Reviews for Fallen Star
AmityPuff3000 chapter 1 . 8/3
Wow. I am overwhelmed with emotion. This story was so beautiful, I just want to revel in it forever. Splendid job ️️
I love that - we are not gods but we know who is. That's a cool and beautiful cameo of truth in a fictional fun story :)
Dream Plane chapter 27 . 1/6
AAAAA, this was so lovely! I love all the little details (and references, haha) you added in this fic, as well as the great plot! Nicely done!
Hitomi chapter 27 . 12/14/2021
Best fanfic ever! OMG I am speechless! You made me cry, laugh and smile of joy. What incredible writing skills you have! Not only the story but how you developed the character...
I am so happy to learn you have written more stories! Tha ks so much for your immense work of bringing joy to those you read your pages. Endless thank you...
Hitomita chapter 11 . 12/12/2021
OMG.. I can't this so well written story!
Filia Fulminare chapter 27 . 11/8/2021
amazing... is the on;y word that comes to my mind best fic ever
maddie-mira chapter 27 . 11/6/2021
WOW. I’ve never particularly shipped Loki and Jane, but I’m so here for it with this fic. I’m a little jealous of Jane, for having Loki’s heart…but mostly I’m so HAPPY for Loki. So enchanted by the journey he’s been on through this fic, and how you made it possible for him to mend things with his family. Your writing is so gorgeous and eloquent and clever - the quality of this fic was on par with an edited, published novel. Finishing it left me with the same bittersweet ache of finishing a good book - I loved it and wished it could go on, even as the ending felt right. Thank you again for writing this fic, from one writer to another.
EDIT: no sooner had I finished writing this review when I thought your username sounded familiar. So I Googled it, and now I know you've written lots and lots of novels! I can't wait to check them out, as well as any other fanfics you've written!
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 27 . 10/7/2021
Okay, so, I binge read this story completely yesterday and immediately started reading "In A Crowd of Thousands" without reviewing which, honestly, is so incredibly rude of me. But I guess it says something about your writing skill?

Anyway, this story absolutely captivated me. I love the bouncing of POVs and how Jane doesn't see Loki as Loki until near the end. It helps us see that she truly believes him to be a different person and explains her shock and hesitancy when he's revealed.

Also the fact that their first kiss isn't till the end, because she's loyal to Thor and he is also, in a way, loyal to Thor? Perfection.

I adored this story. Excellent work. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
I Dream of Spring chapter 27 . 9/20/2021
What a wonderful read, thank you.
snailfarts chapter 7 . 7/15/2021
I read this whole fanfic years ago and it never left my mind. now that there's a new loki show, i remembered about it, and seriously spent an hour looking for this story again. this is literally my favorite fanfiction i've ever read. thank you so much for writing it!
SoozRQ chapter 27 . 6/23/2021
Feeling nostalgic so I decided to reread this fic and it's still just as amazing as when I read it years ago. BRB gonna be rereading the whole series now ;
MKelli chapter 27 . 4/16/2021
You are brilliant. That is all. ️
MKelli chapter 11 . 4/15/2021
I’m rereading this story, and I forget every time just how beautiful your images in this chapter are to me. You have an immense talent, and this gorgeous chapter continues to steal my breath. Thank you.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/4/2021
I enjoyed this immensely it was thought out and written really well and even made me cry at the end. Thank you
A fan chapter 27 . 2/17/2021
What a wonderful and well thought out story. You are an eloquent writer. I loved your story. You should consider writing professionally.
2,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »