Reviews for The Sun Shines Through the Rain
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/13
Every time IT has something to do with the twins death I cry...Every time!
lilpeng1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ohhh that was wonderful! Made me tear up a bit but it was wonderfully written!
Eccentric11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
heartbreaking and sweet at the same time.

I like how you picture Fred and George as one, because I've always feel bad thinking Fred and George is one just because I couldn't tell them apart, but now I guess you showed that they are really like pieces of a puzzle that matches.

lovely story :)
MilkyStars chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
ohmigosh so awesome. I literally CRIED when i read the note! It's sad yet touching. I LOVE IT!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
To be honest, there were a few minor typos but that's not really important. The important thing is that, i love the story. For some reason, though I don't like the thought of Fred dying, it was nice and comforting to know that Fred left something for George and George alone. It was touching to read that even when he knew he'd die, he didn't make it a big deal and tell the rest about what he felt. Sad as it is that Fred died and George was left alone. But then again, quoting a line from your story: "I'll be a part of you no matter what happens. Just remember me...Keep smiling and mean it..." Its very heart warming and it made me appreciate my older and younger brothers more than before. Wonderful story.
roslintower chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Beautiful. George's grief for his brother is written very well, and not overdone at all. Great job!
Wynn Hygeorht chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow. Just wow. This was incredible. Sad, but incredible. I think George would need some catharsis (thank you for the new word!) after Fred died. I wasn't sure about the whole concept in the beginning. Three years is a long time, and personally, in my opinion, SOMEONE would have gone in there, but it totally worked. Well done.
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I really need to stop reading Fred and George angst fic when I can't sleep, all I acheives is me crying alone in my room at 1am

Brilliant fic, awesomely written and you made me show emotion, which I applaud you for

Much Loves!

HappyEmoness
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was a brilliant piece of work, simple and elegant.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
i loved it! now i want more of the letter though! i liked the idea of it alot. thanks for writing!
modestlobster chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Good language and exposition and pretty nice characterization. I liked how Fred ended the letter: "Keep smiling, but mean it"
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aw. I really like reading stories like these. Especially with letters from fred. Good use of the prompt.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Beautiful!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very sweet. Good job! The characterization was pretty good, I think you did quite a good job with them. The story is nice and short, very succint and really lovely to read. I loved this: "Now he wonders if maybe it had just been fate trying to tell him something." I've never thought of it that way, but it's quite a good idea. Nice work. :)