Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Ford1114 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Haha! So Himura and Inumon meet the Tamers, its a nice addition that they heard of them defeating the D-Reaper. With 4 main Tamers foreshadows the 4 beasts...

Take that Counselor Babimon- I mean ThothBabimon!

Like it when Zane defeats Mai Valentine, further empathize when Mai's depression led to the Walking the Dragons arc.

Kaiba: Now I use polymerization to summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! BEUD use Neutron Blast!
Chaosblazer chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Nice, Gallantmon gets payback this time. Mai losing to Zane made me laugh cause even if this wasn't before he went evil there's no way she could take him;

This lady Psyren character is "intresting" in a bad way, what is her deal, hope all goes well for Mercury, but then again here comes Kaiba;

Great Stuff as always dude, keep it up
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Heyo! Awesome chapter and I am loving the new scenes!

That was a good opening with the Wong siblings. Yay, Jaarin debuts! Henry giving her the wiseman speech and making her mull over their duel. Poor Jaarin, she really wants to help Henry and Suzie.

Oh, lookie. Impmon is here! Hehe, I love his interactions with Calumon. So cute. And Beelzemon hits the scene and leaves an impression on the 'Super' Scrabmon. To add to him, we have the Senshi with Saturn and Pluto! Awesome, this is much ore action-packed than in the original! :D

The new monster was a cool addition to give the Senshi something to do. Oh, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Yami join in as well! That coward takes poor Miho-chan captive, but thank goodness for Yami! That bug monster's been exterminated!

Meanwhile, we get the debut of Himura, Inumon, Brimstone, Sam, Dimitro, and Vega! Oh, ho! So, this is how Sam and Jaarin first meet in Redux and get their Spirits. Wow, Jaarin nearly chewed him out. It was neat seeing the older teens become the last four Legendary Warriors and take action against Brimstone. Whoo, Brimstone was kicking the Tamers' butts and taking names. They're lucky the Legendary Warriors came in to aid them!

Lance and Felinismon are forced to retreat thanks to Himura. Haha, I can't wait to see Inumon and Renamon meet.

The next chapter shall be fun! I can't wait for the 'new' American arc involving Ami, the Kaibas, Cammy, and others who will be there. Next time, we also get Himura facing Lance again, right? Awesome. It's looking promising, K-sama!

Keep it up! Redux is coming along just great! _ b
Belletiger BT chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Did I mention how much I love brimstone. He's one of my fav characters in there. And finally Himura and Inumon came out. I cant wait to see Inumon and Renamon meeting for the first time. I loved the senshi and the team detectives joing forces. And I cant wait to see Brimstone vs Kurama soon! and also I am eager to see the american arc.
Wolfbane420 chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Great chapter as always man. Hope to see the mext one up soon. Also did you get my pm about Vega's VA? If so but didn't know who I suggested I meant Will Friedle.
JFai chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Liked the new scenes Kainus!

Impmon comes back and faces a new enemey with the Senshi with added measure Saturn and Pluto coming in on the mix! So that's what happend with Haruka and Michiru not being in contact. I think it was never explained why they wern't there in the first place.

Good fighting with them and you really are adding Mio in some scenes to get her ready for her destiny later. I feel bad for the girl though, hope she dosen't get any nightmares from this experience and at least Yami did something about it. Oh yeah Yusuke and Kuwabara got some shots in.

Jarrin and Sam meet, quite interesting how she snapped at him first, she's got a temper. Than Dimitro and Vega come in! Very cool how those four come out, did there buisness and split the moment Brimstone retreated. They are older so they know the drill with being friendly with people who they just met like a certain 'couple' :)

Brimstone comes charging in like a boss and not giving the Tamers and Legendary warriors any leeway. He really was giving it to them.

'Lone wolf Himura' and Inumon come in this chapter as well and staring down Lance/Pharaohmon. Man it's always nice seeing how they used to before all the changes that will happen to them. Oh nice seeing Calumon with his super cute factor.

So now we are in the 'America' arc and it's going to be bran spankin new! Cammy going to a duel tournement with her parents, seeing Ami, Kaiba and Mokuba. Mai and Lady Psyren will have it out (hopfully cat fight) and a new monster that will be after little Cammy-chan this time around, you got me intrigued dude!

Well time to head on out, good chapter Kainus. I like the new stuff your writing but it's very good too sit back and read the hits, especially if it's new!

Later dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
That was good, intresting new stuff with the new bad digimon, too bad taking a hostage didn't help them live lol.

Brimstone is the same as ever, so much power he could kill everyone, and nice to see the new "introduction" of how Jaarin and co got thier spirits

Keep up the awsome work dude
Ford1114 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Great chapter! I like how the music are more diverse, from action and casual stuff for Sailor Moon and Digimon, to more epic and 'adventerous' for Pharaohmon.

Impmon: Remember kids (Ai & Mako), sharing is important.

I always laugh out loud when Beelzemon's theme (Kid Rock American Badass) plays through.

The last 4 legendary warriors have now bestow their powers to new users. And now we're up to the American arc next.
JFai chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Got straight to the action this time around. Gotta say I am liking all the co-op team ups, Spirit team with Legendary warriors, Dueltests with Tamers, it's very sweet.

Hiei uses his ultimate attack to take down that flying chicken and everyone is stunned by the performance.

This time around Sailor Mars feels the intense energy from the attack and is in awe. She does have a connection with it (along with Agunimon but I digress.)

Lance really is a bastard trying to get rid off little Cammy and Mars really gave him a run for his money. And what's this Saturn and Pluto make there appearance and Venus and Jupiter got some licks in. Rei really is maturing if she can admit her faults like that.

So little clues are being set in motion and Takato is getting suspicous of Lance.

Next chapter will be the 'official' introduction of the last 4 Legendary warriors and almost close to the American arc with Mercury and Kaiba.

Good chapter dude!
Belletiger BT chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Awesome chapter! I really enjoyed re-reading Horusmon attack. He was one of my fav antagonist. Oh, the rest of legendary warriors will show up. That means we soon we will be in the american arc. I cant wait to see the next chapter!
Chaosblazer chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I'm really enjoying this rewrite, your making the characters better, Rei admits to going solo instead of being angry about it, Horusmon still gets fried lol, and this time the senshi saw it, not only that but the tamers know that Lance is a suspect too.

Keep it up dude, it's going to get better
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Yays, I'm now caught up! After another good chapter, this was even better.

Where do I start? The opening fights with Horusmon and the Scarabmon was a good way to begin. You had the Legendary Warriors and Spirit Detectives actively involved, and to some extent the Duelists. Takato and Guilmon might've been sidelined, but they had their use later on. I'll get to that. :P

Lance really is a conniving and clever bastard. He can be so cool and collective when things go his way. Felinismon luring the Tamers and Duelists to fight her was a clever ruse to get her to find the Duel Disks. She just toyed with them until she remembered what she came for.

Uh oh, looks like Pharaohmon is gonna have to cover his tracks better now that there's suspicion of 'Lance' still in Tokyo. Pharaohmon might be clever, but this is what he gets to being overly confident.

The meeting with Sailor Mars and Pharaohmon was intense as I remember it. Glad Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, and Venus made it there before things got too messy. The evil jerk better not cross Mars, but he will since he knows where Cammy is. Hoping Ami gets warned about this soon!

More fighting involved with the Legendary Warriors and Detectives. Nice little retorts toward Horusmon. So far, the Detectives have worked with the Senshi and Warriors. Hoping the Duelists have a team-up with Yusuke and co.

Hiei takes out Horusmon with his secret weapon. It's always a moment when the Dragon of the Darkness flames are unleashed. Now Horusmon's been turned to roast chi... wait, there's nothing left of him. Just like Zero (or, was it Zeru?). XD

Great chapter and next chapter will be even better with the last four Legendary Warriors! Cannot wait and please don't keep us hanging! _ b
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
Oho! Am I dreaming? Has Redux been resurrected? Yays, it's been a long time! I'm so happy this is continuing. _

What an great chapter to return to, dude. I got chills seeing the Tamers meeting Lance. Keep your (new or old) friend enemy close, but your enemy closer... like the old cliche goes. It works so well here and I can't wait to see when they find out who he really is. :3

I had forgotten how much a sly snake Pharaohmon really is.

The build-up to the showdown with Megidramon was cool. The fact it started with a nightmare was scary, at least for Takato. The poor guy hasn't gotten over it, but thanks to Guilmon's encouragement he has. It was cool seeing the heroes come together and unite to stop Pharaohmon's Megidramon.

Yikes! Guilmon turns into Megidramon again, but luckily he has control. Sailor Mars and Sakuyamon sealing that monster was awesome. Heh, Pharaohmon runs like a punk when nothing goes down like he wants. The sore loser. :P

Like Jeffrey said, I liked the Rei and Izumi interaction. I was shocked to know Izumi visited the shrine when she was little. These little references are sorta cool to read. I hope for more stuff like this in Redux. I wanna see Rei and Minako interact with Izumi in the future fics.

Oh yeah, next chapter will be Mars and Pharaohmon's meeting and the fight with Horusmon. Should be a good read... and what? That chapter is up now? I better go and read it then!

Great update, K-sama. Now onto chapter eight I go! (storms off)
Belletiger BT chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
No doubt this is one of my fav chapters. I loved how Gillmon took control over his megidramon form. I really forgot the teamwork between Sakuyamon and Mars. It was really good re-reading the chapter. Looks like we will see Horusmon soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
JFai chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Whoooo an update to Redux. I was wondering when you were going to post a new chapter Kainus.

So Takato and the rest meet Lance and is going to use his friendship with them to put them in deeper desipair.

Very different with Rei and Izumi and how Izumi mentioned she went to the shrine when she was four. I know it's a minor detail but I like it.

The battle with Megidramon commences and Guilmon was able to control is viral form. Mars and Sakuyamon kicking ass with sealing the beast and Pharaohmon ran away with his tail between his legs.

Now Pharaohmon contacts our favorite Miko and tells her about her sister. No one should ever mess with the one's close to Rei (even though she dosen't know her sister just yet) she is going to turn his ass into cinders.

Good going with the chapter friend. It's kicking butt and taken names!

Later.