Reviews for Man Unfathomable
Ahh! Just Aaaugh! I have, up to this moment only read your PP stories and absolutely adore how you write Hook. Now, reading the interaction between Lucius and James is much like a Freudian battle of wills, made all the more amusing knowing they are portrayed by the same actor! What a guilty pleasure indeed!
DarlingAries chapter 15 . 2/26
... I'm not sure how to explain how I feel at the end of this story. You drew me in. It made me feel for the characters and the was lovely. If there were grammatical errors, I was too captivated by your story telling to notice. In the beginning I was rooting for Lucius, but I cant help but mourn for the feels James must be having. It makes me want to cry my eyes out. The story itself does feel finished, as in actually feeling like all the loose ends were tied and put away. I adore your stories btw. It was delightful (all of my personal feels put aside anyways).
ShaziA chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
I just love what you did I was sorta wondering if you wil ever add severus snape replace him with hook that way he and lucuis can share the smart witch but put Draco with Ginny and Blaise he would love that also make severus and lucuis team up to fight hook make voldemort the smart witches third lover it would be nice thanks I'm seventeen years I was born on December 22 1998 make everyone have wild sex if you're the one that writes twilight please keep Isabella with the volturi Kings and make Edward the one that takes Nessie away from bella that would make more powers come out of her could you believe it when bella almost killed Seth in breaking dawn I was a little upset do me a tiny favour stay way from carlisle and jasper you can keep emmet I again if Edward steals the ex queens bella ripped apart
Frenchiemakesfiction chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
I was looking for Hook fanfics, and I usually avoid crossovers... But you were right to say that this one deserves to be given a try! I am absolutely loving it so far!
Your writing is funny, interesting, and your characters are simply perfect! I didn't ship Lucius/Hermione, but I might just read your other fanfics with this pairing later. (It's a good thing there's plenty!)
Emma grey chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
Aww I feel a bit bad for Hook - she says she loves Lucius.
Coral potion chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Hermione you bitch! Lol

Your story is bloody amazing! You HAVE to write more like this! Please!

Thank you so much ! :)
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
I don't really have the words to describe how this story gripped me, but I can tell you that I won't forget it anytime soon. It was breath taking and is by far my favorite of all your writings. Thank you for posting this story for us readers to enjoy! It is very appreciated.
BellOfTheBall22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Beautiful. I loved it. :)
Cara chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Hermione you lucky lucky witch...
Little Bored Devil chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
I love this story so far. I usually don't read crossovers, but you totally make it work.
So far I definitely like Hook better than Lucius, but I got a feeling that Lucius will come around... But if Hermione chooses Lucius, please send Hook my way! This chapter made my mouth water.
And the last line really made me laugh :)
Elluzions chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Dearest Laurielove,

Thank you for once again bringing me to life with your story, yet bringing me pain at the same time (lol). I've been prowling through your profile since I finished 'The Sense of Taste' and I have not been disappointed thus far. You are an amazing writer who consistently churns out beautiful stories.

I haven't seen the Peter Pan movie yet, but I definitely have it in my cart on Amazon at the moment. I love love loved Captain Hook, even a little bit more than Lucius in this story. Thank you again for sharing this with your readers!

-E :)
amber d chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
I don't usually review but that story was amazing my first peter pan or hook one ever will deffinetly have to read more thank u
Ayanna chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Oh my goshhhhhhh this story is perfection!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
No words to describe my love for this story :')
silverbutterfly13 chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
I'm crying. That was... Marvelous. Thank you so much for writing this story.