Reviews for Black Jack: Heart Beat
RainbowDragon039 chapter 20 . 1/25
SUCH AN AWESOME FANFIC! TY SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT, IT KEPT ME IN SUSPENSE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END. I WAS SO HAPPY THAT IT ENDED BEAUTIFULLY, AGAIN TY! XD
Monster.Cupcakes chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
I loved this fanfiction! The whole thing was done very well with very nicely developed characters. :) Also, I used Yukia in my first fanfiction, just to let you know, Mr. Cascade Fantasy. :D
Cascade Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is to all the readers of this series:

I have totally dropped off the face of fanfiction, I know. XD I haven't posted in a long time, but I thought that since there were people so dedicated to this, that I should at least let them know something.

I was planning to have a third Black Jack story come out, focusing primarily on Yukia, and it was supposed to conclude this series.
And then my old computer died, and I have constant distractions preventing me from obtaining the file and recovering what I need. (The story was complete. That's right, I lost a completed story. I have the best luck in the world! XD)

I would love to see the conclusion to this series posted, and I would love to give all the readers a chance to finish this, but until I sort things out, it will not be happening. However, do not give up hope! If you are a reader interested in the completion of this series, I would advise you to follow me. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, and I thank all of you who keep posting your reviews and reading the story.
Loli-otaku chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Okay first off I just want to let u know that I love u. Your stories are badass and I ADORE them! The BlackJack ones are my personal fave BJxPinoko forever 3 and besides telling that u are awesome I wad wondering if u were willing to do another BlackJack tale? Because I myself have read ur BJ fanfics atleast two or three times because they were so good yeah just wondering really sorry to waste ur time...;
kuroo12 chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
this is awesme...
Nohbdy Knows chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
Hello person whom i do not know... (wink) guess who got an account! XD So, I know you haven't done anything in awhile, just bothering you for no apparent reason... kidding! Good job on you story... even if you finished it in like June... and now it's September... Later
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
In my entire history as a Fanfiction Reader, I have never truly exsperienced such a truly heartwrenching and emotionally driven story, quite like yours! I was actually shocked that this story didn't turn into a tragedy, but I was happy that it turned out to have a happy ending! (abeit a sort of bittersweet end, but that comes with reading a story based off one of the most thrilling Manga's Ever Written!) BJ was out of character in many areas, but somehow it worked for the story! Having Yukia being the driving force that binds him and Pinoko together was truly beautiful, and I'd be lying if I said wasn't in tears when I thought they had truly met their end like Black Jack had expected, only to cry tears of joy when they reunited at last! And your use of characters such as Konomi, Kiriko, and Kisaragi definitly kept this story well with a balanced cast of characters!

I am admittingly a bit saddened that Pinoko may not be able to bear child again, but regardless of those little things, I'd like to say Thank You so much for writing one of the Greatest Stories I have EVER read on this Website! Your Black Jack FanFiction are with out a shred of a doudt, the best Ever Made, in regards to a FanFic's true standard! If you ever decide to write another story again, I would hope that someday I will be among the many who will be in front in line to read and review it! Thank You So Much Again, and I hope you continue to be successful in whatever you do in both writing, life, and beyond! )
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Chapter twenty seemed perfectly in character to me. Pinokok would try to act so selfless and just try to push it aside. I'm glad she and Black Jack worked it out though. The epilouge with Yukia and Kiriko getting along was just too cute though. I'm glad Kiriko and Black Jack are sorta warming up to one another. And the ending was just fantastic. Black Jack would have took the money and definately said something along those lines. Great job with this fic. :)
Dr. Jin Love chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
Thanks for the thanks. xD

And your very welcome.

I really did enjoy this last chapter, it was a nice touching way to end the story, I think Black Jack was still pretty into character too.

I do hope you continue to write more Black Jack fanfics, I agree with someone who said your one of the best writers here. It's so very hard to find any good BJ related fics and you do them very well.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
Oh, poor Pinoko that's just too sad to hear. I hope they make up soon.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
Aww, that's really sweet how Kiriko bailed him out so he could see them again. I'm curious as to the next two chapters, but at least they're all together again.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
Wow... I didn't see that coming. I would've never guessed Shou to be the real man 'behind the mask' if you will.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
YAY! Kisagari to the rescue!
Esplandian chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
By far, this is one of the best BJ's fanfictions I had read in this section.

Great job. ;)
Esplandian chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
Man, nice one. XD

I can imagine this episode with Pinoko ties together with many of her inabilities (especially the one concerned children)... it is so sad...