Reviews for Golden Gift
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
When are you going to update this?
mamita chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters , and a crossover FMA and Final Fantasy, you is fine, although I did not like much to meddle or any girl I do not like at all , I like the GenesisxEd partner or SephirotxEd , but I am sorry that Al does not leave much, especially since Ed I love, and Al also I really like, although I do not like the way they are these two sometimes , and I love yaoi or slash, whatever you call it , and that means that I also like yaoi in FMA , but we appreciate you not to put more hetero sexual advances, because many people we cut it so 's friend my sister, for example, is bisexual and when you have read ( me) the hetero sexual advances, did not want to keep reading because he thought it as some stories that begin like that and then not worth it , I do not want to offend you or anything, but there are many people of many tastes , please do not be angry , and you keep it up , thanks and kisses.
JackFrost14 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
love this story
wolf fullmoon chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Is Jenova trying to control Ed now? I bet she noticed how threatening his existence is.
Daughter Earth 89 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
OH GOD! Please tell me you haven't given up on this! I can't help but notice that you haven't updated in awhile. Please update soon.
alesana4ever chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
This is interesting so far. Really love the friendship between Genessis and Ed. I really do hope you continue this fic considering that its probably the best crossover fic I've read about ff7 and fullmetal.
Unkown Being chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
When Are You Going To Update?
Selias chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
The hell? Did he run out of MP or something?
Vendelareader chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
I love this crossover, it's awesome *shiny eyes*
Plz update and if you ever find room to add some angst, please do! I love angst and many other fangirls out there do to. KUDOS :)
Anonymous shadow chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Hi there! I hope you update this soon! Also are there any pairings in this or are sephiroth and the others just coming to the wrong conclusions?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Well, you have an interesting little fic here. I like a lot of the ideas you've introduced here, although I'm not sure I'm happy about "The Goddess" and/or "The Planet" being Truth, mainly because...well, I can see "The Goddess" being Truth if The Goddess isn't The Planet (because in this case if Truth could send Ed to other worlds, than his/her/its lifeblood would be made up of more than just this one Planet's Lifestream, And how the Lifestream/energies of the world is handled seems a bit Unique in its actual form to FFVII universe).

Anyway, Looking forward to more.
WhiteHero chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This looks good!
Furionknight chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I look forward to more :)
ASHTERAH chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Hmmm... Havent read a good crossover for a long time... I am adding this to my favorites if you dont mind...
ven chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
This story is awesome. Point.
Please please please please update soon!