Reviews for Brick by Brick
I loved it
anony chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Hello, this is perfection, and I think it's just supermegafoxyawesomehot 3
martyrinthemaking chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Best reactions after making out EVER. Haha.
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awww...I just felt a little tug on my heart strings...I feel like a totally hopeless romantic for saying it again, but awwwww...that's so cute!
Faerie of Tara chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
No, I don't hate you... I hate Darren. Wait, wait, WAIT! I could never hate Darren! I just hate your story Darren. No, I still can't hate Darren.

I'm sorry Darren!

Good story!
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
such a good story! 3 i don't normally review, but you said reviews would brighten your life, and i think you deserve that after such a beautiful story :) thank you
koorimechick chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
AAAAAAAAAGHHH!

I was very sad because I thought you weren't replying to my reviews and just ignoring me. I used to get replies to my reviews all the time but now I'm just like "Writers hate me these days!"

But I just discovered it's ALL been going to my junk email. Words cannot express how sad I am. Why am I so frantic? I'm fangirling pretty damn hard right now! I'm really sorry! I'll stop leaving you weird reviews now and next time I have something to say I'll send you a message. SORRY!
koorimechick chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
ALSO!

I love the song Mr. Brightside. It's totally amazing. Sometimes I feel like it gets worn out though. I've heard it a lot in my life. But I still like it.

Anyways. That's not what I was going to say. I was going to beg some more.

Like you should make a sequel to this and do what I suggested in the last review and also like make it a chapter one because I LOVE chapter fics. :D And dude, they should ALL watch the episode recorded in this story together when it airs on tv. :D Yeah!

This too: I noticed you hadn't posted since October. SAD DAY! Does this mean I won't recieve any answer for a while? :( Makes me very sad.

Again, GREAT fic :D Can't wait to read more. I'll leave you alone now and stop being a stalker...

Dude, USA sucks too. My entire neighborhood's been getting robbed! We were one of the first. But it wasn't as scary as yours. No one was home. I'm sorry you had to go through that. :( Scary! If you ever want to get away, don't come to USA. Sucks major balls here too. You can go to Canada with your friend! I'm a go live in Brazil with my bestie. 3 I don't know why I felt like sharing that... Again, sorry.
koorimechick chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
So... I read this yesterday, but was too busy DAYDREAMING about it to actually review. Because of this... I actually completely lost my review vibe. Lost everything I wanted to tell you about this.

But I do know a few things for certain.

1) I love how you've written this story.

2) I love your portrayal of both Chris and Darren.

3) I think this may be my favorite CrissColfer AND Klain fanfiction.

4) I would literally get on my knees and BEG you to write a sequel to this particular story where maybe Chris meets all of Darren's starkid friends and Darren's coming out to them. :D

(Also, and I'll probs get on your nerves by saying this and I really hope it doesn't hurt my chances of getting a sequel because you are an AMAZING writer - the few mistakes you have left that your beta didn't get renew my interest in language.

This is so amazing. It's stories that are written with such brilliance such as this one that made me fall in love with literature. And then it's obvious differences in language such as are evident in your mistakes that made me fall in love with language. Things like this is why I picked my career. It's truly amazing. I want to read your Spanish fics too, but I am not happy with myself in that field right now and have lost my confidence. I'll read them when I get that back.

But please, please I would LOVE a sequel in English. It might make me cry of happiness if that ever happened. :] Your mistakes are few and far between and I commend you greatly for that. If I tried writing in Spanish, I'd butcher it. I can't comment you enough on your writing.)
Klainelover chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
AMAZING OH MY GOD PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Awwww, so cute! :)
queengayXo chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Awesome! 3 :)
ReedTheDoormouse chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Aaaah im such a fangirl (: This is AWESOME!
Catilina chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Awww! What a cute and happy ending to a wonderful (however angsty) fic! I loved it! And also, I saw that there were 99 reviews, and got insanely excited that I was the 100th review. :-)
CakesInTheSummer chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
My thoughts have been turned to mush!

Great story _ (thanks for making that not too smutty!)but loved to plot!

3 (here's some love for you!)