Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Chaosblazer chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
the action keeps getting better, loved the duel and battle matches, noticed quite a few dialogue changes which were interesting, definitely a "scenario B" indeed.

Keep up the good work dude_
Ford1114 chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
With the semifinals finished, its time for Gallantmon and Pharaohmon to face off, along with Pharaohmon showing his full power. I remember that day when I first read this fight.

MarshmallowMyotismon is out of the dust! But the cruel vampire mentions Rei about the dark power flowing in her, looks like it does convince her. Just then, I see the ‘mysterious duo’ making their appearances in planning their Dawn of Chaos.

Yoko Kurama defeats Brimstone, but lets him live. I see Yami Bakura and Duskmon launch their assault soon.

Man just 3 more chaps to go and it’s done, I imagine it being finished in March. Keep it up!
Belletiger chapter 32 . 2/14/2014
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I was pretty bussy.
Anyway, Awesome chapter. I really loved the battle scenes. Especially the senshi vs BelialMyotismon. They really over kill him. Well, he deserved.
Takuya and Kouji vs Piedmon and Marinedevimon was also good.
I cant wait to see more!
JNaegi chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
Story winding down! Senshi deal with there nightmares and Rei has her first glimpse at the horror which will await her in 6 months!

Takuya and Kouji handle Piedmon and Marinedevimon, which they keep them alive and Yugi duels Takato with his win even though goggle-head gets some good plays in.

Keep up the momentum K-Taichou.
Chaosblazer chapter 32 . 1/30/2014
Senshi overkill on BelialMyotismon, nicer than the original, as was the buttkicking the two demons received in the arena_

Duel was also nice, Takato learned it's a tough world for duelists the hard way lol

Keep up the awesome work dude, this story rocks_
Ford1114 chapter 32 . 1/30/2014
Now this is going good! Those nightmares the Senshi are painful and dark to watch. Eventually the Sailor Senshi are freed and deliver BelialMyotismon the biggest beatdown since Digimon Zero 02 (This was one of my most favorite scenes back as a kid.). I see that the Redux, there are no 'bold underlines' unlike the original.

Takato must have some good dueling skills when facing Yugi. Nice that you use 'Chaos Wasteland - Digimon Rumble 2' for the battles. Ah, Kurama is going to show his Yoko form to Brimstone.

Tadadada! Imperialdramon is back in action to help the Dra-Warriors and the Senshi to defeat Marshmallow Myotismon!

I agree, this story is almost done. Hang in there, you'll move on to bigger things afterwards.
Belletiger BT chapter 31 . 1/17/2014
Too bad that our heros could not win any of this macht chapter. But the chapter was still good.
Poor jaarin, marine Devimon will not give up on her too soon. ;
Sailor Senshi vs BelialMyotismon, I remember it was one of the best fights in the original story. I cant wait to see the next chapter!
Ford1114 chapter 31 . 1/16/2014
Here’s hope Cammy will help the Senshi regaining their powers, nice reference of Teen Titans to Labramon.

Kaiba’s about to face Lance with some remarks from Yugi and Joey.

Haha, MarineDevimon just called Fairymon Tinker Bell. Boy do we see Yusuke handling Pharaohmon on his own. Though our fav spirit detective loss, Yusuke gives a surprise to Pharaohmon. Nice that you mention Rando and Suzaku for Keiko’s description of witnessing the match the first time (Seems DoC did enjoy that idea). Wow, Izumi is defeated by MarineDevimon. :P

Lance is almost 99 percent down, but he surprisingly holding back Kaiba with a spider. :P Wow, Kaiba just lost, but not before he saw a vision of a blue-haired girl.

At last, the Sailor Senshi confronts with Mayo-I mean BelialMyotismon! Still remember that joke a decade ago.

Next time will be the semi finals! Later!
JNaegi chapter 31 . 1/16/2014
The redux of Pharaohmon comes in 2014 with him beating Yusuke but any person whose read the old version knows exactly what will happen. Still it's a good thing that Yusuke stood up to him.

Izumi busts out her fusion but still falls to the icky squid-breath. Seto duels against Lance and actually would have won if he had the right cards and Lance was just a mess continuing to use the spider's effect. The spirit of Kisara protects him however! Ah, that's the power of love transcending time.

Senshi take out Puppetmon and the lackys but come face to face with BelialMyostismon. There is light however when Pluto and Saturn ascend to their eternal forms to fend him off! Time to see the Senshi prove their worth as they battle an enemy that the chosen digi-destined had problems with.

Next battles and duels are set. Keep it going.
Chaosblazer chapter 31 . 1/15/2014
I love how Yusuke taunted Pharaohmon like that in the end lol. Kaiba still loses even though that was close, poor Izumi, MarineDevimon's a punk, and the Senshi sure are kicking butt now that they have their powers back, looking good man, keep it up dude_
Ford1114 chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
Apologize if I didn't review this sooner, but I decide today to do it anyway.

The divergence of two YYGDM-01 timelines has been huge news last year, the way this is going for the 10th anniversary impresses creativity, especially if you keep the original WoP as a memoir. What will be that outcome for DoC further Harbingermon's warning that there's more for the Prophet..

Inumon finally defeats Basiliskmon and free the stone victims. Unfortunately, the collar is off and goes on a rampage. Thank god its been resolve (until Dawn of Chaos that is, but it's taken care off).
-Takato & Rika's duel goes smoothly.
While this is going on with the Senshi, Cammy just found the Dragon Gazer Mirror (which in the redux is RaPhoenixmon's foreshadowing in the future).
-Oh boy, the 'mayonnaise' boss is coming.

Yeah, 5-6 chaps left of the story. Can't wait for Kaiba facing Lance along with Yusuke fighting Pharaohmon! After that will be the finals.
Belletiger BT chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Inumon finally defeated basilikmon, but the coust of his colar and showing the first signs of the x-virus.

Uranus was defeated by Piedmon, but don't worry- the clown will still be taken down.
The senshi finally got their power back. now all they need to do is kick pharaohmon's butt.
Next chapter we will see more lance and paharaohmon in action. Cant wait to see more!
Chaosblazer chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
Intresting concept there at the beginning dude, the battles were nice, as was the duel, and to make things even better the senshi got their powers back, look out Pharohmon lol.

Keep up the awesome work dude
JNaegi chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
Yo, good chapter "Koizumi"!

Takato really looked liked he had fun with Rika during the duel even though she was kicking his skinny butt for a second. He pulls through and the Digimon Queen acknowledges she got bested!

Inumon takes down that vile snake but it did come at a price for his sanity with the collar taking off but just like Kagome did for Inuyasha, Renamon pulls him through the madness and will get healed up.
I feel bad for those lost digimon that ended up in the blunt of the flames.

You know someone should have said a joke about the Outer duo doing that speech; it's always in unison and for dramatic affect! Anyway Uranus battles it out with Piedmon and couldn't beat him due to his cunning tactics. Now he's moved on while Uranus gets some painkillers.

Joey comforts Mai but as I mentioned it's a band aid; no bow-chicka-bow-wow for them for another year until she gets over her issues.

The re-birth of the Senshi commences with Cammy gaining control of the sword and restoring her sister and friends powers along with an added bonus of meeting her past incarnation! Damn, the Sailors made Puppetmon work like a bitch!

I don't know why but I pictured Venus cracking her chain like a whip and giving him many lashings while declaring herself a queen and having a "queen" moment! Sorry, that's just an afterthought...yeah elephant in the room.

Now the next battles have been selected and good ol Kaiba takes on Lance, Fairymon battles Marinedevimon and Yusuke is up against Pharomon.

Whoa, a diverging timeline? That is a good twist right there "Koizumi". So WOP is Chibi-Usa's timeline while WOF:R is the current? That's cool dude.

Keep it up and beware of any closed space with gigantic (Celestial) beings! (jk)

Later!
Belletiger BT chapter 29 . 12/1/2013
That was an awesome chapter. I almost forgot how awesome Sakuyamon PM was. her fight with Kuzuhamon is one of my favs ones.
Too bad Kurama lost, he would have defeated agnimon if he wanted but he did that to save energy for the upcoming batlle.
Mai lost and one more step for her to fall in the orichalcos arc in the ygh anime.
The senshi finally finds the temple, they are getting closer to the digital priestess treasure.
Next chapter, Inumon vs Basilikmon, the greatest battle will come. cant wait to read it!
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »