Reviews for Military Courtesy
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 9/30
I would love some Parental Royer with this xD and for some reason, I am not joking when I say this, but I think that this would be a legitimate nightmare for the Colonel.
PF LMAO
AnkhPosts chapter 1 . 8/11
This was honestly so funny omg crying
Donni chapter 1 . 6/20
this is hilarious!
maalani chapter 1 . 5/11
Omg! I was laughing so hard I started crying and snorting and coughing, and this was honestly the funniest FMA fic I have read to date. I could see this being canon so easily. And it's perfect. Excellent job!
yummypie193 chapter 1 . 3/2
This story just made my day :D
lexieconextreme chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
You know that laugh that CinemaSins has, if you know who that is? That's what I'm doing right now.
You know the Jared Leto Joker laugh? I'm also doing that right now.
You know the Mark Hamill Joker laugh? Somehow, I'm also doing that one.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
I can't breathe.
THANK YOU!
Loopy Leefy chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
LOL x 100 XD
Quiet Leaf chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
*laughs hysterically while pointing at the fic* THAT WAS TOO AWESOME, OH MY GOSH. XD When Ed's uniform suddenly appeared, I though it might be a dream. When he began multiplying, it became even more likely. And then Mustang got loat, and I was almost sure it was a dream. I was right! XD
YumeDeAimashou chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Genius XD
ArgentofCintra chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Dear Bookworm,

I am fan of your work for a time by now, and, I am finding this piece extra great, that great, that i am stealing time from preparations for my finals to reread it from time to time.
the best point, from my pov was the line "Believe me, I had saluted plety of people who had deserved it far less than You" Nice show not tell of the relationship Riza and Ed developed during the time.
You did great work with her, she is not Easy to write :) she use very small nomber of worlds to say a lot... and you captured her just right.
SakuraWindChime chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I could not stop laughing! That was hilarious XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Pfft. That dream...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I loled when he yelled "pipsqueak" and now my cat thinks I'm weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015