Reviews for Hearts and Minds
silverhawk88 chapter 50 . 4/9/2013
Hey even though this was a short story I enjoyed it. Thank you
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Just finished watching justice league and justice league unlimited. Series is still my favorite! Now I came here and just found this story. John and shayera fav justice league couple. Well gonna read now. Will let you know what I think in a few chapters.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Love the tender moment and his unknown acknowledgment.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
Cute story. I will let you know a secret: these days all the doctors and technicians use warm jelly. However, it is too fitting to have her complain and the verbal barrage that follows.

Also, the best part isn't the image, but the sound of the heartbeat. 3

As always, enjoy your writing and insight into the characters!
EruditePrincess1993 chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
Hmm...
Guess I'm not the only one that thought that Carter reminded John of Hro Talak due to his artificial wings and axe (though Hro's wings were generic).
Shakeru chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Such a brilliant chapter, just like the rest! :D I dearly hope that there will be a follow-up. Thanks for publishing such an awesome set of drabbles!
Night'sBullet chapter 43 . 12/1/2011
You should do a drabble series pertaining to their small family unit :)
valevilandra chapter 50 . 10/19/2011
Thank you for this wonderfull series of drabbles, I love every single chapter, just beautifull.

I will be witting for the next one bye.
Jana Girl123 chapter 50 . 10/19/2011
This...Was...Adorable:) Really, best HGGL fic I've ever read. Every drabble was written wonderfully and you could reallly tell how much time you put into each and every one of them. Amazing series and I hope we see more from you soon:)
Centuri Eagle chapter 49 . 10/19/2011
Nice! I eagerly await what you write next, but I will mourn the end of these drabbles. :)
Pimu chapter 49 . 10/19/2011
Just read through all 49 chapters and I'm saddened that it's ending but... hoping to see what you do with other ships so off to read some of your other stories.
CharmedSerenity chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
*raises hand* I find it kind of unfair John's assuming or jumping the gun somewhat, how does he know Mari didn't simply choke on her coffee because he caught her completely off-guard with the question!
segrccgg chapter 48 . 10/4/2011
Wow. This was beautiful and bitter sweet. Something about this reminded me of dance in The Notebook :) Yay! you made my day!
Centuri Eagle chapter 47 . 9/28/2011
Yeah...I like the Confessional trilogy. I especially like John's last line at the end of Confesional II. G

Nice work!
Luna12 chapter 46 . 9/21/2011
Great chapter. The emotions are raw and realistic. Well done.