Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Chaosblazer chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I'm really enjoying this rewrite, your making the characters better, Rei admits to going solo instead of being angry about it, Horusmon still gets fried lol, and this time the senshi saw it, not only that but the tamers know that Lance is a suspect too.

Keep it up dude, it's going to get better
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Yays, I'm now caught up! After another good chapter, this was even better.

Where do I start? The opening fights with Horusmon and the Scarabmon was a good way to begin. You had the Legendary Warriors and Spirit Detectives actively involved, and to some extent the Duelists. Takato and Guilmon might've been sidelined, but they had their use later on. I'll get to that. :P

Lance really is a conniving and clever bastard. He can be so cool and collective when things go his way. Felinismon luring the Tamers and Duelists to fight her was a clever ruse to get her to find the Duel Disks. She just toyed with them until she remembered what she came for.

Uh oh, looks like Pharaohmon is gonna have to cover his tracks better now that there's suspicion of 'Lance' still in Tokyo. Pharaohmon might be clever, but this is what he gets to being overly confident.

The meeting with Sailor Mars and Pharaohmon was intense as I remember it. Glad Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, and Venus made it there before things got too messy. The evil jerk better not cross Mars, but he will since he knows where Cammy is. Hoping Ami gets warned about this soon!

More fighting involved with the Legendary Warriors and Detectives. Nice little retorts toward Horusmon. So far, the Detectives have worked with the Senshi and Warriors. Hoping the Duelists have a team-up with Yusuke and co.

Hiei takes out Horusmon with his secret weapon. It's always a moment when the Dragon of the Darkness flames are unleashed. Now Horusmon's been turned to roast chi... wait, there's nothing left of him. Just like Zero (or, was it Zeru?). XD

Great chapter and next chapter will be even better with the last four Legendary Warriors! Cannot wait and please don't keep us hanging! _ b
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
Oho! Am I dreaming? Has Redux been resurrected? Yays, it's been a long time! I'm so happy this is continuing. _

What an great chapter to return to, dude. I got chills seeing the Tamers meeting Lance. Keep your (new or old) friend enemy close, but your enemy closer... like the old cliche goes. It works so well here and I can't wait to see when they find out who he really is. :3

I had forgotten how much a sly snake Pharaohmon really is.

The build-up to the showdown with Megidramon was cool. The fact it started with a nightmare was scary, at least for Takato. The poor guy hasn't gotten over it, but thanks to Guilmon's encouragement he has. It was cool seeing the heroes come together and unite to stop Pharaohmon's Megidramon.

Yikes! Guilmon turns into Megidramon again, but luckily he has control. Sailor Mars and Sakuyamon sealing that monster was awesome. Heh, Pharaohmon runs like a punk when nothing goes down like he wants. The sore loser. :P

Like Jeffrey said, I liked the Rei and Izumi interaction. I was shocked to know Izumi visited the shrine when she was little. These little references are sorta cool to read. I hope for more stuff like this in Redux. I wanna see Rei and Minako interact with Izumi in the future fics.

Oh yeah, next chapter will be Mars and Pharaohmon's meeting and the fight with Horusmon. Should be a good read... and what? That chapter is up now? I better go and read it then!

Great update, K-sama. Now onto chapter eight I go! (storms off)
Belletiger BT chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
No doubt this is one of my fav chapters. I loved how Gillmon took control over his megidramon form. I really forgot the teamwork between Sakuyamon and Mars. It was really good re-reading the chapter. Looks like we will see Horusmon soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
JNaegi chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Whoooo an update to Redux. I was wondering when you were going to post a new chapter Kainus.

So Takato and the rest meet Lance and is going to use his friendship with them to put them in deeper desipair.

Very different with Rei and Izumi and how Izumi mentioned she went to the shrine when she was four. I know it's a minor detail but I like it.

The battle with Megidramon commences and Guilmon was able to control is viral form. Mars and Sakuyamon kicking ass with sealing the beast and Pharaohmon ran away with his tail between his legs.

Now Pharaohmon contacts our favorite Miko and tells her about her sister. No one should ever mess with the one's close to Rei (even though she dosen't know her sister just yet) she is going to turn his ass into cinders.

Good going with the chapter friend. It's kicking butt and taken names!

Later.
Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
even if there were only suddle differences, I enjoyed the remake of this chapter, some of the dialogue from Yusuke was hillarious, but hey that's a given.

Keep up the awsome work and update when you can
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I have manage to catch up the remake of the first YYGDM season.

Anyway, its nice that Takato's Megidramon manage to gain his conscious that can defeat the enemy Megidramon. I do remember that demonic dragon digimon back in the show as a kid, personally I liked Gallantmon more and one point wanted him to defeat Beelzemon (when he was evil) before Jeri stopped him.

Oh and the previous chaps, ThothBabimon recently reminded me of...'Counselor Nappa' :D I meant like, 'Counselor Babimon'! :D
Mega-Emperor chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
It is cool how you combined a bunch of series that didn't go together and made them go together.

It's a bit congested at times cause of all the words. Too many in one page but its not a bad story. YOU must've worked hard.

Great job.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Woo! Thunder Warriors go! :D

This was a great chapter, K-sama. I loved the updated scenes. You better fleshed out the characters and are building up Lance/Pharaohmon better. And the pacing is much better! Gosh, how long until we reach the Shadow-GAH SPOILER! x_x

Anyhow, it was sweet seeing Yugi summon Slifer again. Take that, ThothBabimon! Slifer GONNA FIRE HIS LAZER! GAH! D'oh, he escaped! Pharaohmon saved yo sorry hide.

The fight with Onyxmon was much better, especially with Scrabmon involved. Finally, Jupiter gets her Eternal upgrade and Junpei gets his spirits back! The Thunder Warriors blasted Onyxmon's sorry butt.

Heh, gotta love ol' Kuwabara and Hiei's good/bad cop banter. XP

Ooo, I spy a Pluto and Saturn sighting. Looks like they'll be seeing action soon. I'm down with that. Where's Uranus and Neptune?

Will Rei confront her grandfather about Cammy? Boo to that jerk of her father keeping the sisters from seeing each other!

Yikes, Megidramon's returning next chapter! Granted, it's a fake, but still nothing to take lightly. Meep. o_o;

Overall great chapter! More Redux plz! _ b
Belletiger BT chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
awesome chapter. I really enjoyed with Jupiter's eternal form and Jumpei got his thunder spirits back. Oh, looks like the evil megidramon will coming soon. Takato must have to face his fears. I cant wait to see what will happen next!
alex 988 chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
good story!
Crimson G chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Things are happening faster than than the last fic. I still like the new things you put in. Jupiter finally has her Eternal form. It seems Pluto and Saturn make an apperance.

Oi, Cammy in America eh? The two sisters should know about each other.

Keep it up
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
You just keep making things epic as always, keep it up dude

I'm glad to see Junpei actually used his beast mode this time, and Hiei being more gorey was nice too_

Slifer likes to eat evil people lol

Keep it up man, it's awsome_
JNaegi chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Good job on this chapter! Eternal Sailor Jupiter came charging in the sceane and so did Blitzmon!

Man, it's been a long while without seeing the god monsters in the mix (well, if you count Crimson Dragon but that's much later).

Hiei always got to give Kazuma the blues about keeping up but their interactions are always funny.

And now we see images of two of the Outer Senshi!

Keep up the good work dude!
Crimson G chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
The more I'm reading this the more I love it. Love the new scenes and such. Can't wait for Across Dimensions
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »