Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Jacob9594 chapter 5 . 3/7
Great chapter development, return of another Legendary Warrior, Sailor Venus receive a new power,and the revelation of Rei have a sister. Cool.
Jacob9594 chapter 4 . 3/6
Another great chapter. The Return of Fairymon and Eternal Sailor Mars was pretty cool.
Jacob9594 chapter 3 . 3/6
Poor Takato, hope he feels better soon. Good job.
Jacob9594 chapter 2 . 3/6
Another great chapter and the heroes have met.
Jacob9594 chapter 1 . 3/6
I liked this chapter, a great start to a epic sires and great redux
JNaegi chapter 36 . 3/9/2014
Man, did not expect for the fact of being busy with stuff would delay my reading time with this!

It's done and another nice achievement! With the wedding stuff out of the way the heroes return to Japan and continue with their normal activites.

Never a dull moment with the Hino vs Hino storyline and Rei getting custody of Cammy. Yusuke and crew deal with the Return of Togoro with the Dark Tournament while Yugi and team face Dart and Paradias.

Hmmm, It's been a minute since I read the original but I'll always have respect for the first one (fillers and all) but I'll hinge toward this one.

For the new scenes; Jarrin and Sam getting a nice introduction out of the way, The Senshi (namely Mercury) talking with the Tamers when it came with Yui being possessed (I know its tiny but I found it a nice impact), the extra material with the queen of mean herself and the adding of the Senshi's attacks when they went eternal (Mars fire snake, Venus Chain Wink Sword and Coconut Cyclone).

For side plots; Mars and Hiei tracking down that digimon in the beginning and getting into an argument. I can't think of anything else (that's what happens what eating seafood and drinking does to you).

Whoo, nice shout out dude!

Anyway that's all I gotta say and again, nice work with finishing your multi-crossover that continues going on and on.
Generic Reviewer chapter 36 . 3/8/2014
I like this remake. Rei's phone convo and the cute Rukato moment were the best parts of this chapter (And I don't even ship Rukato because of personal reasons)

Also can BlazeGallantmon go Shining Mode? Or StormSakuyamon go Priestess Mode? A lot of the older power ups seem like they can fit somewhere.
Belletiger BT chapter 36 . 3/8/2014
Its sad that redux is finally over. I really enjoyed re-seeing all the epic battle scenes and some most unforgetful scenes in the story. And I liked the little camoes you added in there.;
Once agin I will miss the story but at least we still have Doc to see
Ford1114 chapter 36 . 3/7/2014
Finally, redux is officially finish! Nice of omegamon and athenamon's marriage and a party, not to mention Anubismon's return.

Heroes parted ways: yusuke and gang are going for the dark tournament, yugi and his friends about to confront the orichalcos, rei cutting her ties to her father, and concludes with takato and rika duel.

Wow, it's been a long time since the original, back then we don't have youtube and other memes, here we are now. And thank dragonball and yugioh abridgeds new episodes to tie in redux's conclusion!

Survey time
The new scenes I like are the cameos of many villains/heroes in the dream sequence, ghidorah's cameo, Cain/Charon/prophet/dartz cameos. And of course rewritten descriptions.
-nothing else on the side plots.
-I do enjoy both stories, they have their own writing styles.

Thanks for renewing my interest of the yygdm franchise! Stay tune for more and my contributions!
Chaosblazer chapter 36 . 3/7/2014
It's finally over eh? Good run on this redux. Some plot elements from the original were better, but a lot of the new stuff carried over well too, though there were a few points that might conflict with the Radjita story (such as the senshi and spirit detectives becoming allies earlier, but you did say you'd fix that) overall both stories were awesome, and fun to read.

keep up the awesome work dude_
Belletiger BT chapter 34 . 3/4/2014
sorry for not reviewing the chapter. Like I said before, i was bussy. !00% power up phaorohmon is really scary, even took down Gallantmon. Good thing the senshi arrived there and Sunannomon came out! final battle finally comes!
Ford1114 chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
Wow, that was quick! This revised chapter is awesome, and we can't wait for Redux to finish for good.

Yep, I see some changes, but the format remains similar with Pharaohmon vs Susanoomon, Pharaohmon using Valmarmon's power, Yusuke's surprise, and of course Gallantmon SM finishing off the villain. "Ding dong the witch is dead!" (I still laugh at the narm in the original, glad that you use my suggestions of Gallantmon's quote)
-Ah, both Rei and Cammy are trapped by Pharaohmon's brain, but alas, Hiei saves the day and Mars finishes that disgusting piece to smitherines.
-Oh Holy Beasts, your gonna expect Valmarmon in Season 3, not to mention that other evil-doer.

To think that what started off as a stand alone story a decade ago became one of the most well known fanfic franchises of all time. (Just like how most potential anime and cartoons do that, originally one season spawned many more in production) Shows alot of improvement since then, with all the stories written for years to come. For me, I recall read some of the scenes and stories because I'm more of a DF/DFK fan back then, now since I already remember and reread them, I see YYGDM as a grander series and having my chances to contribute with my ideas.
-Since you will not do a redux of Invasion of Rajita (which its okay since we're focusing on other things), how about maybe a brief cameo of Season 2's villain to fill in continuity? Its up to you.

Can't wait for the final chapter with the wedding (though Athenamon marrying two digimon in the same body feels awkward) and what lies down the road.
JNaegi chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
Sweet chapter and good battle scenes! I did notice how you got Saturn involved with helping out Mars AND Cammy since in the last one Cammy got out safe.

So the first big bad has met his end and crucial plays from Yusuke, Yami-Yugi, Susanoomon, Cammy and Guilmon proved the winner in this! I see you gave Uranus and Neptune their other attacks from the manga for their eternal status? Good work with that.

I have say, reading it now with the bad guys just leaving Pharomon to his doom was a big F*** You moment plus flipping the bird at all at once!

In hindsight the next time Shining Mode is used again in the Yu-Yu-Hakushou centered movie, I have to wonder if it will make an appearance in DoC? Cammy's powers have vastly improved along with Gallantmon's!

Nothing much to say until the final chapter, so I think that's it.
Chaosblazer chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
awesome chapter dude, I could definitely see the differences and I still think it's funny Yusuke made him explode and didn't plan it out, and Athenamon springs up her plans for the wedding immediantly, funny as it was the first time.

Can't wait for the finish, keep it up man_
Belletiger BT chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
That was an awesome chapter! man, I forgot how awesome sussanomon and Gallantmon Sm were awesome agaist pharaohmon. the battles were great as usual. I cant believe we reached the final chapter. It will be so good seeing again athenamon and omegamons wedding. update soon!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »