Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Wrath of Pharaohmon Redux
Ford1114 chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Lots of humor and training being input in this chapter!
-Heh, Anubismon being a light-hearted sadist to Guilmon and the others. Inumon flirting with Renamon and Felinismon with aerobics. And DarkGabumon is just fine.
-Love the basics of playing Duel Monsters, gives me old times of playing it myself.
-Ranamon and Fairymon's rivalry has been renewed.
-Pharaohmon showing off his power by megaton Megidramon with one punch!

And here we are, the Phoenix Arena, a day of the tournament.
-I laugh how Renamon and Felinismon smack those perverted Ogremon and Bakemon.
-So Kuzuhamon shows up, starting the competition between her and Sakuyamon for Inumon.
-I squick of Pharaohmon and Nemesis kiss. Thanks for using the music I suggested btw

The first match has started, Yugi vs Bakura and Renamon, Blitzmon vs Devimon Duo! Its going to be a speed rush for the next chapters.
LazerWulf chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
It was heart-wrenching, watching Takato try to keep his emotions in check because of his fear of Megidramon, but it looks like Guilmon has a handle on it so now Takato no longer needs to bottle up his emotions.

LazerWulf chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Jupiter and Blitzmon, Thunder Up! (er... I mean... Go Rockets!)

Anyway, Pluto and Saturn make an appearance, will they be getting the Eternal Treatment?

Belletiger BT chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
sorry for taking long to review, things here in home are getting busy and needless to say the conection is a crap. Anyway, great chapter. Nemesis fight was pretty good. I am surprised to see Uranus and Neptune coming there to fight her. And I've noticed some new scenes in there. like Sailor Cosmos and Karin , Isis with Lyn and her brothers. I cant wait to see for the Shadow Tournament begin!
LazerWulf chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Great chapter. I like how Takuya let Tomoki fight on his own, but was still evolved as Agunimon and standing by in case he needed help. (Although he didn't seem to do much after he got hit with the venom...)

JNaegi chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
Nice chapter. Battle with Nemesis begins with a few tweaks this time around. Uranus and Neptune appear with the Tamers. I believe this time around Yui's got more 'oomph' to her with stopping her evil-counterpart. It's a little part but Mercury talking with Himura was good, making sure the Tamers can handle the situation with Pharaohmon taking Yui.

Pharaohmon's broadcast comes up and it's different this time around! Sedna and The Lady in White, Cain and Jeremiah and the queen of mean herself Sharon watching? I think her thought process is thus "Please, this mere trifle of a worm thinks he knows evil? WE will be ushering in the chaos up in this bitch!" Sorry I had too the situation screamed for it!

The Hiei/Kuwabara moments are always funny. Whoa Anubimon came in this chapter as well and will offer training to Guilmon and the crew? To be expected since they need to get stronger along with Yugi teaching Takato and the tamers about Duel Monsters. It's true; real fights are settled with card games.

Oh I also spot Lyn with Ishizu with the two rascals! Everybody is getting ready to enter the Digital world which will solidfy future bonds and stopping the first "big bad" for the heroes of Japan!

Keep going Kainus!
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
*whistles* now that was awsome way to go dude on deviating from the original here by combining so many plots into one, but now Nemesis can be like Karasu? wow that's scary but good thing the senshi were there to help, and now Pharohmon's gone and announced his tournament, looks like things will be picking up, keep up the awsome work dude_
Ford1114 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
I am not surprise that Pharaohmon creates all those lies just to turn Yui to the dark side. The fight with the heroes and Nemesis is intense and tearjerking, consider that Himura is hesitant yet determined to save his sister.

Heh, Yami Bakura appears to team up with Pharaohmon.

Oh yes! Pharaohmon is announcing his tournament across the globe. I see that Sailor Cosmos and Karin make cameos. Kaiba is still pretty upset of his defeat at Battle City. The digimon villains appear that are the same ones as the TV show is a great coincidence.
I pretty much like the fact that Kazu and Kenta said about a Digi-Justice League (that YYGDM is like our DCAU) and Digi-Legion of Doom (consider what will literally happen in a future event of CG).

One more chap till the tournament.
LazerWulf chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
I was kind of expecting Rika to show up as the 20th contestant, honestly.

Belletiger BT chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Awesome chapter, finally we will be in the shadow tournament arc. Things will heat up with the digi-heroes and the duelists.
Looks like next chapter we will see Nemesis- one of the bigest antagonist of the story. needless to say Basilikmon and other big badies will show up soon. I cant wait to see more!
JNaegi chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Good developments, with better explained scenarios for few!

Pharaohnmon's devises a challange to the heroes to see who is the strongest to go up against him.
Stupid bad guys, they always do this, don't they know they have to push the advantage when they see it and cause all sorts of havoc and anarchy in order to have that dream of ruling the foundation of the world? Well that's a what if scenario if I ever heard one!

A tender moment with Jeri and Himura with a good laugh at Inumon patting Felinsmon's rear. She's much more serious in this version than her last (it felt like she had more lustful feelings for him).

Yui is having nightmares of meeting her darker-half. Her spirit powers are powerful if she can have a vision of what's to come, even if it comes in fragments. She finds out about Himura not telling her everything with Kotori's death and winds up in Pharaohmon's hands. Dark days are in store for the Tsubasa siblings.

Taky and the others reveal their identities to the Tamers and Duelests. Dimitro and his crew "train" the 6 LW in preparing for the Tournmant. I feel bad for Sam, he's getting his ass handed to him (when you think about it, his forms lack speed and finese but makes up for it in defense).

Yusuke has to train with Genkai in order to improve his spirt powers. Damn Hiei, that was kind of harsh saying you don't care about if Mars and the others die! Of couse won't he be shocked when his battle with her starts MUCH later!

New scene with how Setsuna explained how she ended up getting in contact with Cammy's past-self. Yeah, Set-chan did study in an advanced science class in the manga so it would hold true that she does all sorts of stuff besides guard the time gates. Whoa, Mina and Mako-chan are still in a comotose state?! Haruka and Michiru arrive and I liked Rei's quipe about them being gone at a critical moment. Oh, the seeds will soon blossom into something fierce later for the Senshi/Tamers, which will have dire consequnces.

Yes Yami Bakura is back! I know he's bad but I give him credit; he's always coming back trying to accomplish his dream and always gets foiled. That's the kind of enemy you have to beware of. He's just waiting for the right moment. I wonder who would win though, Pharaohmon or Zorc? Besides his 'Yami' voice just screams evil and it's always cool to hear.

Hmmmm it's been more then a mintue since I read the prequel, maybe it's time to get my memory fresh on the matter?

You are doing good with keeping this story updated K-taichou! Keep the momentum going for as long as you are able!
Chaosblazer chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Well that was intresting, Pharaohmon definitely showed off abit more than he did the first time, the heros gave it their all, but they couldn't get it done sadly.

Seems the legendary warriors mean business with thier training, the new four are pushing them even better

Uh oh Basliskmon is out which can't be good, and now poor Yui is suffering as well.

So far the update's looking pretty cool, keep it up dude_
JNaegi chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
The begining of Pharahmon's revival is here! He takes Mars, Venus and Jupiter's powers. Mars tries fending him off and ends up damaging him and proving her mantle but succumbs.

He brings Cammy, Ami and the Legendary warriors to him and Cam final discovers her sister being Mars.

Yoko Kurama eggs Brimstone on about lowering his defenses and the battle ends with no clear winner.

Nice seeing DarkGabumon changing sides and of course Inumon don't trust him yet. It's ironic that soon they will become close friends.

Ohhh, so it will go straight to the Tournmant arc huh? This is getting good.

You doing good as always Kainus, thumbs up!
Belletiger BT chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
I almost forget how funny was Inumon and Dark Gabumon in the story. Its still funny to see them fighting like cat and dog... should I say wolf and dog?
And Pharaohmon finally returned after stealing Rei, Mina and Makoto's powers. They will now to deal with their first big chalange, especially with the up coming shadow tournament. cant wait to see more!
Ford1114 chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
And it returns with Yoko Kurama fighting Brimstone, and Pharaohmon's revival!

Thanks for putting the description of True Pharaohmon that I wrote for you.

Nice touch on adding God of War as we suggested last year, plus today that Sony announce the PS4 is a big coincidence.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »