Reviews for Fallen Star
MKelli chapter 27 . 4/16
You are brilliant. That is all. ️
MKelli chapter 11 . 4/15
I’m rereading this story, and I forget every time just how beautiful your images in this chapter are to me. You have an immense talent, and this gorgeous chapter continues to steal my breath. Thank you.
I enjoyed this immensely it was thought out and written really well and even made me cry at the end. Thank you
A fan chapter 27 . 2/17
What a wonderful and well thought out story. You are an eloquent writer. I loved your story. You should consider writing professionally.
LOVE THIS SO MUCH I LITERALLY CAN'T BREATHE FROM JOY! Cried and laughed so much I thought I might crack a rib. Gosh, what a book. Absolutely beautiful and this is my 20th time reading it in 3 days! (I am obsessed in case you could not tell.)

So sad it's over, but thank God you have written so many other great Lokane fics.

Well, I'm off to read the Lokistone. Again Alydia, phenomenal job. Your work is helping me not die of boredom :D
Wow. This really hit the feels. Like a glorious, hope, sorrow, and joy filled punch to the heart. This book is SO beautiful. So utterly sweet, heart aching, and earnest that you can't help but fall in love with it. Alydia, you are awesome! I also love your other fanfic, Frozen Heart. And your other fanfic, The Lokistone. And your other fanfic Brother Avengers. And your other oneshot fanfics... did I mention I love your work?
Love the flower meanings. I think they really add something.
Aw so that's what Loki is feeling? That is beyond sweet.
I love how he left her the flower. "I shall die tomorrow." *cue more sobbing*
I have been reading this all day instead of doing my work. I am officially HOOKED (if you couldn't tell)
So excited for the ending. Can't wait to see what happens!
Thor: "What about Jane?"
Thor: "You care for her?"
Loki: "More than my life."
AWWW! *happy squeal*
Love this :)
Come on Jane! Pick Loki!
WOW I am sobbing so hard right now. Come on Jane, please be ok.
Please?
Great fic. I usually never cry for books and stuff, so this is really unusual for me haha
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go find some tissues
Love the song! This fic is so good. I admire how you can make it awesome without the M rating because those kind of stories really are not my thing. I admire this one for its innocence.
I just stumbled upon this fic (and the LJ community) about a month ago, and I cannot believe how absolutely AMAZING this is! It's the best thing I have ever read, no lie. I love how gentle Loki is to Jane and how he actually cares about her. So sweet!

*Insert fangirl squeal!*

Lokane forever! You are absolutely AMAZING. One of the BEST Lokane fics ever written right here. Also one of the rare actually completed ones ;) Keep writing, but don't forget to take a break sometimes. U totally deserve it :D
LacyFaye chapter 27 . 12/20/2020
I love love LOVE this whole series of stories!
I actually read them all a couple months ago, and then started them over a couple dats ago. I think of it often. I love your portrayals of the characters, the way the stories flow, each progressing and more tragic than the last. Truly a favorite! I share it with anyone who cares to listen. I even tell them to my younger kids, and they are always so engrossed in it.

One request, unless you don't want to of course, can you pretty please post this on ArchiveOfOurOwn? I hate using fanfiction and want to save these to my collection of favorites to share. I actually forgot which platform these were on and couldn't remember the name and spent all day googling any phrase or description i could remember to find it again. That was a month or so after i read them the first time. I eventually remembered the lokistone and was able to find it easy after that, (I know, seems so obvious. In my defense, i have a horrid memory due to hypothyroidism.)

Hope you continue to write! Although it'd be easier to follow your work on AO3... Hint hint...
MewWinx96 chapter 27 . 11/30/2020
Hi! I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story and thank you for writing it! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 10/6/2020
Bravo! Standing ovation! Well done! I laughed, i cried, then cried more! Loved it!
Insert name chapter 7 . 10/5/2020
Well I'm lost for words, I've never really been interested in the Jane/Loki ship but I was reading YouTube comments and a video and I saw people talking about it. I decided to check it out since I couldn't sleep and oh my, I'm starting to wish this was canon. You've added so much dept to Loki's character and the addition of Balder is amazing. Thanks for taking the time to write this, it's truly a masterpiece.
2,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »