Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Belletiger BT chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
yep, that's the end of the big evil dragon, and amy got a new power up.
Nemesis vs Himura was bloody as ever. Even with Nemesis cheats, Himura managed to turn around and saving Yui.
I liked the modificaions in there, I think it made a good touch in there. And Shadow Omegamon was aswesome as ever.
Athenamon finally showed up! I cant wait to see her meeting Omegamon. Things will heat up with the female battles.
I cant wait to see the next chapter!
JNaegi chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
That's a twist beginning the Senshi/Spirit Warrior battle first but not critisining since it was good; Mercury proving her own and Arbormon doing his thing too by getting rid of the Inuyasha expy enemy.

Things get brutal for Himura with Nemesis as her sadistic nature is put in front for everyone to see. Liked the ref to Hamtaro, even though that song is stuck in my head now with those little critters running about. It's been a long time since I read the original though but that is a good way to use Ectoplasma and another unexpected event is Yui using her spirit powers a lot earlier then expected!

Felinsmon and DarkGabumon had it rough to but Jeri and Yui come around with Shibumi's card and use BWG data to form ShadowOmegamon to defeat Omegamon's hated enemy. I'm trying to think, didn't Felinsmon last talk to BWG in the Taiyoukai fic? Boy it's been ages!

Kurama calms down the hell on wheels duo who should be part of the Lilith festival. I'm not going to even deny that Hiei would have tore them up if the fox wasn't there to hold the peace but at least their partnership is stable later!

So three enemies down and next up is Rika and Ryo for dueling and LadyDevimon, Kuzahamon and Neptune and Uranus go at it. Let's see how the Outer Senshi deal with battling digimon this this time around?

Oh how could I forget that Rei, Mina and Makoto are going to get their ninja forms! That wording for their henshin phrase is brining back that old PRNS thing . Damn nostalgia.

Thumbs up dude!
Ford1114 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
We get to see Himura fighting Nemesis for Yui, transforming this duel to a shadow game. Nice that you added the Orichalcos theme, foreshadowing Nemesis joining Ghidorah in Invasion of Rajita. Fortunately, Yui is save and Nemesis is now imprisoned. Pharaohmon is very livid.

Ryuukoutsuseimon is an interesting parody expy.

So the DigiMorph card is introduce, fusing BlackWarGreymon and ShadowMetalGarurumon to ShadowOmegamon. Wait, its officially named Omegamon Zwart.

Chaosblazer chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
I'm kinda surprised you did that for the duel, but i'm glad you did and your welcome for the idea, after all imperial orders cost isn't mandatory so having her get taken out another way was awesome_ as was Yui's spiritual power coming to life for the first time.

The fighting sure was intense in the battle royal as well, nice use of that digi-morph card as well as seeing Angedramon early, gee all this talk of Leomon makes me wonder if Beelzemon will use Fist of the Beast King at least once later on; but ShadowOmegamon did it, he killed Wardevidramon and Pharohmon's throwing a fit now that two of his best warriors and his mistress are gone, watch out Anubimon;

Great update man, looking forward to what happens next_
JNaegi chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Good chap K-Taichou
Belletiger BT chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
It was good to read the battle of Yusuke and Guillmon vs Machinedramon and Demon. One of the best fights ever.
Kazu vs Joey was also good to read again, the crazy duo. Ah, but the best parts without any doubts was Witchmon's mischief magic on Inumon, Rika, Renamon and takado. it was so funny! But things will be get darker since nemesis will duel next agaist Himura. I cant wait to see the next chapter!
Ford1114 chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
Nice one! Gallantmon and Yusuke taking down Machinedramon and Demon is a blast. For a spirit detective, he sure got guts when facing digimon. Joey vs Kazu gets me laughing with the Daffy Duck reference, and Kazu seems to get the upper hand with his DNA surgery for machines till he lost. Ah, seeing Joey has Summoned Skull that he can fuse his red eyes to black skull at any time.

I laugh at Witchmon's antics with Inumon becoming human, and Rika is a fox. lol

Oh and I'm rewatching YYH, just finish the first season and onto the dark tournament next.

Chaosblazer chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
Yep definitely my fav chapter in terms of battles, Yusuke kicked Demon's butt hard, and Gallantmon took down Machinedramon as well.

Noticed some dialogue changes, but hey it all works and fits_ the Duel was interesting as well_ and so was Witchmon's little stunt;

Keep up the awesome work, what comes next should be awesome_
Belletiger BT chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
awesome chapter. I really enjoyed the battles. I really loved jeri vs kaiba dueel. Ah Kaibe its not the last time you will see a kuriboh. you're cursed to see those cutie fluffy guys XD.
Dark dark vs dark light. I've always loved the battle of kouichi vs duskmon. Thanks to piedmon kouichi could not go ahead, but the joker ... i mean the clown will soon get what he deserves.
The senshi and the warrior 3 together. that one of the most good partnership in the series, especially when they help the senshi to get their powers back.
Witchmon returns, lets the trouble magic begins!
The Disposable Villain chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
pretty good, but i'd like to see some more koji/koichi chapters
JNaegi chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
Seeing this duel now it really is surprising what kind of cards Kaiba used at the time. I'd thought he'd stick with the dragon deck with Lord of Dragons, since he has a fetish for it.

Jeri did a number on him for a minute and calling forth Kuriboh almost made Kaiba go mad with grief! It did almost bring about his defeat once and funny how he compared her 'friendship speech' to Tea's! If you stick him in a room with her, Tea, and Usagi, he'd put a bullet to his head!

Kouichi defeats his dark counter-part but gets blindsided by that clown. Witchmon will be bringing down the house with all her mayhem, but in hindsight she does grow to become an asset they will need later.

The Senshi and three of the ledendary warriors have established a partnership and are about to meet some trouble soon.

Should be funny in the next chapter! Keep it up!
Ford1114 chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
Aha! The personal fight between Duskmon and Lowemon is on! Wolfmon vs Piedmon seems fine.

I enjoyed the duel between Jeri and Kaiba. Man, Mr. Kaiba must have been ticked in nearly losing to a 'little girl' and irked at the Kuribohs. lol

General Scorpinous reminds me of the Scorpion King. Looks like more matches are coming up.

Chaosblazer chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
I don't know who's more arrogant, Kaiba or Piedmon, granted the former almost payed for it, the battle royale played out well with Kouichi taking Duskmon down (for now) and the duel was entertaining.

Liked some of the aftermath action, but poor Jaarin, that stupid demon never learns does he;

Keep up the awesome work dude_ looking forward to the next chapter since it has one of my fav battle royale fights_
Belletiger BT chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
That was an awesome chapter. really enjoyed re-reading these fights again. As usual Kurama was awesome, always showing inteligence will always over-rule muscles.
Looks like Mai still havent had recovered from her experience with Malik.
heheh, and looks like Jaarin's nightmare just started when Marine Devimon falls in love for calmaramon. poor girl XD
I am now eager to see Kaiba vs Jeri duel. Will be good re-reading it again, especially Jeri giving trouble to Kaiba.
And our fav witch will show up in the next chapter!

Ps: sorry for not reviewing sooner. I had a bad flu and I just got better.
JNaegi chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
Oho I see you updated Mai's deck from the original story and better interaction between Henry and Mai. Unfortunately that is only a temporary reprieve from her issues but that's later. Along with Ranamon and Fairymon's battle was up to par this time as well!

Kurama proving smarts are better than brawn, even though Brimestone is not dumb as he has cunning as well but old redhead got a win! Poor Hiei, he's still not used to dealing with humans and eating junk food.

Leave it to Uranus to jump to conclusions with the Spirit detectives not helping Rei and the others while their powers got stolen! Oh boy it's frustrating that the team dynamics don't really happen "officially" until IOTR arc but still takes time to build trust and all that!

Arbormon and crew barge in on the battle with the scarobmon and the ever kind hearted Senshi trusts them immediately. The birth of Vemi! Now all that's left is for the three Inners to get their hubbies! (later of course)

Next battles are set with Seto meeting Jeri! The brothers face off against Pidmon and Duskmon! Witchmon coming soon to stir up some needed trouble.

I can honestly say I don't remember some episodes of the Tamer season (including that Divmon, been a decade or something for me. He really had a Bullwinkle voice?! Wonders never cease.)

Doing good as usual K-taichou so keep it up!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »