Reviews for Fallen Star
Fairyflights chapter 1 . 9h
The best Loki/Jane pairing I've read so far. You are wonderful. I smiked and cried through the story. Thank you for such a beautiful gift
SO CUTE!
This is truly the most beautiful Thor fanfiction I've ever read! And I've read plenty of them. I love the story, your writing style and the way you developed Loki's character and his relationship with Jane. It's just perfect. I also found very interesting the flashbacks in the story that give a deeper look on Loki's past. And reading the last two chapters I just couldn't stop smiling. I usually don't review, but this story is so amazing that I couldn't just pass by without doing it. Thank you for writing this beautiful story!
Priscila chapter 27 . 7/2
Oooow, you had me crying over and over during the story, you are a genious, hope you can keep your beautifull work for a long time.
As a hopeless romantic, this chapter is my absolute favorite, it makes the heart sing.
Thank you for adding value to the wrecking nightmare the character suffers, also go adding cunning to his magic, Jane and Darcy are like sisters... Love it
Beautiful from front to back, I have read this book in a week's time. I have cried, laughed, envisioned, held my breath, and tried to talk the characters through. Author, you have a great gift that I would love to see on the big screen. Just so you will know. I'm starting from the beggining tonight
This book is soooo intense, I have cried, held my breath and had as many emotions as the characters all while knowing the author's intent in materializing Loki's character and pained identity which makes me love the character the more. I can't put this book down. Tom Hiddleston himself needs to read this and perhaps make a short film. Looooove this book!
This chapter warmed my heart to tears, the greatest villain in the world with one of the sweetest and most general touches. I have always loved how Tom Hiddleston embodies Loki's character. In this the humor is spot on and Jane's character is spot on with her torn heart. I felt my own breath hitch at points. I fear I I'll be in tears. I know I will read this all again, please create a paperback version
Jessica C chapter 4 . 6/15
This is amazing, it speaks to game with enough imagination to tie the pieces together, write more, your awesome!
Alice639 chapter 6 . 6/6
I love it so much!
3 beautiful! :)
What happened chapter 1 . 5/28
This story is okay. Not seeing what all the hype is about. Eric selvic stares loki down... Tony stark has no witty one liners. Calls Jane sweetheart on the phone. Come on, he would have said something way more "stark" then that. Odin and Frigg are totally cool with Jane someday being queen of asgard, and so is everybody else? She honestly considers marrying anybody after knowing them less then a week... Jane never really stood up for herself anytime in this fanfiction. She Let loki and everybody else walk all over her and all she ever did was cry...
I loved how discriptive you were with the different settings and the parts with loki's flashbacks, wished there were more fight scenes, you did real well on those as well. but I felt that the only characters that were true to the movies were Darcy and maybe loki. Everybody else was AU. Especially Jane, Tony and the black widow now that I think about it. Loved parts of this fic my only suggestion is that you stay true to the characters. Put your own spin on them but don't make them unrecognizable. Thank you for putting in the time to write this story. Couldn't read past ch. 24 with all the crying... I couldn't picture jane actually doing that. Writing this got away from me... too long I know.
no one chapter 27 . 5/22
AMAAAAAZING 3 Saving this story. Need to read it more than once! Well written. 3
sahdah chapter 1 . 4/22
I found this on tumblr. Given the thousands of reviews I probably won't continue reviewing until I read the end. Thank you in advance for the time it took you to painstakingly review, edit, and revise your story. It takes work to have a great finished product that others rave about on other sites. Can't wait to read what happens, I love Loki's character.
2,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »