Reviews for Man Unfathomable
Cara chapter 7 . 6/5
I always read this story as it's so good. I need a cold shower now, a really cold shower. Could you perhaps write a story about a girl who wishes hook was real and then he seduces her? And can she be called Cara? My dream come true! Thank you!
Wheel of Fish chapter 15 . 5/7
Oh, goodness. I stayed up until 2 a.m. to finish this, knowing full well I'd be getting up with kids and dog at 6:30. Wooorth iiiit. But oh, that image of Hook reading the passage about himself as he faded away...that will stick with me. I felt like a part of me had died.

I have only recently discovered your work, and as a particular fan of M-rated Malfoy and Hook fics, I'm sure I will be devouring your other stories over the next few days/weeks. Thanks so much for sharing. And now, if you'll excuse me, I have some coffee to attend to!
Lokihiddleston chapter 15 . 1/31
Another breathtaking piece of work. Your tales never fail to linger in my mind and ask to be reread! :)
ellabelle12 chapter 15 . 1/21
I admit that I rarely read crossover fiction, but since this had Lucius and Hermione and a character also played by Jason Isaacs, I decided to give it a chance, and I'm so glad I did. What a beautiful story! I can count on one hand the number of fanfiction stories that have made me cry - your story, 'the sense of taste,' among them - but I will add this to the list. The final scenes with Hermione and James were so unbelievably poignant. I loved everything about this story, and I hope that you continue to share your vision of Lucius and Hermione with your lucky readers!
meldz chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
I stopped reading this because i'm really not into James Hook, i think it was more or less a year ago but it has always been at the back of my mind as Lumione is my OTP. So as i craved for an adult, well written lumione i braced myself and started reading it again. It was purely magical. You made me bawling in tears, i'm so glad i'm alone right now because it's not a sniffling cry but full on cry of despair. For the first time i wanted Hermione to not end up with Lucius. I actually wailed as to why she has to let him go.
If only you made Lucius a complete arse then i'm so for Hermione to flick her wand and go with James.
I wish you could make an AU of this AU and let Captain James Hook live with Hermione in Isle Hermione.
Thanks for making this.
Dutchesss chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
Get the tissue indeed. I loved it. Well written. well done. Thanks
Sparrowling chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
Really enjoyed this story!
irononmaiden chapter 15 . 9/29/2015
This is the first crossover fic I've ever read. I really enjoyed it. Now I want to read Peter Pan ... never have before.
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
haha wow lucius is such a douche
Mistress-Cinder chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
What a different kind of love story! Life affirming yet bittersweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Aww poor little ghost girl
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Ahh! Just Aaaugh! I have, up to this moment only read your PP stories and absolutely adore how you write Hook. Now, reading the interaction between Lucius and James is much like a Freudian battle of wills, made all the more amusing knowing they are portrayed by the same actor! What a guilty pleasure indeed!
DarlingAries chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
... I'm not sure how to explain how I feel at the end of this story. You drew me in. It made me feel for the characters and the was lovely. If there were grammatical errors, I was too captivated by your story telling to notice. In the beginning I was rooting for Lucius, but I cant help but mourn for the feels James must be having. It makes me want to cry my eyes out. The story itself does feel finished, as in actually feeling like all the loose ends were tied and put away. I adore your stories btw. It was delightful (all of my personal feels put aside anyways).
ShaziA chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
I just love what you did I was sorta wondering if you wil ever add severus snape replace him with hook that way he and lucuis can share the smart witch but put Draco with Ginny and Blaise he would love that also make severus and lucuis team up to fight hook make voldemort the smart witches third lover it would be nice thanks I'm seventeen years I was born on December 22 1998 make everyone have wild sex if you're the one that writes twilight please keep Isabella with the volturi Kings and make Edward the one that takes Nessie away from bella that would make more powers come out of her could you believe it when bella almost killed Seth in breaking dawn I was a little upset do me a tiny favour stay way from carlisle and jasper you can keep emmet I again if Edward steals the ex queens bella ripped apart
VelvetGoldie chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
I was looking for Hook fanfics, and I usually avoid crossovers... But you were right to say that this one deserves to be given a try! I am absolutely loving it so far!
Your writing is funny, interesting, and your characters are simply perfect! I didn't ship Lucius/Hermione, but I might just read your other fanfics with this pairing later. (It's a good thing there's plenty!)