Reviews for Witch's Blood
The Demon Prosecutor chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Stupid Glorious Zero, you made me cry...
Seriously, this is just breathtakingly beautiful.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Once again, you pinned C.C. down. It was simple, it was emotional, it was beautiful. Besides some grammar errors, this was flawless. And I liked how in the end, she smiled. Lelouch was able to keep his promise after all.
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love how you portrayed C.C. here. You captured her so elegantly - the stoic and emotionless quality of her that we love so much. The way you don't made her seem like she's stuck in the middle of everything emotion and knowledge-wise, how she does not seem to understand her tears yet doesn't get snarky, clingy or overbearingly wise, made me blink in surprise and sigh like a satisfied cat at how refreshingly simple it is.

It's such a perfectly balanced piece and just as perfect in length! I WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE THAT!

That being said...

"Checkmate." She said. COMMA after 'checkmate' and uncaptialise the 's' in 'she'

she said miserably, "you made me cry." I think a full stop will work nicely in place of the comma here and capitalise the 'Y' in 'you'

That's all I can spot for now but really, this is a delight to read and I can't find the proper words to describe how much I like it. Thank you for writing such this and sharing with us.