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12