Reviews for Man Unfathomable
midnightisolde chapter 3 . 1/4
wonderful
Lucille Sharpe Laufeyson chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Lucius and Hook together!
Life is wonderful :)
CJRed chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
Wow. Absolutely wonderful.
Cara chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
I always read this story as it's so good. I need a cold shower now, a really cold shower. Could you perhaps write a story about a girl who wishes hook was real and then he seduces her? And can she be called Cara? My dream come true! Thank you!
Wheel of Fish chapter 15 . 5/7/2016
Oh, goodness. I stayed up until 2 a.m. to finish this, knowing full well I'd be getting up with kids and dog at 6:30. Wooorth iiiit. But oh, that image of Hook reading the passage about himself as he faded away...that will stick with me. I felt like a part of me had died.

I have only recently discovered your work, and as a particular fan of M-rated Malfoy and Hook fics, I'm sure I will be devouring your other stories over the next few days/weeks. Thanks so much for sharing. And now, if you'll excuse me, I have some coffee to attend to!
Lokihiddleston chapter 15 . 1/31/2016
Another breathtaking piece of work. Your tales never fail to linger in my mind and ask to be reread! :)
ellabelle12 chapter 15 . 1/21/2016
I admit that I rarely read crossover fiction, but since this had Lucius and Hermione and a character also played by Jason Isaacs, I decided to give it a chance, and I'm so glad I did. What a beautiful story! I can count on one hand the number of fanfiction stories that have made me cry - your story, 'the sense of taste,' among them - but I will add this to the list. The final scenes with Hermione and James were so unbelievably poignant. I loved everything about this story, and I hope that you continue to share your vision of Lucius and Hermione with your lucky readers!
meldz chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
I stopped reading this because i'm really not into James Hook, i think it was more or less a year ago but it has always been at the back of my mind as Lumione is my OTP. So as i craved for an adult, well written lumione i braced myself and started reading it again. It was purely magical. You made me bawling in tears, i'm so glad i'm alone right now because it's not a sniffling cry but full on cry of despair. For the first time i wanted Hermione to not end up with Lucius. I actually wailed as to why she has to let him go.
If only you made Lucius a complete arse then i'm so for Hermione to flick her wand and go with James.
I wish you could make an AU of this AU and let Captain James Hook live with Hermione in Isle Hermione.
Thanks for making this.
Dutchesss chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
Get the tissue indeed. I loved it. Well written. well done. Thanks
Sparrowling chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
Really enjoyed this story!
iron-on-maiden chapter 15 . 9/29/2015
This is the first crossover fic I've ever read. I really enjoyed it. Now I want to read Peter Pan ... never have before.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
haha wow lucius is such a douche
Mistress-Cinder chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
What a different kind of love story! Life affirming yet bittersweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Aww poor little ghost girl
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Ahh! Just Aaaugh! I have, up to this moment only read your PP stories and absolutely adore how you write Hook. Now, reading the interaction between Lucius and James is much like a Freudian battle of wills, made all the more amusing knowing they are portrayed by the same actor! What a guilty pleasure indeed!