Reviews for Fallen Star
I have read this many times, it’s so well written. I just restarted and am reminded again of how much I didn’t like Jane at first. She has a gravely injured man/alien in front of her and her only worry is Thor and not getting to see him - which is completely selfish in a life or death situation. And by the end... not only did you turn Loki into an admirable character, Jane’s character evolved into someone who puts others first.
This is a great story! I loved seeing the evolution of Jane and Loki’s relationship and how he adjusted to life on earth. The Tony Stark cameo was great too, he and Loki would have a lot to talk about, with their interests in magic and science. Also, I thought you handled the end of the Jane/Thor relationship really well. I’m so glad that no one ended up heartbroken, and that Sif got a happy ending too! Thanks for writing!
Wildhorses1492 chapter 17 . 1/28
This chapter makes me whimper every time I read it. Just for all of the grief expressed. By everyone. The pain, the sorrow, the confusion. And Beethoven and Mozart only intensify it a thousand times over. Such beautiful writing!

WH
LoveThoseGreenEyez chapter 27 . 1/18
Incredible. Well done!
You write Loki and all the characters so perfectly.
I love it. I wish Loki got a happy ending like this in the movies
twentyonephanjoys chapter 27 . 12/25/2017
this is simply one of the best fanfictions i've ever read, possibly the greatest. everything was phenomenal and it had my heart swell up SO MANY TIMES. the character development for loki was admirable, and for him finally being accepted in his family for his mistakes he had given in the past. spent the whole sunday afternoon reading this. i love this story so goddamn much.
Elena chapter 27 . 12/21/2017
This is, without a doubt, the best Loki fanfiction I have ever read in my entire existence. You, Alydia Rackham, have perfectly captured the essence of Loki. I can't believe I never discovered this fanfiction until now. I was shocked to learn this magical story has been here for nearly 7 years! (If you are wondering exactly how I discovered it, a random person recommended it in a comment on Youtube. I was watching a - you guessed it - Loki fan trailer.) Words cannot describe the joy, pain, sadness, and overwhelming adoration for Loki I expierienced while reading this story. Congratulations on your brilliant work.
Lillaflor chapter 13 . 12/6/2017
Wow, this got real interesting real fast (not that it wasn't interesting before), but seriously, what a turn!
kanyeet chapter 27 . 12/2/2017
*sigh* That was utterly beautiful—almost painfully beautiful. Truly makes me wish that Lokane was endgame for real; I feel they suit each other so well. Loki has become such a favorite of mine, as he is absolutely complex and embodies every sense of the word. You were able to depict each character amazingly, and I loved reading every bit. Oh, and I definitely couldn’t help myself from smiling all throughout the last chapter. Besides each Lokane moment, I also really like what seemed to be the beginnings of a friendship between Jane and Sif, as well as the newfound romantic relationship between Thor and Sif. You truly are a talented writer, and my only regret is not having read this story sooner.
Ambrosia19 chapter 27 . 11/27/2017
Very lovely.

Loki not villainous enough for my taste (he is sooo forgiving..), but well explained OOCness is ok.

At the end rather that saying 'I love you' I expected a riddle who's answer was 'love'.

Thanks for sharing.
sami1010220 chapter 27 . 11/22/2017
Absolutely fantastic job. The fight between Loki and Dr doom seemed a bit muddled to me,but other than that I loved it. I wish I could express how much your work impressed me! I'll definitely have to check out your other work, including your book!
oceanfloor1 chapter 27 . 11/16/2017
I held off on my last review because I've been enjoying watching Lucia discover "Fallen Star" and reading her wonderful reviews so much! I discovered this story when I was very belatedly sort of sidling up towards a major crush on Loki and wondering if that was such a good idea, and then I saw "that drawing" on Pinterest and pulled up "Fallen Star" and fell, all right, like the proverbial ton of bricks. And I've been so grateful to Alydia for bringing this wonderful character into focus for me and adding something so delightful to my life. I'm hoping there'll be more of "our" Ragnarok to counteract the mess they made of so much of his part in the movie. (*Spoiler*, can you believe they didn't give poor astonished Loki time to fully react when Odin told BOTH his sons how he felt about them? What he's longed to hear all his life?!)

But there will always be this collection of the best "Lokane", and Lucia you are just going to love the rest of these stories! Fanfiction this good gives us something we we need so much, not just another Football Team Captain type hero's completely predictable win in a completely predictable story. We need "unexpected" heroes like this Loki, who must overcome so much and discover what is most important to them and find the will to fight for it, and win, even when all the odds seem to be against them. They become beloved, imaginary people who live only in our hearts and minds, and that is a wonderful gift to give someone.
Lucia Deetz chapter 27 . 11/15/2017
It's currently 72F at my desk, yet I'm warm. And I can't wipe this stupid smile off my face.

This has been an amazing journey, and I can't wait to read where it will lead to in the next stories - because I'm totally reading them, all of them! You know you read a unique story when you can summon up all its scenes in your head and you remember everything in striking detail, you know a story is good when it plants memories in you that are so strong they withstand time. I've started reading this what- 2-3 weeks ago? and I could still recount what happens chapter after chapter. There are books I ended up forgetting the moment I turned their last page...

Thank you for taking us to Asgard with Thor, Loki, Jane and all the other Asgardian people. Not characters - people.

Lucia Deetz chapter 26 . 11/15/2017
*EKG flatline sound rings out*

One more chapter and then I'm turning in for the night. I think I'll cry myself to sleep in a positive way. I'M. SO. HAPPEH.

Lucia Deetz chapter 25 . 11/15/2017
Bahaha they friendzoned each other. It's much better that way: Sif's happy, Thor's happy, Jane's happy, Loki is... where's the groom?! Show yourself, don't be shy!

My default expression while reading - and living, in general - is a poker face. No matter my mood, I seldom let anything on, be it happiness or sadness or joy or whatever. I must admit though that when Thor gave up on his marriage proposal I covered my mouth with both my hands and the left one stayed right there for a good chunk of the chapter, while the right hand kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. I think I let out some weird noises at some point, and I'm sure I grinned broadly at least a couple of times.

This is what this story does to me!

Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2017