Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Chaosblazer chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
Intresting stuff, I noticed quite abit of dialogue changes to make things seem better and that was good, Poor Anubimon, but his sacrifice has made the hero's resolve climb higher than ever.

Lance and Kenta's duel was also interesting, though it seems like Lance hurt himself more than Kenta did even though he still came out the victor.

Now it's on to exhibition matches and some more guests arriving, Yusuke better watch out; Keep up the awesome work there dude
Belletiger BT chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
Awesome chapter! ( sprry for taking long, I thought I had reviewed the chapter)
the female battle was awesome. too bad Neptune is out but we still can see Sakuyamon vs kuzuhamon next time round.
Athenamon finally makes her appearance and gives a piece of her mind to Omegamon. I am eager to see their fight.
Rei and company finally got their ninja powers and nice touch with the shinobi change in there. ( one of my fav henshin songs)
next time will be Pharaohmon vs Anubimon. Who will win in the crash between those titans? I cant wait to see what will hapens next!
Ford1114 chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
The old friendly feud between Digimon King and Queen commences in a children's card game, and Rika wins in the end.

Athenamon finally makes her appearance and really gives Omegamon a beating. Looks like its the start of their acquaintance.

With that all said, Pharaohmon is going to face his old friend soon.
JNaegi chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
The female protaginists stepping up! Rika defeated Ryo and impressed the Amazon digimon. Athenamon meets up with Omegamon and cold-cocks him with a viscious slap!

Uranus beats LadyDevimon but Neptune loses to that crazed fan-girl Kuzahamon. Rei, Minako and Makoto get their ninja outfits and I see you gave Mina her old Sailor V mask! Sweet! They went to town and now gotta battle Scopinus along with meeting their life-long future allies the Dra-warriors!

Awww the feels with Yusuke and Yui was touching! Next up the big bad faces Anubimon and Kenta is up against a controlled Lance.

And it continues...
Chaosblazer chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
CAT FIGHT in the tournament, poor Inumon for having to listen to that; and poor Neptune for being eliminated, but the she witch will pay;

Liked the duel, definitely good for Rika as she now has revenge against Ryo, and the other moments like Yui and yusuke and Athenamon and Omegamon were awesome too

Keep it up dude_ getting to the end of round one now;
Belletiger BT chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
yep, that's the end of the big evil dragon, and amy got a new power up.
Nemesis vs Himura was bloody as ever. Even with Nemesis cheats, Himura managed to turn around and saving Yui.
I liked the modificaions in there, I think it made a good touch in there. And Shadow Omegamon was aswesome as ever.
Athenamon finally showed up! I cant wait to see her meeting Omegamon. Things will heat up with the female battles.
I cant wait to see the next chapter!
JNaegi chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
That's a twist beginning the Senshi/Spirit Warrior battle first but not critisining since it was good; Mercury proving her own and Arbormon doing his thing too by getting rid of the Inuyasha expy enemy.

Things get brutal for Himura with Nemesis as her sadistic nature is put in front for everyone to see. Liked the ref to Hamtaro, even though that song is stuck in my head now with those little critters running about. It's been a long time since I read the original though but that is a good way to use Ectoplasma and another unexpected event is Yui using her spirit powers a lot earlier then expected!

Felinsmon and DarkGabumon had it rough to but Jeri and Yui come around with Shibumi's card and use BWG data to form ShadowOmegamon to defeat Omegamon's hated enemy. I'm trying to think, didn't Felinsmon last talk to BWG in the Taiyoukai fic? Boy it's been ages!

Kurama calms down the hell on wheels duo who should be part of the Lilith festival. I'm not going to even deny that Hiei would have tore them up if the fox wasn't there to hold the peace but at least their partnership is stable later!

So three enemies down and next up is Rika and Ryo for dueling and LadyDevimon, Kuzahamon and Neptune and Uranus go at it. Let's see how the Outer Senshi deal with battling digimon this this time around?

Oh how could I forget that Rei, Mina and Makoto are going to get their ninja forms! That wording for their henshin phrase is brining back that old PRNS thing . Damn nostalgia.

Thumbs up dude!
Ford1114 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
We get to see Himura fighting Nemesis for Yui, transforming this duel to a shadow game. Nice that you added the Orichalcos theme, foreshadowing Nemesis joining Ghidorah in Invasion of Rajita. Fortunately, Yui is save and Nemesis is now imprisoned. Pharaohmon is very livid.

Ryuukoutsuseimon is an interesting parody expy.

So the DigiMorph card is introduce, fusing BlackWarGreymon and ShadowMetalGarurumon to ShadowOmegamon. Wait, its officially named Omegamon Zwart.

Keep it up!
Chaosblazer chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
I'm kinda surprised you did that for the duel, but i'm glad you did and your welcome for the idea, after all imperial orders cost isn't mandatory so having her get taken out another way was awesome_ as was Yui's spiritual power coming to life for the first time.

The fighting sure was intense in the battle royal as well, nice use of that digi-morph card as well as seeing Angedramon early, gee all this talk of Leomon makes me wonder if Beelzemon will use Fist of the Beast King at least once later on; but ShadowOmegamon did it, he killed Wardevidramon and Pharohmon's throwing a fit now that two of his best warriors and his mistress are gone, watch out Anubimon;

Great update man, looking forward to what happens next_
JNaegi chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Good chap K-Taichou
Belletiger BT chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
It was good to read the battle of Yusuke and Guillmon vs Machinedramon and Demon. One of the best fights ever.
Kazu vs Joey was also good to read again, the crazy duo. Ah, but the best parts without any doubts was Witchmon's mischief magic on Inumon, Rika, Renamon and takado. it was so funny! But things will be get darker since nemesis will duel next agaist Himura. I cant wait to see the next chapter!
Ford1114 chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
Nice one! Gallantmon and Yusuke taking down Machinedramon and Demon is a blast. For a spirit detective, he sure got guts when facing digimon. Joey vs Kazu gets me laughing with the Daffy Duck reference, and Kazu seems to get the upper hand with his DNA surgery for machines till he lost. Ah, seeing Joey has Summoned Skull that he can fuse his red eyes to black skull at any time.

I laugh at Witchmon's antics with Inumon becoming human, and Rika is a fox. lol

Oh and I'm rewatching YYH, just finish the first season and onto the dark tournament next.

Keep it up!
Chaosblazer chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
Yep definitely my fav chapter in terms of battles, Yusuke kicked Demon's butt hard, and Gallantmon took down Machinedramon as well.

Noticed some dialogue changes, but hey it all works and fits_ the Duel was interesting as well_ and so was Witchmon's little stunt;

Keep up the awesome work, what comes next should be awesome_
Belletiger BT chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
awesome chapter. I really enjoyed the battles. I really loved jeri vs kaiba dueel. Ah Kaibe its not the last time you will see a kuriboh. you're cursed to see those cutie fluffy guys XD.
Dark dark vs dark light. I've always loved the battle of kouichi vs duskmon. Thanks to piedmon kouichi could not go ahead, but the joker ... i mean the clown will soon get what he deserves.
The senshi and the warrior 3 together. that one of the most good partnership in the series, especially when they help the senshi to get their powers back.
Witchmon returns, lets the trouble magic begins!
The Disposable Villain chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
pretty good, but i'd like to see some more koji/koichi chapters
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »