Reviews for Military Courtesy
Ahahahahahahaha that was awesome your an amazing author! Thank you for that story it was funny:)
Sfss chapter 1 . 4/4
LOLLLLLLL This is hilarious!
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 3/8
"EDWARD ELRIC, DON'T YOU EVER SALUTE ME AGAIN!"
Bhuahahahahaha! x'D Poor Mustang, what a horrible nightmare! Fullmetal being respectful - it must be the apocalypse!
Sslerok chapter 1 . 2/2
...well then. That happened.
I have to say, I started to feel uneasy towards the middle of this little...experience. Not due to the quality of the writing, which of course was excellent, but due to the rather creepy set up. At first, I thought Ed was pulling an elaborate prank, trying to one up Mustang for once. But what you set out before us? It was like a Calvin and Hobbes duplicator story gone wrong.
Horribly, horribly wrong...
But, thankfully, you saved the Colonel and us through the power of the Kick, and with one final jab you eased the tension permanently. All in all, wonderfully done.
Thanks again for this well-played what if.

Sslerok.
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 1/21
Hilarious. Well done!
SukoreanWarlord chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
: )
ShadowPillow chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Laughing. So. Hard.
Oh, that was just great.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
NOOOOOOO! Riza learned the Angry Izumi Pose!
This was absolutely hilarious. I loved how well you pulled this off, the dream was utterly hilarious.
ozzie93 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This is great, was laughing my ass of while reading this. Good job in general english
YukineElric chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
...
*lols*
*dies*
*rofl*
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
LOL that was great! I wish I could write humor like this
Lilac Gemani chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Ohmigosh. Colonel, you are such a nerd.
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Now that was just HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop giggling for a full five minutes. Brilliant! :D
Regina lunaris chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
lol Omg priceless! Have to say I just loved this! Great Job!
tdfscs chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh this made me laugh so much, I loved it!