Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Chaosblazer chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
heh now that was entertaining, nice exhibitions (Hiei getting kissed was funny) and Omegamon wins over Athenamon, but he had too to do what he had to do.

Yusuke stiffing up when Keiko arrived was also funny, the scene with Himura and Kotori was also interesting, don't remember if that was in the first story or not, but hey it's awesome either way_

Keep up the great work there man, this story and all of them rule_
LazerWulf chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Wow, ThothBabimon finally bites the dust, Himura, Inumon, and Yui get full intros, and Lady Psyren makes an even bigger nuisance of herself.

Of all the additions to Redux, I'm finding Lady Psyren the most interesting.

P.S. Hopefully I can catch up some more.
Belletiger BT chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
The fight between Anubimon and Pharaoh finally has come and sadly Anubimon met his ending. But That gives the heroes the resolve to never give up and defeat pharaohmon. Next chapter is the exebition arc, I cant wait to see these fights , especially of Athenamon vs Omegamo!
JNaegi chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
The battle with Anubimon and Pharaohmon ended with the Underworld load's passing. I had forgotten how all the major characters for friendship had a canipse when it came to the reveal that those two were old friends.

Not to take away from the situation but if Kaiba were there he'd say something like "Will you neards keep quiet? So they are old friends, big flipping whoo! The way you are squaking you make it seem like they were lovers caught in bed in the dead of night?!" Than Tea would hold her chest in dramatic fashion and have whiplash due to the stress that the bonds of friendship were shattered (and no small part due to Kaiba's snark.)

Sorry about that but it is sad how that went about with Anubimon.

For me I was most impressed with Kenta's duel with Lance; little fella knows how to hold his own and I can say he's becoming one of my favorite secondary characters. Since that little side story with him meeting Lance later this is mearly a building block to that.

The duo Dra-Warriors with the Ninja Senshi did good but the enemy is alive and well and will strike when they get to the temple. Hey now, they are about to meet Labramon; miss seeing that dude!

Expedition matches between the queen of the digi-amazons and high knight, Kuwabara facing Mummymon and Hiei battling Mizuno!

Ford1114 chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
Ha, scorpionus becomes his fighter mode. Now he is The Rock, the scorpion king.

The waited battle between pharaohmon and Anubismon clash in full circle. We reveal their past as former friends, and the first mentions of granasmon and valmarmon. 7 days and nights foreshadowed dawn of chaos (getting hyped for chap 55 this month). Thus, pharaohmon powers up to 80 percent and pulverize Anubismon. It's just like toguero and genkai, only there's no trace of sympathy. God, himura plays the part of urameshi.

And thank you! You added the yyh sad song, touching moment ever.

Remaining 10/11 chaps, guess the total of the story is 35/36, compare to 44 chaps in the original. Keep it up!
Chaosblazer chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
Intresting stuff, I noticed quite abit of dialogue changes to make things seem better and that was good, Poor Anubimon, but his sacrifice has made the hero's resolve climb higher than ever.

Lance and Kenta's duel was also interesting, though it seems like Lance hurt himself more than Kenta did even though he still came out the victor.

Now it's on to exhibition matches and some more guests arriving, Yusuke better watch out; Keep up the awesome work there dude
Belletiger BT chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
Awesome chapter! ( sprry for taking long, I thought I had reviewed the chapter)
the female battle was awesome. too bad Neptune is out but we still can see Sakuyamon vs kuzuhamon next time round.
Athenamon finally makes her appearance and gives a piece of her mind to Omegamon. I am eager to see their fight.
Rei and company finally got their ninja powers and nice touch with the shinobi change in there. ( one of my fav henshin songs)
next time will be Pharaohmon vs Anubimon. Who will win in the crash between those titans? I cant wait to see what will hapens next!
Ford1114 chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
The old friendly feud between Digimon King and Queen commences in a children's card game, and Rika wins in the end.

Athenamon finally makes her appearance and really gives Omegamon a beating. Looks like its the start of their acquaintance.

With that all said, Pharaohmon is going to face his old friend soon.
JNaegi chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
The female protaginists stepping up! Rika defeated Ryo and impressed the Amazon digimon. Athenamon meets up with Omegamon and cold-cocks him with a viscious slap!

Uranus beats LadyDevimon but Neptune loses to that crazed fan-girl Kuzahamon. Rei, Minako and Makoto get their ninja outfits and I see you gave Mina her old Sailor V mask! Sweet! They went to town and now gotta battle Scopinus along with meeting their life-long future allies the Dra-warriors!

Awww the feels with Yusuke and Yui was touching! Next up the big bad faces Anubimon and Kenta is up against a controlled Lance.

And it continues...
Chaosblazer chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
CAT FIGHT in the tournament, poor Inumon for having to listen to that; and poor Neptune for being eliminated, but the she witch will pay;

Liked the duel, definitely good for Rika as she now has revenge against Ryo, and the other moments like Yui and yusuke and Athenamon and Omegamon were awesome too

Keep it up dude_ getting to the end of round one now;
Belletiger BT chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
yep, that's the end of the big evil dragon, and amy got a new power up.
Nemesis vs Himura was bloody as ever. Even with Nemesis cheats, Himura managed to turn around and saving Yui.
I liked the modificaions in there, I think it made a good touch in there. And Shadow Omegamon was aswesome as ever.
Athenamon finally showed up! I cant wait to see her meeting Omegamon. Things will heat up with the female battles.
I cant wait to see the next chapter!
JNaegi chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
That's a twist beginning the Senshi/Spirit Warrior battle first but not critisining since it was good; Mercury proving her own and Arbormon doing his thing too by getting rid of the Inuyasha expy enemy.

Things get brutal for Himura with Nemesis as her sadistic nature is put in front for everyone to see. Liked the ref to Hamtaro, even though that song is stuck in my head now with those little critters running about. It's been a long time since I read the original though but that is a good way to use Ectoplasma and another unexpected event is Yui using her spirit powers a lot earlier then expected!

Felinsmon and DarkGabumon had it rough to but Jeri and Yui come around with Shibumi's card and use BWG data to form ShadowOmegamon to defeat Omegamon's hated enemy. I'm trying to think, didn't Felinsmon last talk to BWG in the Taiyoukai fic? Boy it's been ages!

Kurama calms down the hell on wheels duo who should be part of the Lilith festival. I'm not going to even deny that Hiei would have tore them up if the fox wasn't there to hold the peace but at least their partnership is stable later!

So three enemies down and next up is Rika and Ryo for dueling and LadyDevimon, Kuzahamon and Neptune and Uranus go at it. Let's see how the Outer Senshi deal with battling digimon this this time around?

Oh how could I forget that Rei, Mina and Makoto are going to get their ninja forms! That wording for their henshin phrase is brining back that old PRNS thing . Damn nostalgia.

Thumbs up dude!
Ford1114 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
We get to see Himura fighting Nemesis for Yui, transforming this duel to a shadow game. Nice that you added the Orichalcos theme, foreshadowing Nemesis joining Ghidorah in Invasion of Rajita. Fortunately, Yui is save and Nemesis is now imprisoned. Pharaohmon is very livid.

Ryuukoutsuseimon is an interesting parody expy.

So the DigiMorph card is introduce, fusing BlackWarGreymon and ShadowMetalGarurumon to ShadowOmegamon. Wait, its officially named Omegamon Zwart.

Keep it up!
Chaosblazer chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
I'm kinda surprised you did that for the duel, but i'm glad you did and your welcome for the idea, after all imperial orders cost isn't mandatory so having her get taken out another way was awesome_ as was Yui's spiritual power coming to life for the first time.

The fighting sure was intense in the battle royal as well, nice use of that digi-morph card as well as seeing Angedramon early, gee all this talk of Leomon makes me wonder if Beelzemon will use Fist of the Beast King at least once later on; but ShadowOmegamon did it, he killed Wardevidramon and Pharohmon's throwing a fit now that two of his best warriors and his mistress are gone, watch out Anubimon;

Great update man, looking forward to what happens next_
JNaegi chapter 22 . 7/18/2013